Pokemon: Shadows of the Archipelago (PMD Roleplay, Not Started, Accepting)

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: Pokemon: Shadows of the Archipelago (PMD Roleplay, Not Started, Accepting)

Post by Ryan Fitzmagic on Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:33 pm

Jack stumbled back to the spot he was lying in before all the other pokemon came. He wasn't feeling the most mentally sound at this point, so he just wanted to stay away from others until his mind cleared up
Ryan Fitzmagic
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeriouslySkarmory on Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:05 am

Suddenly, a stall in the market caught alight, two Houndour jumping out from behind it. "Listen up, shoppers. You are all hostages for us now. Either join the Reverse Order... or die." Other stands began catching fire as the dog Pokemon started wrecking the market.
SeriouslySkarmory

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aroma Lady Sealy on Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:44 pm

Layla heard the Houndour's yells, and ran quietly towards the market, and watched in horror as anarchy spread throughout the marketplace.
Aroma Lady Sealy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Fitzmagic on Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:17 pm

Jack picked up the smell of something burning, so he got up, turned arohnd, and seen the smoke. "That's not good." Jack said to himself and darted off towards the market so quickly, he was kicking up sand from the spot he was in. "Somethings really wrong." He muttered as he ran towards the markets as fast as he could possibly go.
Ryan Fitzmagic
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon (Aegislash) on Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:05 pm

Helesia sighed, realizing this little inquiry was futile. They did not seem to be paying any attention to her, and were already just going about their business, albeit, warily. Still, she mused, I suppose that was for the best. It wouldn't do to already cause problems so early in the day. Plus they have stopped fighting, so now I can be at peace~ With that, she started to head to the marketplace, needing to buy more medical supplies. So much to restock. I used it all up on the last fight that broke out. Geez, is there anyone in this place with enough rational thought to avoid a rumble? She continued on her way, careful to avoid the rest of the pokemon nearby. Hopefully if I ignore them, they won't bother me anymore...

Of course, all this went out of her head when she heard a strange noise, and turned her head to see smoke and flames coming from the marketplace. OF ALL TH- "...Well that can't be good," she muttered out loud, reluctantly floating over to the scene. "Just another thing to add to this miserable turn out. No worries, stay calm. Everything will be fine." She then noticed Jake running towards the market at top speed, and she rolled her eyes, Seems I'm not the only one concerned about this. But most likely for different reasons. I guess I could try to work with them. After all, it was my original idea to befriend people. But now I'm just in a bad mood... Shaking her head, she went down the path close to Jack, as the marketplace grew nearer and nearer.
Devon (Aegislash)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Fitzmagic on Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:38 pm

Jack seen Helesia and rushed up to her. "Hey, uhm, uh, do you know what's going on up there? Looks like some sort of uhm, attack." Jack not being able to put the words together may have looked suspicious, but the reality is despite being able to strategies and react in these kinds of situations, he found it hard to speak, making him sometimes look rather....incompetent.
Ryan Fitzmagic
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Illario on Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:21 pm

"Oh come now, don't tell me you guys are worked up over this." Isis strode past the group at a casual pace, arms swung over the back of his neck in a nonchalant strut. His smile lasted nearly the entire time... nearly. That is, until he'd reached the fruit market's supply line now set aflame, a crimson light lighting up what remained of Isis' dinner alongside most of his surroundings. His entire face dimmed, a violet aura materializing around his frame for a moment as he searched it for more fruits. After all, what were flames to him?

". . ." Eventually Isis managed to stumble upon a handful of unscathed fruits at the very bottom of the wood bin and stored them in the pouch on his back, keeping an orange in his hand. "Phew! For a sec', I thought this trip was for nothing. Alright, you kids have fun." With a lighthearted chuckle, Isis strode off past the group once more, this time heading for wherever they kept their bar. Maybe his target wanted to have a good time like him?

... Heh.
Illario
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Day of the Dead on Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:33 pm

((diD I SERIOUSLY FORGET THIS EXISTED

anyway though))

The sound of rushing waves and Wingull squeaking filled Felicia's ears as the scent of seawater did the same to her nostrils, which became irritated of the salty air. A large wave of water came across her and she stirred for a little bit before reaching out a paw and grumbling. Slowly, she opened her dark pale eyes weakly and looked around, a sense of confusion tickling her mind. She reached a paw forward out onto the sand, climbing the hill that let her to the main part of the mountain. The Delcatty gasped before seeing all of the activity and mumbling, "What happened to Pillar Isles?"

