Pokemon: Shadows of the Archipelago (PMD Roleplay, Not Started, Accepting)

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Re: Pokemon: Shadows of the Archipelago (PMD Roleplay, Not Started, Accepting)

Post by SeriouslySkarmory on Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:27 pm

The Typhlosion smiled, before stepping back. "Alright. That doesn't seem too bad to me." He turned to Isis quickly. "And what are you doing, might I ask?"
SeriouslySkarmory

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Illario on Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:38 pm

Isis slowly poked his head out from his hiding place, munching on the orange in hand. "Eh? Lil' old me? Hiding from all the chaos so I don't get killed, of course." He chuckled, soaring off the ground with his relatively small wings and circling the group. "And what're you doin', 'good sir'?"
Illario
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeriouslySkarmory on Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:06 pm

The Typhlosion puffed out his chest. "I'm just doing my job as leader of the island and trying my best to keep everyone safe. But it's been getting a lot tougher with the Reverse Order on my tail."
SeriouslySkarmory

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Illario on Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:20 pm

"Ain't that just the way? Well, if you ever need any assistance, feel free to holler. I'm a pretty handy brawler if i've got the right... 'motivations', per say. Couple poke to get me a fair living." He touched down on the ground, glancing over at the rather fearsome ex-reverse order member beating on her own ally, then turned back to the Typhlosion. "What's your name, anyway?"
Illario
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aroma Lady Sealy on Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:18 pm

Layla breathed heavily as she waited for the Houndour to attack. There was a nick in her ear, and a scar on her nose. She reared up on her hind legs, lifting the reverse order pokemon in the air. He winced, and then crashed to the ground. His mouth lit up with flames, as Layla braced herself for his final attack.
Aroma Lady Sealy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeriouslySkarmory on Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:51 pm

"Name? Thought you'd never ask..." The Typhlosion puffed out his chest a bit. "Ignios Volca. I lead the island. It's not an easy job, and I'm getting older, but it helps me survive. Speaking of survival, though... it's gonna get tougher with the Reverse Order launching so many attacks. We still don't know who's spearheading it all. So... Could you help? You'll be paid, of course."
SeriouslySkarmory

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud_the_Mighty on Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:58 pm

((Title says this is open so I hope i can join

Name: Cloud Holt
Species: Mightyena
Moves:
Crunch
Strength
Snarl
Fire Fang
Appearance: Cloud doesn't look much different than other Mightyena other than his blue, instead of red, eyes and a red bandana that he wears.
Personality: Cloud isn't the happiest Pokemon ever and is a very pessimistic Pokemon. He keeps up a cool act that seems intimidating to others and doesn't talk much. If you get to know him he is a tough fighter and a helpful companion that you would want to have watching your back,
Bio: Cloud was born as the child of Theo Holt, a Mightyena, and Floria Holt, a Flareon. His family was not a very wealth one and so they lived in the woods of Coal Island. His father worked in the mines as a hauler, pulling out the coal from the mines, and his mother stayed behind to care for him. While he was very young his mother was killed in a forest fire, due to a tree crushing her when she was running away from the forest with him in her mouth. He ran from the fire only to find out his father was killed in the mines from an explosion that started the fire. He lived alone in the woods from then on for he was too young to start working in the mines. As life moved on he evolved and got a job in the mines which is where he worked until he joined the peacekeepers. ((Is that correct or will he be recruited during the RP?))
Home Island: Coal Island
Allegiance: Peacekeepers. (Keeping the islands safe)
Other: N/A
Cloud_the_Mighty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aroma Lady Sealy on Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:51 pm

Layla jumped out of the way of the Houndour's embers. She watched in horror as her enemy stood up, free from her grasp. Not knowing what to do, she let her impulse kick in. "I always knew you were easy to destroy." she yowled, stepping forward. "But, instead of snapping such effortless prey to catch in half, I will make a deal with you. You two surrender," she pointed to the other Houndour, who had fallen over from exhaustion. "and I will spare your worthless lives. You keep fighting, and you guys will snap like twigs." she looked slyly at the Houndours. "What do you choose? Death or surrender?"
Aroma Lady Sealy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Illario on Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:36 pm

He glanced over at the two Houndours for a moment before returning his focus to Typhlosion. 'Hmm... working as a double agent would provide me with all the info I need. Guess it doesn't matter as long as I capture whoever that Reverse Order leader wants.' Isis went over the details once more in his head and nodded, offering a hand to the Typhlosion. "I'd be more than happy to, Ignios. Name's Isis by the way. I'm a bit of a wanderer, but i'll be hanging around here for the most part, so just holler for me and i'll be sure to help in any way I can."
Illario
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cradle Cat on Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:08 am

