local murder of the mm finder guide

View previous topic View next topic Go down

local murder of the mm finder guide

Post by LoreLight on Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:05 am

Lets get to the point on how to find the killer. We all know that the STAB doesn't mean killer. Unless the criteria goes under the low amount of moves in the pool and if the killer thinks outside the box when everyone is saying "STAB doesn't mean killer!" Kind of contradicting me saying STAB doesn't mean killer, it's more of STAB most likely doesn't mean killer. Something everyone should watch out for is the behavior. Most killers get active when they are accused or after their kill. This is a bit controversial in my opinion because of people afking, finding interest until then, et cetera. If the suspect starts to act a bit eerie and acts a bit shy then there's a higher chance of them being a killer. Many people go through the ideology of innocent act = innocent, which is really just not true. Not only does the mean the suspect can just get off the thoughts of being a killer, but then other people would be lynched because of the "innocent" mother hubber can just walk away without a single accusation. Killers can be active all the time and get everyone to be friendly towards them, and not only is this used a bit in real life; it's a working method to shake off people.

The killer can also be found by them being singled out. This one is really obvious, but no one follows by it. It's true that this is a work in progress way of doing it and you might end up being too late, but if someone can have more than 3 moves that the killers used, they should be a killer or a prime suspect. The killers would also blame someone first, this is kinda rare-ish just remember that name and if their moveset does connect there will be an unbearably high chance of a killer there. One last killer personality that everyone may not care too much about is the people who want to say with a certain group of people. Yeah this is hella hard to see, but someone or most of the pokemon in that group is a killer no matter what you try to say. The group is isolated enough for no one to care about, there are some innocents to defend you; what doesn't scream out killer there. It's like the best killer environment automatically.

well there goes my guide rofl
don't forget to join the AEKOTRT pm me about it if u want to join friend
LoreLight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: local murder of the mm finder guide

Post by LoreLight on Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:02 am

bump we need more smart
LoreLight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top