Welcome to the Trick Room!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Welcome to the Trick Room!

Post by Allyson(Ninetales) on Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:02 pm

Aight Allyson here once more, so yeah this team is mostly focused on Trick Room making it the theme. I hope you like it

Bronzong @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Trick Room
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Flash Cannon
[Bronzong, a pokemon I always liked ever since I started battling but due to its uselessness when it comes to speed I cant use it. Now given the power of Trick Room he will have a chance to more useful. This bronzong set is rather bulky and offensive, with his typing and bulk he can tank a few hits to set-up a few calm mind and hit back while trick room is still in.]

Slowbro @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Slack Off
- Calm Mind
- Scald
- Psyshock
[Another one for set-up sweeping, slowbro is a tank machine yes im not taking out his physical defensive role. Similar to bronzong but this time can tank physical hits better meaning I can probably switch in slowbro against physical sweepers who will probably OHKO my other teamates due to their lack of defense. Due to circumstances I have not given slowbro Trick Room because it didn't have space and I cant take out anything else for it.]

Reuniclus @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Calm Mind
- Trick Room
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
[The Best Sweeper in the team given the chance to set-up. Trick Room Reuniclus would totally need Trick Room to handle things without switching out, Focus Blast is to counter Dark,Rock and Steel Types who can possibly beat most of this team. I have given Magic Guard to reuniclus wanting it not to be crippled down by statuses like burns and poisons which commonly wear down set-up sweepers.]

Medicham @ Medichamite
Ability: Pure Power
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Power-Up Punch
- Fake Out
- Bullet Punch
- Zen Headbutt
[The Out of Place pokemon in the team, yes it is out of place but it will check anything that the team cant. Mega Medicham is a very good pokemon with its Huge Power. I have given it power-up punch so that it can also raise its attack and hurt a bit more. Bullet Punch is for fairies who perfectly check Medicham, Fake Out is used for safe mega evolving and zen headbutt is the main STAB move for Medicham.]

Malamar @ Life Orb
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Serious Nature
- Superpower
- Knock Off
- Psycho Cut
- Destiny Bond
[An awesome pokemon but lacks speed so it becomes useless in everyone's eyes, with trick room malamar can continuously destroy everything in its path. Knock Off is to counter pokemon with focus sash while Destiny Bond is for sacrificing malamar to pick off an opponent who has set up will probably work if Trick Room is on]

Meowstic @ Light Clay
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Yawn
- Thunder Wave
- Light Screen
- Reflect
[Your domestic cat of cheats, Thunder Wave is to wear down most pokemon while Yawn is for making a forced switch it can ususally shut down pokemon still setting up either traps or boosts. This meowstic can also take a hit from Special Attacks with Light Screen and its SpDef invesment. It runs as a set-up of screens so that the other pokemon can set up at ease.]

Note: I will edit this (probs i will add picutes and fix typo's or grammatical errors) when i get some time
Allyson(Ninetales)
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to the Trick Room!

Post by FloPloK on Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:28 am

If you're aiming to sweep with Slowbro, try Mega Slowbro instead ^^

Slowbro @ Slowbronite
EVs: 232 HP / 28 Def / 20 SpA / 228 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Scald
- Fire Blast / Psychic/ Grass Knot / Ice Beam
- Calm Mind
- Slack Off / Rest

EV :
Bisharp's non LO/CB Sucker Punch is a 3HKO.
Fire Blast OHKO 4/0 Bisharp and Bold Ferrothorn.
Survive Choice Specs Hydreigon.

Moves :
Scald is a must, since it provides STAB and residual damage overtime.
This slot is basically what coverage you want. Fire Blast deals with Ferrothorn and Bisharp, Psychic can hit Mega Venusaur, Grass Knot hits opposing Water types to prevent walling, Ice Beam hits Dragons.
Slack Off heals health without the sleep burden, but then Rest heals off Status like Toxic which helps on stalling.

FloPloK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Allyson(Ninetales) on Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:26 am

FloPloK wrote:If you're aiming to sweep with Slowbro, try Mega Slowbro instead ^^

Slowbro @ Slowbronite
EVs: 232 HP / 28 Def / 20 SpA / 228 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Scald
- Fire Blast / Psychic/ Grass Knot / Ice Beam
- Calm Mind
- Slack Off / Rest

EV :
Bisharp's non LO/CB Sucker Punch is a 3HKO.
Fire Blast OHKO 4/0 Bisharp and Bold Ferrothorn.
Survive Choice Specs Hydreigon.

Moves :
Scald is a must, since it provides STAB and residual damage overtime.
This slot is basically what coverage you want. Fire Blast deals with Ferrothorn and Bisharp, Psychic can hit Mega Venusaur, Grass Knot hits opposing Water types to prevent walling, Ice Beam hits Dragons.
Slack Off heals health without the sleep burden, but then Rest heals off Status like Toxic which helps on stalling.
ah i see, well i kinda copied your evs and nature, i took out psyshock for fire blast
*but i didn't use megabro since I love using mega medicham -w-

Last edited by Allyson(Ninetales) on Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Allyson(Ninetales)
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikhail97 on Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:38 am

I have the urge to just rebuild the whole team from ashes

Bronzong @ Normal Gem
Brave Nature
- Trick Room
- Explosion
- Reflect
- Light Screen

You want to set screens, set trick room, and go out of the battle. Switching out is a pain in the ass since you might take damage in the switch in, so Explosion is a good way to go out. Normal Gem adds the damage.

Mikhail97

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Allyson(Ninetales) on Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:43 am

Mikhail97 wrote:I have the urge to just rebuild the whole team from ashes

Bronzong @ Normal Gem
Brave Nature
- Trick Room
- Explosion
- Reflect
- Light Screen

You want to set screens, set trick room, and go out of the battle. Switching out is a pain in the ass since you might take damage in the switch in, so Explosion is a good way to go out. Normal Gem adds the damage.
I already have Meowstic for Screens and Meowstic does better job at screening with its pranskter, also spread paralysis is so much fun
Allyson(Ninetales)
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top