Pokemon: Shadows of the Archipelago (PMD Roleplay, Not Started, Accepting)

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: Pokemon: Shadows of the Archipelago (PMD Roleplay, Not Started, Accepting)

Post by Illario on Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:10 pm

Name: Isis Zuberi (Youth Period)

Species: Dragonite

Moves: [Dragon Claw] [Fire Blast] [Roost] [Extreme Speed]

Appearance: Although his overall body structure is nearly identical to an ordinary Dragonite excluding his astounding 8'2" height, Isis' scales are a dark teal shade and his underbelly is more white. Isis also has his antenna-things doubling as eyebrows rather than being on the top of his head. He wears a massive leather bag on his back which carries a wide assortment of items.

Personality: In his younger times, Isis considers himself to be the one true hero of the world. Thus, when he isn't distracted by something else (which occurs frequently) he will go out of his way to rescue others. The issue isn't with his actions, but with his motives; Isis only wishes to prove to others and himself that he is as talented as he claims to be. This false goodness is one of his most crippling flaws which he must work to overcome.

Although Isis is much more open to those he develops a bond with, one might wish they were never his friend when they learn his true colors. He is conceited, overzealous, sarcastic, prideful and demanding-- and that's when he's in a good mood. Consider it a hand-me-down from his father's genes. However, deep inside, Isis does have a soft spot. He just doesn't like to show it is all.

Bio: Much of Isis' past remains shrouded in history. (More will be known as he becomes more open to others.)

Home Island: Unknown; spends his time in Cove Island.

Allegiance: Reverse Order (can't let you do that, star fox.)

Other: "Ehh, what's up Doc?"

Last edited by Almighty Savior on Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Illario
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Fitzmagic on Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:41 pm

Name: Jacob King
Species: Mightyena
Moves: Slash, Take Down, Bite
Appearance: Looks normsl, other than a large scar that stretches across his face, making him almost legally blind in his right eye.

Personality: Very quiet, and slightly hot-headed, but willing to protect anyone who can't protect themselves. Despises cowards and bullies.

Bio: Jacks mother disappeared while Jack was still at a young age. Jacks father, wanting nothing to do with Jack or Jack's older brother, Henry, abandoned the two in Coal Island, while he fled to Central island. Henry defended Jack as much as he could throughout the years if Jack growing up, by the time Jack was a Mightyena, both him and Henry decided to go to Central Island, but Henry began getting sick on the journey there. Desperate to get the brother that protected him so much to Central Island, where he hoped state of the art technology was available, Jack attempted to drag him the last few miles there, but collapsed on the shore. When Jack woke up, Henry's body was washed away. Jack went into the city and decided he would repay Henry protecting him by protecting others in need and keeping them SAFE.
Home: Central Island
Allegience: Peacekeepers.
Other: Yay for trying to revive something that never really was alive in the first place!
Ryan Fitzmagic
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Day of the Dead on Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:57 pm

oh look i just did a /randpoke lc and got something so let's make an oc out of it!!

plus i like the idea of this. a nice PMD as a forum rp, plus the plot is quite nice. being a PMD host myself i really don't have long-term plots like these.

i'm in!

Felinia Centera:

Name: Felinia Centera

Species: Delcatty

Moves: Fake Out, Cosmic Power, Wish, Return

Appearance: This Delcatty has legs and paws that are formed more like a real cat's than regular Delcatty. Her legs are longer with toed feet on the ends. Her coat is more dappled with purple than most Delcatty, with her fur also being less fine and short. Spots of purple line her legs as well as her tail. A dark pink bandana lines her head.

Personality: Felinia has a tendency to outspeak herself and not think far enough when it comes to planning things and direction-taking. Although rarely clumsy, she has trouble with her words when she is around Pokemon that she doesn't know. This leads to her aggravation, which is fairly common. However, her greediness and self-confidence may come over her and lead her to the wrong things.