Cloud_the_Mighty wrote:snip
((Accepted. Sorry I've not been around.))
Cradle Cat

View user profile http://psychoreality19.wix.com/popranter

Back to top Go down

Post by Aroma Lady Sealy on Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:09 am

Not listening, the Pokemon charged at her, lips curled back into a menacing snarl. Layla's own mouth curled up into a smirk, and her eyes glared coldly at her foe. "I know this would be your choice. You two really are mindless goons. In that case~" 
Aroma Lady Sealy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zesty_Lime on Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:31 pm

Name: Argus.
Species: Aggron.
Moves: Earthquake, Iron Tail, Aqua Tail, Rock Smash.
Appearance: Like a normal Aggron but the metal parts on his body are viridian, meaning he is a shiny. He also wears an Aegislash as a scarf.

Personality: Argus is a different type of Aggron, though he may seem strong and serious he is really just a kind-hearted Pokémon, who loves to meet new people and make friends. Despite this he is still able to keep his friends SAFE using his powerful strength and will unleash his rage if anyone of them come to harm. He doesn't really care much about the war but is willing to fight to protect his home, although he prefers to travel around the islands, with his recently learned skill of swimming. Argus also has a good sense of humour, especially when his best friend Jeeves is making a joke.
Bio: Argus's parent's were surprised when they realised that the metal on his body was green, however they were very happy to see that their son was a shiny. However, Argus, being humble, worked in the mines and logging plants ever since he was a young Lairon. When he became an Aggron, his parents sent him on a trip to Central Island where he met a friendly Ageislash called Jeeves. Aggro quickly made friends with Jeeves and the two became travelling buddies. There Argus also heard about Mega Stones, and learnt that there was a stone that could Mega Evolve him. So he decided to set out on an expedition searching for the Aggronite. ( He will find the Aggronite mega pokémon are allowed)
Home: Coal Island
Allegiance: Peacekeepers
Other: Green

Second Character
Name: Jeeves
Species: Aegislash
Moves: Swords Dance, King's Shield, Sacred Sword, Shadow Sneak
Appearance: As normal.

Personality: Jeeves is a very light-hearted and humorous Pokémon. He is always making jokes and puns to the humour or usually annoyance of his friends. He can still protect himself although he usually shy's away from fighting and prefers to watch, pretending to be a commentator. Jeeves can also be very sarcastic at times when he disapproves of people's actions but no one ever listens to him. He can also be lazy at times, preferring to wrap round Argus's neck than walking (hovering???) and he can be seen using his shield as a sun shade.
Bio: Jeeves had an average life up to the point where he met Argus, and joined him on his quest for adventure, which is when the excitement started. Jeeves has never had a boring moment on his adventures with Argus. Despite their many hardships, Jeeves an Argus remain the best of friends and they will always stand by each other in the face of danger.

Home Island: Central Island
Allegiance: Peacekeepers
Other: Indigo
Zesty_Lime

View user profile

Back to top Go down

lol whats happening with roleplay

Post by Isaac5218 on Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:30 am

SeriouslySkarmory wrote:(Author's Note: This roleplay was semi-inspired by Pokemon: The Core of Light on Marriland's forums. The plot and everything is original, but the idea of a PMD-style roleplay in an archipelago is not.)

One thousand years ago, when the friendship between Pokemon and people was still blooming, a disaster befell the world. In a specific part of the world known as the Oceanic Safe-House, storms and earthquakes killed almost every human living in the area. The last few humans gave their lives to protect their Pokemon friends from the horror. And now, while no human can intrude on the Safe-house and its islands, the Pokemon live their lives just as humans would... except fights break out constantly in this otherwise perfect place.

The two Pawniard were pushed to their knees by the mysterious guards. A shape emerged slightly from the shadows. "So... you two think you can run?" The first Pawniard shook his head. "N-no, Mr. Kala, not at all!" The second continued, sweat oozing from his pores. "L-listen, we were only going to get some water! Just something to drink!" The shape sighed. "Guards, take them to the hold. Let them know that nobody steps out of line." The Pawniard were dragged away.

Post 2 is the islands.
Post 3 is the rules and form.
Post 4 is a reserve.
Twisted Evil

Isaac5218

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5