Lost Village (A Pokemon/Survival/Horror RP) [Closed]

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Lost Village (A Pokemon/Survival/Horror RP) [Closed] Empty Lost Village (A Pokemon/Survival/Horror RP) [Closed]

Post by Rella918 on Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:51 am

Dear Trainer,

I am Professor Juniper of the Unova region. I, as well as the rest of my research team have come to hear that you are very skilled with Pokemon, which is why we need your help. Near a mountain, just west of the Pokemon League is an abandoned village. It was once thriving and even had a Pokemon Center but the unthinkable happened and Kyurem, who lived in the mountain attacked the village and froze people and pokemon alike to their deaths. No one knows why Kyurem attacked, but the frozen over village is now filled with an abundance of dangerous Pokemon, most of them being ghost and ice types. The nearby locals now call it, Lost Village. These Pokemon have lately become very aggressive, unlike that we have ever seen. They have attacked innocent Pokemon as well as trainers traveling along the routes. So trainer, I ask that you help us with the situation, we wish for you travel to the village and find answers that will help us calm the Pokemon and figure out a solution so Kyurem doesn't attack again. You will not be the only trainer going on this mission, I will be assembling a group of skilled trainers, just like you to help on your quest. Will you please come assist us in Unova?

Sincerely, Professor Juniper

You are a trainer who has been called to help in Lost Village to figure out why the Pokemon who live in the village are so aggressive and to make the area a safer place. The locals do not dare to step foot in the area, and trainers who are brave enough to were not seen again. Will you come out victorious with your team or will you become dead in the ice?

I decided to make a RP of my own, I hope people enjoy it and are interested! I only have a few rules and guidelines:

1. You will start out as a trainer and you may have as many pokemon as you want (between 1 and 6). You may also use whatever Pokemon you want except for legendaries, though depending on where the RP goes Kyurem may be summoned and captured. Trainers may have one Pokemon with a megastone. There are no Pokemon levels in this RP, I guess you can say that everyone's Pokemon is the same level.

2. Unfortunately, trainers will die, and there's a possibility that it will be your character. If your character dies, you may choose to leave the RP/spectate, -or- you can choose to RP one of your dead trainer's Pokemon. How and why the Pokemon decided to continue traveling with the team of trainers is up to you.

3. Pokemon who are being roleplayed cannot be controlled by other trainers, they can decide what they want to do and what moves they want to use.

4. Pokemon in this roleplay cannot die, but they can faint. Trainers have the ability to use their revives and items to heal any Pokemon.

5. Pokemon who are independent from their dead trainers, and have a megastone may mega evolve at any time of their choosing.

6. If you have any questions or suggestions, send me a private message or an OOC message in this thread. Thank you!

Character Sheet:

Name:
Pokemon Team:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:

Trainers:
Evergreen Lemõsè
Joshua Blix
Shaun Francis
Steven Stone
Tijana Dabney

Support Characters:
Vanessa Juniper

Last edited by Rella918 on Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:07 am; edited 4 times in total
Rella918
Rella918

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Lost Village (A Pokemon/Survival/Horror RP) [Closed] Empty Re: Lost Village (A Pokemon/Survival/Horror RP) [Closed]

Post by evergreen lemose on Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:24 pm

Name: Evergreen Lemõsè
Pokemon team:

Lost Village (A Pokemon/Survival/Horror RP) [Closed] GreninjaLost Village (A Pokemon/Survival/Horror RP) [Closed] FlygonLost Village (A Pokemon/Survival/Horror RP) [Closed] StaraptorLost Village (A Pokemon/Survival/Horror RP) [Closed] Lopunny-megaLost Village (A Pokemon/Survival/Horror RP) [Closed] LiepardLost Village (A Pokemon/Survival/Horror RP) [Closed] Glaceon
Katrina (greninja):
ability: protean
Moves: hydro pump; dark pulse; ice beam; shadow sneak
Item: an expert around its waste
buzzy (flygon):
ability: levitate
Moves: dragon pulse; fire blast; earthquake; roost
Item: a life orb held in a pendant around his neck
Lilly (loppunny (mega)):
ability: scrappy
Moves: high jump kick; return; thunder wave; shadow ball
Item: lopunnite in an ankle clasp.
wing (staraptor):
ability: reckless
Moves: double edge; brave bird; close combat; u-turn
Item: choice scarf around his neck
jasmine (liepard):
ability: prankster
Moves: thunder wave; gunk shot; knock off; play rough
Item: focus sash wrapped around her right front leg
Elsa (a not clichè Glaceon):
ability: snow cloak
Moves: ice beam; shadow ball; h.p. fire; frost breath
Item: choice specs in front of her eyes