Bio: Felinia was born on December 5th, 1998 (in which she is sixteen, going on seventeen) with her brother and mother. Her father had been having a few troubles with her mother since her brother's birth, so he was away. She was urged to travel to Kanto and climb Mount Moon for a celebration that only Moon Stone-evolving Pokemon could witness, and it was a hard climb anyway, so not most got to see the special event. The sight was beautiful and she realized that she worked long and hard to achieve this beautiful memory, so she figured that if she worked hard at anything, then she could have anything that she wanted! Once she received a Moon Stone, placed a paw on it, she realized she started to glow... grow... glowing to grow stronger... she was evolving! Her form changed, with the legs of another feline such as Persian. These could be helpful, and they were. Felinia was then urged to one of the isles, however becoming lost and ending up at the Pillar Isles, never to be heard from, or even counted as a civilian, ever again. . .

Home Island: Pillar Isles

Allegiance: Peacekeepers, however could easily be persuaded into Reverse Order

Other: Violet

"SAVE YOUR GAME AND RETURN TO THE MAIN MENU" ~ Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity

I LOVE TO SAVE MY RECORDS SO I CAN JOIN

IS THIS ENOUGH SAVE FOR YOU?

ok i'll calm down now
Day of the Dead

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHDWU5FOc04

Back to top Go down

Post by Aroma Lady Sealy on Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:57 pm

Name: Layla Obsidian
Species: Umbreon
Moves:Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Psychic, Flash
Home Island:Unknown(Currently on Cove Island)
Appearance: A shiny umbreon, aside from the fact Her eyes are a piercing green. Her ears are also a closer to the head, like a fennec fox's she wears a scarf, most of the time.

Personality: Very mysterious, hardworking, stubborn and quiet. Is not one to talk much and is constantly on the move. However, she is hiding something, so she is brash and impatient when she is talking, and is a bit hostile, too. Is a thief and a manipulator, a good stratigest and planner.

Bio: Her mother and father were loyal soldiers to the Reverse Order, so she was born thinking she was right and everything else was wrong. She was highly popular in her training school, and sauntered through all her troubles as they were no more than a Combee in her fur. But, she stopped her bad judgement, when she was on a hike for her school, and came across a starving Yanma. She was brash and mean at first, but the Yanma just would not stop pleading, so Layla gave it an apple. That Yanma was a Peacekeeper spy. He gave Layla a time to redeem herself and escape from Dark Island, but she said that she would be a spy for the Peacekeepers A guard found out about Layla's betrayal, told of to the general, and Layla was exiled on the spot. She would have been killed, but she escaped. She safely got to Cove Island, but is now trying to get revenge Dark Island and its inhabitants. She also did not want to take the Peacekeeper side, because trying to work for them almost got her killed.
 Allegiance: Formerly Reverse Order, Currently, she is a lone wolf(Litteraly), and is content on forming a gang of Pokemon from neither side of the war. She could be persuaded on taking a side though, for she cares about only her own well being, and will do anything to keep herself safe.
Other: None

Last edited by Aroma Lady Sealy on Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:01 pm; edited 4 times in total
Aroma Lady Sealy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon (Aegislash) on Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:44 pm

((Oh hey why didn't I discover this earlier it looks pretty cool))

Name: Helesia Calloway
Species: Chandelure
Moves: Shadow Ball, Flamethrower, Will-O-Wisp, Haze
Appearance: She has the appearance of a normal Chandelure, but the flames on her body are a much brighter purple in colour, essentially lavender.

Personality: Helesia is usually seen as a polite and patient person, sweet to strangers and friends alike, and always willing to lend a hand. This was quite uncharacteristic of the natives of the Dark Island, and makes some question why she is part of the Reverse Order, or rather, why nobody kicked her out of it. But if a person looked deeper down, one would realize that she wasn't entirely innocent, and that there was a slight instability to herself, which would only show itself in very rare moments, when she felt it was needed. Though not many people have seen it for theirselves, the eye-witness reports have been quite unsettling, to say the least. It was as if she was trying to hide it as much as possible, trying to retain her cheerful reputation. Even so, those few moments of madness were enough to make the Pokemon who knew the secret fear and respect her, and keep her a place in the shady group. Truth be told, it isn't clear if she even truly wants to be part of the Reverse Order, in fact, it seems she doesn't care greatly for it at all, though she wouldn't be caught saying it out loud. Her real reasoning is still a mystery, and nobody has dared ask.