No, this clearly wasn't Pillar Isles. Definitely not. Felicia twitched her ears, staying low to the ground while observing the life around her: Pokemon fighting, trading, conversing... it looked like a fun thing to do, but she wasn't allowed to do it on Pillar Isles because she found absolutely nobody there. She refused herself to look where she was going, but felt a figure nearly cram into a large white and cold figure, who exclaimed, "Watch it!" Felicia was surprised at the rudeness of the tall Pokemon but trudged forward into the town. Who'd she converse with first? Maybe that Typhlosion over there? That seemed like a good idea. Slowly flicking her tail, she padded her way to the Typhlosion.
Day of the Dead

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHDWU5FOc04

Back to top Go down

Post by SeriouslySkarmory on Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:25 am

The Typhlosion sighed, launching a Focus Blast at one of the Houndour, knocking it out. He looked at the Delcatty. "If you can fight these things, please help out. We need all hands on deck." The other Houndour lunged at Helesia, fangs bared.
SeriouslySkarmory

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aroma Lady Sealy on Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:57 pm

Layla, just arriving, ran forward to the stall closest to her, where a Chandelure and a strangly familiar Mightyena were fighting one of the Reverse Order pokemon. The Houndour was charging at the Chandelure. Layla, jumped infront of her, and looked behind herself, at the two pokemon. "Listen up!" she said, "I am here to save your miserable lives!" Her leg swung under the Houndour's feet. It fell on it's belly. "You!" the Houndour yelled. "You are still alive! I will report you to the Boss!" Layla looked down at him, and nodded to the Chandelure. "Finish him!" she whispered.
Aroma Lady Sealy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon (Aegislash) on Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:08 am

"Yes, I do believe this is an attack." And from the Reverse Order, nonetheless... Helesia was interrupted by the sound of a Houndour's roar, as it leapt towards her with a menacing snarl. She barely glanced at him, her fire burning a little brighter, I guess they do not recognize that I am one of them. It does not matter, I'm actually rather glad. I'd rather not be associated with them at the moment... However, before she could do anything, an Umbreon jumped in front of her, muttering something about saving their sorry lives. Why you little-

She watched quietly as the Umbreon took down the Houndour, then her interest rose when the Houndour mentioned something about the Umbreon being 'still alive'. Oh? So this Umbreon has a connection with the Reverse Order as well? And it seems to be a rather unfriendly one too. Perhaps it would be best to look into it later... She was roused from her thoughts when the Umbreon said for her to finish the Houndour. "Hm? Ah, of course, if that's alright... Though I really don't want to cause too much violence..." Really, I couldn't care less. But I just need to make it quick.

Helesia went over to the Houndour, raising her long chandelier limbs up to create a sphere of deathly energy over her head. "Sorry about this, mon ami." None of my moves are effective against him, unfortunately. Luckily he seems much weaker than me. I'd burn him for the sake of irony, but I don't want to risk burning the place further. Once the shadow ball had grown to a large enough size, she sent it down on the Houndour, the sphere exploding upon contact.
Devon (Aegislash)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeriouslySkarmory on Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:36 am

The second Houndour fell to the ground, unconscious. The Typhlosion smirked, walking over to Felicia, Helesia and Layla. He then glared at Helesia. "Out of my sight. I decided to check records and see if you had any past with the Reverse Order. I don't want you on this island anymore, you hear?" He looked over at Layla. "You too. The safety of the people comes first, and for all I know you'll be worse than those Houndour." He cricked his neck. "So for your sake, I recommend you run."
SeriouslySkarmory

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Fitzmagic on Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:53 pm

Jack was..well quite unsure of what to do at this point. The problem seemed under control and the Typhlosin wasn't singling him out for anything, so he just decided, being the slightly introverted pokemon that he is, to slowly back away from the group.
Ryan Fitzmagic
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Illario on Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:29 pm

It wasn't long before Isis made a u-turn and headed back to the group. Thankfully, it seemed all the trouble from before had already been solved! ... and yet looks of resentment were still shared amongst the group. He managed to catch a few words from the Typhlosion, clearly the most infuriated of them all-- fitting for a Fire type. "I decided to check records and see if you had any past with the Reverse Order. I don't want you on this island anymore, you hear?" Ahh... shit. Suddenly, all the memory came flooding back to him about this reversed order or whatever. Those were his clients who'd been hiring to do simple hunting tasks at high prices! Thankfully, not being a direct link with the Reverse Order themselves, there was no way for him to be associated with them through record history. Hell, hardly anyone at that last island knew anything about him.

Relieved yet unsatisfied, Isis continued to listen from a safe distance and took shelter behind a marketplace stand to make certain he was well-hidden... and near food. "You too," he proceeded. Was he referring to that Umbreon? "The safety of the people comes first, and for all I know you'll be worse than those houndour." One try-hard neck crack later. "So for your sake, I recommend you run." Seems like things were getting intense... interesting!
Illario
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aroma Lady Sealy on Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:46 pm

"No." she snarled, her green eyes giving the Typhlosion a cold stare. "I need to end this! Get away!" Layla lunged at the Houndour, charging a Shadow Ball.
Aroma Lady Sealy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next