reserves (in pc):
Lost Village (A Pokemon/Survival/Horror RP) [Closed] SerperiorLost Village (A Pokemon/Survival/Horror RP) [Closed] Chandelure
Appearance: blonde hair, full length cloak with hood (green), green leggings.
Personality: full of fun and excitement, though always deep in thought. Despises the pokemon league because of how big and noisy it is.
History: brought up by woodland druids, she has always believed in the sacredness of life, in every form. She never did much traveling, preferring to sit and wait for things to come to her. She got her snivy at ten and has formed a strong bond with everyone and everything she met since then. She is amazing with words, able to use them as a weapon or shield, and always has a quick retort. She travelled to kalos at 20 and received a froakie she occasionally uses it in battle as a greninja. However her favourite pokemon is everglade and she'd never put it in harm's way.

Last edited by swaggy dragons rule on Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:17 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : team change up.)
evergreen lemose
evergreen lemose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Lost Village (A Pokemon/Survival/Horror RP) [Closed] Empty Re: Lost Village (A Pokemon/Survival/Horror RP) [Closed]

Post by Rella918 on Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:46 pm

((Welcome to the roleplay! I will be posting the first post sometime tommorrow. I think the best way to run this roleplay is if I just DM and don't create a character, so that things are fair and I won't be blamed for keeping my character alive just because I'm DM. Hopefully we'll get one or two more character sheets in by tomorrow.))
Rella918
Rella918

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud_the_Mighty on Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:27 pm

Name:Joshua Blix
Pokemon Team: Talonflame, Flareon, Breloom, Mightyena, Donphan, Gardevoir. (Yes Mega)
Appearance: Josh is a tall caucasian with blue eyes. His dirty blonde hair is a mess of curls that is really close to being an afro, but looks different every day. He usually wears a blue t-shirt, black shorts and sandals, but when it's cold he wears a light grey hoodie, and black sweat pants with red sneakers.
Personality: Josh is usually calm and relaxed, nothing can really get on his nerves, but some things do. He cant stand to see anyone picking on aomeone or he'll get amgry at the person who is doing the picking on. He likes to try to keep everyone calm by telling jokes and making funny remarks. Josh is also kind of absent minded.
History: Josh was always underestimated as a kid. He never excelled in anything, except for running. Josh had no bright future until he was about 11. It was then Josh first started Pokemon battling. He found his first Pokemon, a Fletchling, hurt in the forest, and together they battled their way to become excellent friends and battlers. Josh's Pokemon weren't the only ones getting stronger though. Josh trained to be a master with a sword, and surprisingly completed his training fast. He carries his short sword, Gladium, with him wherever he goes. Still, despite all of his skills, Josh is overlooked for being young.
Cloud_the_Mighty
Cloud_the_Mighty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Choice on Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:10 am

Interesting. Don't mind if I do~

Name: Shaun Francis
Pokemon Team: Masquerade (Masquerain): Moves: Bug Buzz, Ice Beam, Scald, Quiver Dance
Nocturne (Noctowl): Moves: Night Shade, Roost, Air Slash, Toxic
Fossill (Omastar): Moves: Hidden Power Grass, Ice Beam, Surf, Shell Smash
Toxic Bloom (Roserade): Moves: Leaf Storm, Sludge Bomb, Extrasensory, HP Ground
Xatuu (Xatu): Moves: Air Slash, Psychic, Calm Mind, Air Slash
Cradle (Cradily): Moves: Recover, Toxic, Rock Slide, Giga Drain
Appearance: Black Hair, Pale Skin, Black Jacket, Black Pants, Black Shoes, and that's about it.
Personality: Silent, Tactical, Strategic, Intelligent
History: There's not really much unique history to Shaun. He was born in a town, was the best in school (he dropped out when he was 11), then was assigned this "quest" by Professor Juniper. That's really about it. No more story to him. Oh, and he's also very smart, did I mention that?

