[SAVIOR] The Hero in Depravity - Isis the Dragonite OC! (in progress)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[SAVIOR] The Hero in Depravity - Isis the Dragonite OC! (in progress)

Post by Illario on Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:18 pm

Isis the Dragonite

Name: Isis
Height: 8'2"
Weight: 512 lbs

Recordings in Other Lands: https://docs.google.com/document/d/184_IhfLE9M11GhcG7uGY41D3xEKhNNzS1rLo_WymIz4/edit?usp=sharing

Portrait:

Personality:

Isis the Dragonite: the narcissistic, impudent brat of the town, from the very moment he got the hang of speaking. The guy is a complete enigma, with his background completely shrouded from the naked eye. Yet throughout his travels he leaves behind cities of smiling faces with his mostly-kind and humorous personality. Of course, with all his sharp-tongued retorts and aggressive, short-tempered attitude he's still far from the perfect guy in more ways than one. Needless to say, he's the kind of flirtatious jokester you can never predict, and that makes him all the more fun to be around.

Yet despite all the praise he receives, there's a bit more to this otherwise simple demeanor than what's given at first glance. Isis is... a logical thinker to put it simply, and although acts the role of a soft teddy bear is more than capable of cutting short a friend if they get on his bad side. As a creature who's bound to outlive most other species you could say he's become null to emotional pain and rarely ever attaches himself to others on a personal level. As such he'll cast aside anyone he needs to in order to further his shrouded ambitions. This isn't to say he doesn't care about the well being of others, more so that he 'knows better' than to waste time on people that're bound to die anyways. Their comparatively shorter lives are just phases to him akin to a human's view of a fly. If he had the choice to help a Caterpie falling into a volcano or earn a discount for a free meal, he'd probably choose the discount.

... So what makes him so passionate about Earth? How could someone who cares so little for the creatures that dwell on it hold such strong feelings toward their safety, despite his actions telling otherwise? It's as ambiguous as his own motives. Perhaps, deep deep inside that twisted heart... there's something on this miserable planet he still believes in enough to fight for.

"Who am I? Well gee... that's a tough thing to sum up." Isis scratched the back of his neck, lowering his head downwards for a brief moment... before that ever-so-common flicker appeared in his eyes, just as it always does when he's motivated. "Welp, here goes: I'm the guy who's name will be written in books to come; the Dragonite whose ambitions reach so high they touch the heavens themselves!" He rose upwards in a shocking burst of energy, right fist pounding against his chest with a wide grin stretched across Isis' lips as he spoke. "I'm Isis the Dragonite, guardian of the Earth-- and you'd best remember it!"

History:

Even to the massive dragon himself, his past is a bit of a haze. It would appear that Isis had emerged from a time during a great war between a dragon civilization and gotten washed up ashore on the region of Falcia. He'd also gained great fame as a user of the Dimensional Scream, allowing him to access vague insights into future and past events by interacting with various objects. This is also when he begun his journey as a Pokemon Explorer and begun to gain a reputation for his accomplishments.

Other:

Equipment: His attire most of the times consists of a simple cap, styled in a fashion similar to the Cloche Hat in the sense that it tips upwards just above the eyes and has a black ribbon tied around it. At times Isis can be seen wearing a jacket given to him by an old friend, though most often than not he only has his hat. He carries an Explorer's bag, which contains a variety of items such as twigs, pebbles, berries, TMs, Orbs... the usual stuff for explorers of his caliber. In fact it carries such a large arsenal it’s a wonder how he keeps it all in there.

Moves:

Common: Fire Punch – Earthquake – Outrage – Dragon Claw – Protect – Extreme speed
Uncommon: Hurricane – Thunderbolt – Dragon Dance – Fire Blast
Rare: Iron Head – Wrap – Thunder Wave – Toxic

Last edited by Illario on Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:49 pm; edited 16 times in total
Illario
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [SAVIOR] The Hero in Depravity - Isis the Dragonite OC! (in progress)

Post by Halohbottech on Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:58 pm

To be honest, I'd choose the discount too :V

Oh, and welcome to the Forums, Isis! I hope you have a pleasant time here man.

Also, really digging the internal struggle with his ultimate badassery-thing that Isis!Character has going on ((my life in a nutshell tho))

Here's to seeing you around the place more often! *clink!*

<3 from da best, Haloh~
Halohbottech

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Illario on Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:03 pm

Yeeaah... discounts are pretty good. It's a tough choice.

From the looks of things, this Forum and its users seem awesome! I plan on adding more to Isis' character and background as he becomes fleshed out in the roleplays I force him in he participates in. It should be fun.

Thanks for the kind words!
Illario
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorai the Noivern on Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:33 am

Ooooh I like this OC already! Keep up the good work there Isis, keep it up (Also, my OC would probably choose the Caterpie with the volcano thing...because my OC is a smart Noivern that does stupid things and doesnt think.)
Sorai the Noivern

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Illario on Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:04 pm

Thanks a ton for the kind words Sorai! Admittedly I still have quite a bit of updating to do (on this and many other things...) but i'm sure i'll get around to it eventually.

... maybe.
Illario
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cave_Hamster Cubone on Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:38 pm

Woah, awesome! This is an amazing OC, idc if it's still in progress its near perfection :3
Cave_Hamster Cubone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Illario on Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:48 pm

ey super late update time. I decided to create a record sheet document for Isis' adventures within faraway lands (aka during freeform rps and the occasional exceptions), similar to what i've seen some other people do since I thought it was pretty friggin cool but was too lazy to implement one for a while. You can find it on the small bold underneath his other anatomical information labelled 'Recordings in Other Lands.'

I've also updated his history a bit and removed the older version of him. Not because I didn't like the concept, moreso because I felt there'd be more to do with it when Doomsday Chronicles is complete and all his past is cleared up, Sort of like... a comparison of then-now, y'know? Like when the workout advertisements do it except actually true.

That's all! Thanks for reading and any complements/criticism given down the line!
Illario
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top