Pokemon: Shadows of the Archipelago (PMD Roleplay, Not Started, Accepting)

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: Pokemon: Shadows of the Archipelago (PMD Roleplay, Not Started, Accepting)

Post by Aroma Lady Sealy on Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:42 pm

"As a matter of fact, no." Layla huffed, and drew her mouth back into a snarl. "Just here to get some loot, maybe stay a few nights." Brushing Jack with her tail, she walked behind him and looked into a satchel that was lying on a wooden boat. She pulled out a bag of coins, then wrapped the satchel around her body. "Oh, are you looking for a fight, peacekeeper? Probably. I bet you think a loner like me is easy pickens, huh?" She swiped at the Mightyena's nose with her paw.
Aroma Lady Sealy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Fitzmagic on Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:03 pm

Jack jerked his head back to avoid the swipe. "I ain't looking for any easy pickens, I despise bullies, but I knew you were trouble as soon as I seen ya, and I'm glad to know you are just the scum I thought you were."
Ryan Fitzmagic
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeriouslySkarmory on Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:04 am

The Typhlosion looked over to Layla and Jack's fight. "Hey, you two! Break it up, okay? I've got enough to deal with without fights breaking out in the street." He huffed. Not like they'd listen the first time. He'd need to deal with the problem with force, most likely. No issue. It'd be fine.
SeriouslySkarmory

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aroma Lady Sealy on Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:06 pm

Layla looked at the Typlohsion."Like your one to talk...You're probably on his side. This place is crawling with Pokemon involved in the war." she spat.
Aroma Lady Sealy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Fitzmagic on Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:17 pm

Jacks breathing began speeding up, he was trying his best to control his frustration, buy to be honest it wasn't working very well. Yet Jack decided to try and stay silent and see how this would play out, maybe the Typhlosin and the Umbreon would go at it and Jack could scout the two, in case either of them turned back to him, he could try to find some sort of weakness.
Ryan Fitzmagic
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aroma Lady Sealy on Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:37 pm

Layla looked at Jack trying to hold his frustration in. "Go on, help your 'friend' here. I won't stop you."
Aroma Lady Sealy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Fitzmagic on Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:59 pm

"F-first, of all." Jack said, his voice shaky from him trying not to blow. "H-he is not my friend, I don't e-even know him, I've only been here for a f-few days. I just dislike y-you more than I dislike him r-right now." Jack began breathing heavily again to try to calm himself down.
Ryan Fitzmagic
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon (Aegislash) on Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:29 pm

Helesia suddenly spoke up amidst the tension, "Bonjour, mes amis~ Why the dangerous atmosphere, hm? 'Tis a beautiful day, non? Why must we be so mean to one another?" She said all this with a soft, polite voice, though she was truthfully very irritated by all that happened. I go all the way here to relax and get away from all the violence, then here comes these people that just ruin the peace! she grumbled to herself. Ugh, why do these things always happen to me of all people? It just...it just...

IT JUST MAKES ME SO ANNOYED.
Devon (Aegislash)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeriouslySkarmory on Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:09 am

The Typhlosion sneered. "I am not on anyone's side but the one who decides to do the right thing. Right now, both of you are doing the wrong thing, and I advise you to break it up before I need to get involved." He sighed. "And, for the record, this so-called war is just plain terrorism. The best we can do until a proper attack is made is just live normally."
SeriouslySkarmory

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Fitzmagic on Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:33 am

"Heh, heh, can't two people fight in peace anymore." Jack said, giving off some kind of strange, nervous laugh while the right side began giving off a twitch in his near blind right eye while he dug his claws into the sand, quickly glancing at each of the other pokemon, becoming paranoid of being attacked.
Ryan Fitzmagic
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Illario on Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:26 pm

It wasn't long before Isis came across the ocean shore of Central Island, dotted with lines of Pokemon and to his displeasure enveloped by the overbearing stench of humidity-- that offsetting, almost sticky moistness in the air resulting from a hot day just after rainfall. There wasn't much of it back at the Cove, but nevertheless he detested its presence. During his flight Isis would appear as an airplane to those below, zooming across the skies with unparalleled grace-- a result of Isis' inherited ability to soar at mach speeds with relative ease.

He jerked his entire weight backwards and with the aid of his above-average wingspan came to an eventual halt midair, descending from the skies and, just before contact with the sandy terrain below, flapping his wings just a tad bit so that his landing was soft, almost angelic in form. He was rather unique compared to the rest of his species, covered in teal scales rather than their typical orange or green appearance alongside a white underbelly as pure in shade as seashells. Tan-colored antennas sprung forth just above his eyelids about a foot in length, extending skywards just above his head in a curved fashion. Isis' eyes remained the same: a navy blue shade that gave off a gentle feel. He loomed above the rest with an extraordinary eight-foot height and examined the situation at hand in bewilderment.