The Last Choice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud_the_Mighty on Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:22 am

((Just so you know I didn't add moves because i was too lazy at the time, but i will add them. Eventualy.
Cloud_the_Mighty
Cloud_the_Mighty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rella918 on Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:53 am

((Welcome Cloud_the_Mighty and The Last Choice to the roleplay! The roleplay will still be open to two new people but I will be writing the introduction here. Once we reach five people I will close the roleplay, and unfortunately it's first come first serve so people should hurry! Cloud - that's totally fine, but I'd recommend getting your move sets together eventually. Move sets are just to make sure no one is using ten different moves on a single Pokemon. Well anyways, let's begin!))

The area was cloudy, and there was no spec of sunlight to be seen. Piles of snow gathered on the sides of the road but the road seemed neatly plowed. There was a light, chilly breeze as well as a few snowflakes that fell slowly from the sky to the ground. At the end of the road was a tall chain link fence with wiring on the top of it, as well as a chain link gate that opened up to the other side. On the chain linked gate was a sign that couldn't have been more blunt: "Keep Out: Dangerous Pokemon Ahead".

Standing at the side of the gate was a young woman in a black trench coat, dark jeans and brown leather boots and in her hand was a set of keys. She had a heavy backpack, as if she was going to travel a long distance or go backpacking up a mountain. The woman looked out toward the road, as if she was waiting for someone to show up. She'd then dig out an Xtransceiver from her backpack and would dial a number.

"Hello? Great, it's good to see that there's at least a little bit of a signal here." The woman would pause.

"So... you sent the trainers to come to the entrance yes?" "Great, because that's where I'm at right now."

"Alright, I'll talk to you later. Yes, I love you too auntie." The woman would sigh as she hung up and continued to wait by the cold and unwelcoming gate.

((Okay I lied, I will be creating a character, but she'll only be there for support and will be a minor part of the roleplay. I'll create a character sheet for her in a bit.))
Rella918
Rella918

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud_the_Mighty on Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:19 am

((Ok I will, and if i forget i'll still try to my moves for each pokemon at 4. So i'm only guessing, but i think from the hints we are supposed to walk out to the entrance.))
Josh walked up the road to get to his destination. Flippy, his talonflame, flew above him. He looked around as he walked. It was really quiet up here, as well as cold. Finally Josh could see someone standing by a gate, so he ran up to see who they were.
Cloud_the_Mighty
Cloud_the_Mighty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rella918 on Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:44 am

Name: Vanessa Juniper
Role: Professor Juniper's Aide, Professor Juniper's Niece
Pokemon Team:

Gallade (mega)
Nickname: Claymore
Moves: Leaf Blade, Brick Break, Bulk Up, Psycho Cut

Audino
Nickname: Bianca
Moves: Heal Pulse, Refresh, Hyper Voice, Psychic

Espeon
Nickname: Esther
Moves: Psyshock, Dazzling Gleam, Shadow Ball, Flash

Appearance: Vanessa has long, dark brown hair the falls down her back and is always straight. She has green eyes and pale skin. She's a bit on the skinny side and is not very athletic but makes up for it in intellect and knowledge but it wouldn't hurt if she ate an ice cream sundae or two.

Personality: Vanessa is very intelligent and well read. She knows a lot about Pokemon and Pokemon anatomy, so she's able to heal any Pokemon to full health with the proper tools. She's very interested in Pokemon lore and is curious as to why the situation at Lost Village happened in the first place. She loves all Pokemon but seems to gravitate towards Psychic types and their moves.

History: Vanessa had a very happy childhood. Some of her favorite past times were visiting her aunt and grandpa in Nuvema Town as well as playing with her Eevee Esther, who is now an Espeon. Vanessa spent a lot of time in her aunt's Pokemon lab, discovering new things and learning about the world. Finally at 11 years old she was able to explore the world and after an eventful and fun Pokemon adventure, she decided to settle down and become one of her aunt's aides and eventually, she became one of her top aides. One day, Vanessa wishes to own a lab of her own and become a Pokemon Professor.

((Yep! We are starting at the gate!))
Rella918
Rella918

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rella918 on Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:48 am

Vanessa smiled, thank god someone else was here. This place was really starting to give her the creeps. Vanessa waved at the young man as he approached.

