An Introduction... Of a sort

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An Introduction... Of a sort

Post by Grim (Houndour) on Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:49 am

Oh, uh... Hello. Nice to know that someone's taken the liberty of reading this...

Anyways, the name's Grim, nice to meet you. To warn you now, I'm quite the avid Pokémon fan. Started from Pokémon Red up to Pokémon White 2. (However, I have yet to see the X/Y or ORAS games... Which agitates me to no end.)

When it comes to certain RPs, I'm into the PMD themes most of the time, but I do have times when I branch out... However, I will never do anything that consists of Conquest-esque RPs, because personally... I despise those games.

I'm quite the oddball, though. There are times when I play as this character, but there are also times when I decide to play as a specialty character I have- Ven (Cubone). So, a warning now: If you run into Ven, and Grim isn't on? Chances are I've decided to just switch over for the day.

Another thing to note? Depending on the day, I may not talk much. I have a bit of anxiety, so sometimes I might have days where I ask myself "Should I even talk to anyone?" and just not say a single word. If that is the case, don't worry... I'm not dead. Very Happy

Anyways, let's hope for the best, shall we?

-Grim
Grim (Houndour)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An Introduction... Of a sort

Post by evergreen lemose on Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:09 am

Welcome and enjoy your stay
evergreen lemose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An Introduction... Of a sort

Post by Halohbottech on Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:23 pm