Bio: Helesia's past isn't very clear; she herself has trouble remembering. All she knew from the beginning was that she awoke on Dark Island at night, already as a ghost. She could not recall anything from before her sleep initially, and decided to make her way to the centre of the island, in hopes of finding an answer to her dilemma. She didn't receive any helpful information at first, and decided to reside in the city, hoping to regain her memories in the near future. She proved to be a nice and peaceful presence, in contrast to the overall harsh environment of Dark Island. However, one day she received a blast of visions from out of nowhere, which she realized were fragments of her memories. These fragments proved to be...troubling; disturbing, in fact. She didn't tell anyone what she saw that day, only making the assumption that she was already dead, and she had been reborn as a ghost. With that, she seemed content to just live out her new life normally and without problem. In fact, she even set up a little medical shop down in Dark Island, when she had found out that she appeared to have knowledge on certain medical herbs and concoctions, after sifting through her memories a bit more. Nowadays you can see her tending to the injured in Dark Island, which appeared quite frequently. She seemed at peace with this. But sharper people would notice a subtle difference to her personality when they saw her, a slight darkness that may hold many secrets about her, that she could be waiting to unlock...

Home Island: Dark Island
Allegiance: Supposedly Reverse Order, but her real motives are unclear.
Other:
-Lavender~
-Speaks in French occasionally
-Has a slight obsession with chains, but isn't really seen doing too much with it due to keeping things SAFE and PG-13

((Hope this is still alive))

Last edited by Devon (Aegislash) on Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Devon (Aegislash)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halohbottech on Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:15 pm

It's too bad SeriousSkamory didn't take our commitment to his RP seriously; he rarely ever comes back on here.
Halohbottech

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeriouslySkarmory on Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:37 pm

@Everyone: This is why I need to stop assuming that 2 weeks of no posts = dead RP. All accepted! We may now begin!

The sun was shining harshly. The shores of Central Island felt like they had been encompassed by a giant oven as the Gurdurr pulled his raft ashore before collapsing onto the sand. Many of the civilians thought this man was just a vagabond searching for other Pokemon to scam and trick. However, it was a Typhlosion who came to his aid first. The old Fire-type's face and arms were scarred due to his past, and he extended a hand with two metal plugs embedded within it to the Gurdurr before asking a question. [color-firebrick]"What brings you here, sir?"[/color] The Gurdurr looked up and spat out a name. "Reverse Order..." The Fighting-type's eyes glazed over and he passed out once more. The Typhlosion grumbled. More and more of these incidents had been happening every day. What was this so-called "Reverse Order" up to?
SeriouslySkarmory

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Fitzmagic on Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:45 pm

Jack was lying on a spot on the shore where he was unable to see either the Typhlosin or the Gurdurr. He would try to go to this spot at least once a day because it was where he was quite sure his brother, Henry's body was washed away. Jack hoped that one day he could find an answer or a straightened path in life, well, maybe someday.

(This is actually my first PMD Rp so if I mess something up don't hesitate to yell at me)
Ryan Fitzmagic
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aroma Lady Sealy on Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:27 pm

Layla was on the move. She was running, her tattered green scarf gliding behind her. Finaly landing on a sandy beach on Cove Island, she robbed a boat from the docks and sailed to central island. "Maybe the Keckleon store will be vacant. Then I can rob it...I need supplies, and I have no money." She muttered.
Aroma Lady Sealy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Fitzmagic on Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:20 pm

Jack watched the boat sail to the island. "That one seems to be in one heck of a hurry." Jack muttered to himself, not moving from his spot in the warm sand of the Central Island shore. "Wonder what brings them to here?"
Ryan Fitzmagic
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aroma Lady Sealy on Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:13 pm

Layla spotted a mightyena on the other side of her boat. Getting off, she huffed at the mighyena "What do you want?"
Aroma Lady Sealy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Fitzmagic on Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:41 pm