"Welcome! You must be one of the trainers Professor Juniper hand picked... I'm Vanessa, I'm one of Professor Juniper's aides. Good to meet you. I believe there are still a few more trainers on the way, they should be here in a few minutes."
Rella918
Rella918

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud_the_Mighty on Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:56 am

Josh grinned a bit. "I'm Joshua, nice to meet you." Josh offered his hand for a handshake.
Cloud_the_Mighty
Cloud_the_Mighty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by evergreen lemose on Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:46 pm

Evergreen lazily walks out from behind some trees and bows "Evergreen Lemõsè, at your service ma'am." She says politely. "You wanted my help?"
evergreen lemose
evergreen lemose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bfuhrman on Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:33 pm

( I think I'll try this. Seems fun )

Name: Steven Stone
Pokémon team:

Metagross( mega, shiny ( if possible ))
moves: Bullet punch, Zen headbutt, meteor mash, giga impact,
ability: Clear body

skarmory
ability: sturdy
moves: toxic, aerial ace, spikes, steel wing

claydol
ability: levitate
moves: reflect, light screen, extrasensory, earth power

aggron
ability: sturdy
moves: stone edge earthquake, iron tail, dragon claw

carbink ( Because wynaut? )
ability: clear body
moves: moon blast, power gem, psychic, earth power

aerodactyl
ability: pressure
moves: rock slide, ice fang, thunder fang, fire fang

appearance: Exactly like Steven from the games

personality: Is a very powerful trainer, who is easily distracted by ANY semi-rare stone. He is willing to help MOST in need.  Often humble, but if you hurt his friends, his pokemon, or try stealing any of his rocks, you are in for a world of HURT.

History: After Brenden defeated Steven as champion, Steven work hard to become champion again. After 2 years of harsh training, he was finally able to defeat Brenden again. So, he is still the CURRENT Hoenn champion. After becoming champion, Steven got the message from Juniper, and was happy to help her. And that is how he got here.

( I hope I can join! )

Last edited by Bfuhrman on Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bfuhrman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Choice on Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:14 am

((Haha, whoops, didnt notice this RP was so fast-paced!))
A man, no older than twenty four years of age, trudged towards the gates of the "Lost Village". His Masquerain had been resting on his shoulder, probably tired from it's scavenging in the woods. Shaun had black hair, slinked upwards, spiked. Fashioning a black jacket, dark pants, and black shoes, he seemed quite different for this mission, most probably due to the temperature there. Insulation was priority. For himself and his Pokemon. Quite funny; Francis's team was fully weak to Ice, with the exception of the Omastar. Stopping at the gates, he looked at the two others. "Of course..." 'Two absent-minded, rash, hyperactive, obnoxious people. Absolutely great.' Shaun thought, rubbing his eyes with his palms in annoyance. Shaun said no other word, for now.

Last edited by The Last Choice on Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total

The Last Choice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rella918 on Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:04 am

((Hey Bfhurman, just read your CS. I like it, I just don't know how I feel about you playing a lore character but I might be hypocritical in saying that, considering I'm playing a family member of a lore character. What do you guys think? Should he edit his character sheet? I think it'd be interesting to throw Steven in the mix, I just wasn't expecting someone to create a character sheet for Steven or any character in the games for that matter.))

Vanessa shook Joshua's hand and looked as a man and a woman appeared from out of the nearby woods. "Hi there, I'm Vanessa Juniper, I'm Professor Juniper's niece, but most importantly I'm her aide and I'll be helping you out on your mission here." Vanessa cleared her throat and paused in thought as if she was figuring out what to say next.

"Beyond the gate used to be a village called Coraru Town. Lots of people lived in the area, it was a great place for families, retirees as well as people who love to mountain hike. Mount Frost was a popular hiking destination." she'd point to the large mountain off in the distance. "That is where Kyreum supposedly lives. About five years ago, Kyreum attacked the village and now it's an abandoned icy wasteland. No one really knows why Kyreum became so aggressive, though you probably read this information in the letter you got." Vanessa frowned as she began speaking again.

"But past history aside, trainers who were brave and bold enough to walk into Lost Village were never seen again. Local citizens fear the area and unfortunately locals have gone missing too. It's a danger for Pokemon and people alike, which is why this gate was finally built to protect everyone... but we would like the area to be safe again, so that people can have access to Mount Frost and the areas beyond the gate. Wild Pokemon also might be in danger if they or their ecosystem are threatened by these strong and very aggressive Pokemon. So we really need to solve this problem, and I'm glad the three of you could make it."

Rella918
Rella918

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next