The unfortunate result was that he'd not yet processed was that while caught up in his swift landing, Isis' wings accidentally kicked up sand toward the surrounding people's faces. It took him a moment to realize the cause of his actions toward the group of pokemon surrounding him: Some scarred Mightyena, an Umbreon, a Typhlosion and a Chandelure. Definitely not the kind of species he was expecting from here. "... ahem," Isis'd spoke up amidst the following silence. "I don't suppose any of you know where I can find the market shops?"
Illario
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aroma Lady Sealy on Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:41 pm

"Pu-leze!" Layla said. "War, terrorism, I want no part of it. Now excuse me, I have some things to get." She started running off towards the center of the island, towards the market shops.
Aroma Lady Sealy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Fitzmagic on Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:59 pm

"I uhm think the way that she went was uh, the way to the markets." Jack said, still twitching and coughing out some of the sand that blew into his mouth from Isis's landing
Ryan Fitzmagic
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halohbottech on Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:26 am

A whole day had passed, and Haloh felt no nearer to Central Island. Not to mention, he was beginning to get sick of the constant shimmering blue of the ocean about him. The white crested waves, crashing against one another, spraying a white foam that glittered in the light of mid-morning sun, all of it he'd long since grown tired of. He'd grown tired of it from just rowing to Coal from home. He wasn't ready to spend another day at sea, and felt like throwing himself, along with his breakfast, over the side of his canoe.

The only good that'd come of this rowing was that his injuries had all healed themselves, besides his black-eye, which'd taken upon a yellowish tint, though the swelling had gone down, thankfully. It's unknown why, exactly, but Haloh's wounds always healed faster whilst working, rather than resting. Perhaps it had to do with the excess electricity in his body, that raced across his fur like cheetahs, or perhaps there was another reason behind it. However, it never really bothered Haloh, as long as his injuries were gone in a few hours, he was a happy Flaaffy.

Haloh's head snapped up, and his eyes narrowed, as he scanned the water for a dark shape he'd seen slithering beneath the peaceful waves below. Well, as evidenced by the whirling waters that swirled so violently in newly formed, frothing whirlpools around his tiny canoe, they were no longer so peaceful. Haloh was about to ponder aloud what could cause such a sudden shift in the weather, as a crack of lightning was heard across the ocean, and in a moment, smoky, black clouds, heavy with rain, swirled into appearance above him, when an enormous figure erupted from the waves.

"Gyarados..." Haloh muttered, stepping back in his canoe, only to find there was no more room to step. The enormous one-eyed sea serpent let out a ferocious cry, that ripped apart the clouds above, releasing a torrent that buffeted Haloh as bad as a sandstorm might any other Pokemon besides Hippowdon. The hard rain racked and smacked against Haloh's silvery fur, blanketing him in water, dragging down his fur, making him look like an old, wet, wool sweater. He could worry about his appearance later, however. He had more pressing issues staring down at him, with a deep hunger in its eyes.

"G-good Gyarados.... Good giant, gross, hungry Gyarados..." he muttered, sparks beginning to arc across his body. Despite his strength, he doubted his ability to defeat the massive creature. Still, his pride was on the line, and he'd never let something as important to him as that be washed away by a worthless sea-worm! So, with a heroic cry, Haloh shot into the air, lightning arcing about his body like bullets made of gold. The Gyarados let out a cry of war, smashing it's tail into his canoe, shattering it into a million pieces, and, before Haloh could react, released a torrent of water unseen to the Pokemon before. Crying out in frustration and pain, Haloh was engulfed by the streaming blast of water, seemingly blown away. That is, until a barrage of lightning raced down the stream, electrocuting the Gyarados, blasting it in the mouth. It stood no chance, and was wiped out immediately. Thus, the storm trickled out just as fast as it blew in, and the sea returned to its naturally calm state.

And yet in the end, something was off.

It was too calm. No canoe, no supplies, no Pokemon to be seen for miles.

Not even Haloh.
Halohbottech

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aroma Lady Sealy on Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:57 pm

Layla ran towards the market shops, planning along the way. What I need is some lumber. she thought. Then I could build a temporary shanty here....Oh! The boats near the port might have some cargo! She ran quietly back to the shore, where she had met the other Pokemon. She squeezed under the newcomer who was a Dragonite, and pulled a crate off out of one of the docked ships, pushed it away from them, and looked into it. Lo and behold, there were planks of wood!
Aroma Lady Sealy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next