Rin the Female Jolteon.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rin the Female Jolteon.

Post by eNdErPaChIrIsU♥ on Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:48 pm

"...I-I just want to be loved, but I can't do so.."

A Jolteon who lost her family, and is trapped in the FR Forest that wants to commit suicide so badly, this Jolteon is named Rin Kagamine, or Rin for short.

She has a black bow on her left ear, and a black and red sweater that she made by herself.

If you wanted to be friends with her, she would only say this: "..If I be friends with you, you will e-end up like the rest of them.."

And if you wanted to hear her story, she would say this: "..I'm sorry, I just cant tell you, if I do, I'll end up in the same trap for another 6 years.."

Theme Songs:
Butterfly on my(your) right shoulder - Rin and Len Kagamine
Tokyo Teddy Bear - Rin Kagamine (Her actual story.)

Whoops, almost forgot...

Q and A:

Q: How did she get lost, and did her parents die?

A: Yes, her parents died, but she doesn't know how they died. Rin got lost when she was tying to figure out how to solve her problems outside of her house, and that's when she fell into a trap nearby her house on the sidewalk.

..That's all I can think of... XD

Anyways, if you have anymore questions, PM me on PS, or on here.

~~This is eNdErPaChIrIsU, NOT signing off!~~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks, Articuno!

eNdErPaChIrIsU♥

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rin the Female Jolteon.

Post by Halohbottech on Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:59 pm

Hmm.

Interesting. While this character has room to grow, much room, she's intriguing, though, I think it'd be better if you posted her backstory. But nonetheless, an interesting character, and a decent bio.

<3 from da best, Haloh~

((Basically, I'd recommend you'd post her backstory here, but I'm not the one in control of you/your characters))
Halohbottech

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eNdErPaChIrIsU♥ on Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:32 pm

Halohbottech wrote:Hmm.

Interesting. While this character has room to grow, much room, she's intriguing, though, I think it'd be better if you posted her backstory. But nonetheless, an interesting character, and a decent bio.

<3 from da best, Haloh~

((Basically, I'd recommend you'd post her backstory here, but I'm not the one in control of you/your characters))

Backstory eh?
Well, the Tokyo Teddy Bear Theme Song has all that info.
eNdErPaChIrIsU♥

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top