"I've been laying here for a couple hours, it's where my brother died, but you seem to be itching for a fight 'friend'." Jack said, slowly standing up.
Ryan Fitzmagic
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon (Aegislash) on Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:29 pm

Helesia hummed a little tune, as she floated down one of the paths of Central Island, her lavender flames slightly illuminating the road beneath her as she went. She was in a pretty good mood, as it was a lovely day, with lovely weather, surrounded by lovely people. At least, here in Central Island it was. The rough nature of her home place, Dark Island, was still quite prominent in areas, which often proved to be a bit more than annoying for the Chandelure. So she decided she may as well take a trip to Central Island, to restock on supplies and such. Of course, the real reason was to just get away from all the bothersome violence in Dark Island, but she preferred to think of it in the nicer way.

It was at this point where she passed a corner, and arrived at the shores of the island. "Oh my, what a magnifique view~" she said aloud happily, heading down and hovering above the sandy shoreline, to admire the ocean scenery. "Now why can't things in Dark Island look as nice? It's a sorely missed opportunity..." She then sighed, "But it's just the nature of it, I guess. And it's not like I can leave it. It's the only place I know where I can collect clues to my past..."

After musing on her thoughts for a bit, she would notice the interesting sight of an Umbreon and a Mightyena in a not-so-polite conversation, by a boat at the shore. Tilting her spherical head, she started to float over to them, her curiosity piqued. Now what would two people have to argue about on a lovely day as this? she thought to herself, drawing closer to the two pokemon.
Devon (Aegislash)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halohbottech on Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:04 pm

Wham! Crack!

The sounds of cheering echoed throughout a previously stolid courtyard that was stained black by both the natural earth of the island and by the years of hardship that'd befallen its residents, whose soles were as black as the ground they tread upon. Even so, the sun shone coldly overhead, barely warming the brisk island. A bitter wind racked its shores and whipped through its alleyways.

Smack! Crackow!

More cheering erupted from the courtyard, which was now filling with a raucous hum that echoed across the island. It was echoed by the whooping of a new crowd, filled with ruffians, beat-'em-ups and the like. Remnants of tall buildings and even factories resided on the island, the brick crumbling and making room for ivy and other greenery. But, the most interesting part of Coal Island wasn't its physical nature, but instead, its inhabitants.

Wham! Crackow! Smack! Crack!

"Hoowee!" Laughed a short, stocky silver figure. He was vaguely sheeplike in nature, yet unlike the animal stood on his hind legs. Along with this, he had a large purple crystal on his long, fluff-less tail. He was covered head to toe in scratches and had large, black bruise covering his left eye. He spit onto the ground, and a tooth followed a wad of spit-blood to the black, cobblestone floor. The Flaaffy let out another cocky laugh, as he stepped onto the body of a defeated Machoke.

"I hope you learned your lesson ya little jerk! Don't think y'can just take my money and get away with it! I trained with the best of 'em!" Many of the Pokemon close by applauded him, besides a large, scarred Machamp and a small, yet powerful looking Machop, both of whom stared on in surprise and abject misery. They'd been betting big money on that fight, and their relative had lost. The Machamp sighed, and strolled over to the Flaaffy, a wad of cash in hand.

"Listen, runt, I dunno how 'xactly you beat Ezekiel, but if you could trounce my little brother like that, I doubt I could stand up tuh ya's very well m'self." He grunted, as he handed him the money. "What's yer name, runt."

"Well, for one it isn't runt, buddyo." Huffed the Flaaffy, as he counted his newly acquired affluence. "It's Haloh. Y'know," he grinned, the missing tooth leaving a black hole in his smile, "like the thing angels have 'round their heads."

"'cept you fight lak a deamon..." muttered the Machop, who was hiding behind his oldest brother's leg. Speaking of, the Machamp seemed bemused by Haloh's answer, as he was seen scratching his chin in thought.

"Haloh... you say..." He glanced down at the runty Flaaffy. "Like... Bounty hunter Haloh?"

"Yeah, and?"

"Bounty hunter Haloh who was trained by the Hitmon Brothers in the arts of fighting?"

"Yeah, but it was mostly just Hitmonlee." He swallowed, nervously. He didn't like the Machamp's look or tone. "What's this about, muscle head?"

"Oh nothin' much." He grunted, as he turned his back on Haloh, a devious look in his eye. "'s just that yer 'master' has quite the... gambling streak he's yet to pay up on." Haloh paled visibly, though it was hard to do considering his fur was solid silver. "From that swallowin' yer doin', it's safe to say you know where I'm going with-" The Machamp didn't even have time to finish his sentence, as a flurry of grunts and cries cut him off, and when he whipped around, the young Flaaffy was nowhere to be seen. Roaring in frustration, he jabbed an angry finger at where he thought he ran.

"AARGH! Don't just stand there y' imbeciles! Catch that runt!" He stomped his foot, roaring at the group of Fighting and Rock types. "He's th' only one who can lead us t' Hitmonlee!"

- - - - -

Unfortunately for Machamp, he was a second too late telling his men to hunt down the Flaaffy, who by then had already made his way to the docks. He sighed, as he plopped down in his canoe, which by now was starting to deteriorate. He'd need a new ride. And, according to his map, the closest one for him to get one to continue his investigation here would be at Central Island.

"Well, they do say Central's where everything happens..." He grinned, a small wince accompanying the smile, as his bruise was still very prevalent. "It may be 'bout a day's rowing from Coal, but I have a feeling that something important's bound to go down there. And even if nothing does happen, I could always see the sights! Master never said I c'nt do dat!" He laughed to himself, as he took up his paddles. "Well, Central, prepare y'self! Haloh's comin'!"
Halohbottech

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Illario on Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:35 pm

Isis' Journey Entry #231

Ahh... the luxury of Cove Island was an impeccable thing. Compared to its many neighbors, this particular landmass was... well, not very much of land at all. It was in fact rather small in land acres, yet had various structures and towers built along the surface of the water via floats and the alternation of its gravitational pull. The result was a very ocean-dependent lifestyle that saw very little activity, its inhabitants preferring a laid-back lifestyle to raise their families. Yes, a luxurious life indeed...

I hate it.

Had it not been for their seafood buffets, there's no way i'd have even considered stopping by there! It's not in my blood to stand around watching life pass me by, y'know? Every second I spent there was in wait of a call for help or a sudden scream, yet all I'd ever gotten as a case were misplaced items or drowning children. The few months I've spent here were needless to say, absolute torture. Although one day, while I was strolling through the town market...

Isis shoved his way through a massive crowd as-per-usual, eventually noticing that the Pelliper delivery service had picked up some new mail and was delivering it to the Bar. The Bar there was a place for drinks and chat of course, but served the double function of listing bounties across the islands. There in Cove Island though, activity was rather... limited. Practically non-existent, one could say. So he'd rushed down the many flights of stairs through some more crowds of men, walking over to the counter with a few huffs and puffs and asking in a breathless voice, "Alright Max, I saw a Pelliper swing by. What's the new deets?"

The gurdurr gave a large grin and planted the newest sheet of tan-colored paper before him. "You're the only one motivated enough to take on these tasks anymore, y'know that? I respect it. 'ere, this one's a bit anonymous though." Isis scanned through the paper hurriedly and eventually found himself grinning as well. "I'll take it!"

... I saw something interesting.

Without getting too much into detail (what fun would that be?) I had found himself now traveling to Central Island in search of a particular individual. The objective was simple: Bring him back alive, Isis (aka me) gets funding in reward. Now normally I wouldn't bother myself with such a simple task, and the guy... hell, the task doesn't even say who he is. But jobs with high pay like these have an attractiveness you can't say "no" to. So why start with Central Island? I figured since it was heavily populated and practically the home of tourists, I'd find himself a few good-looking Lopunny's there to pick up while i'm stopping by.

So here I am now, soaring toward my next destination. What a life, right? The usual venture of Isis the Dragonite seems like it's about to kick back up!

Looking forward to the future!
Isis Zuberi
Illario
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next