Ed the Haunter.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ed the Haunter.

Post by The Penguinari of Sweg on Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:34 am

...Boy, it's been a while, hasn't it. .w.

I'll apologize for two things. First, Ed's bio is kinda lengthy and maybe kinda boring for some people. Second, I'm attempting to have most of his story revealed through roleplay and not just kinda 'there' on his bio. By no means is his bio/story complete. It's going to be updated with new information frequently.

bit.ly EdwardBio

And there we go. Feedback is very appreciated. I'm especially wondering if he's too overpowered (look at section Pros and Cons where I try to explain that he's not as OP as he looks). Thank you.

Last edited by The Penguinari of Sweg on Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:49 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding info on bio edits)
The Penguinari of Sweg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ed the Haunter.

Post by The Penguinari of Sweg on Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:41 pm

...Bump? .w. Sorry, I'm just curious.
The Penguinari of Sweg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Candiies on Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:44 pm

...Life has many doors, Ed-boy.

Sorry, I just had to make the joke.

First off, I do have to admit, there's a lot of detail in this bio and I can see that you put effort into it, but the part that really breaks the deal on this OC is the amount of pure, unadulterated EDGE that comes with this OC. He's awfully powerful, even with the cons that you attached to him... Kind of like an invincible shadow that comes out only at night, but still has a copious amount of strength during the day, with Pokemon moves and all. So, with that being said, I have a few questions.

You also say that hurting Ed makes him stronger, but if that's really true, how are you going to push him to the breaking point? Knock him unconscious? By the looks of it, when you're being nice to Ed, you're just giving him a chance to kill you- Which, as the way to described him, is the first thing he'd do. Besides, being a ghost-type pokemon and all, it's rather easy to make a quick getaway by phasing through the wall or slipping into shadows.

Oh, and a hole in his personality- If he's lost any and all senses of humanity (or.. poke-anity? I dunno.), how does get end up being crippled by kindness? What does Ed do when he's "crippled"?

Lastly, I'd ask why he isn't already a Gengar with all that power that he can muster during the night, but then again, you have to trade a Haunter to evolve it into a Gengar.

Hopefully you don't think I'm trying to to put you down for making this OC or anything- It's just what I think about the character. I don't have any right to make you change this OC, even if I do find it a bit confusing. Razz

EDIT, BECAUSE I DON'T FEEL LIKE CHANGING WHAT I TYPED BECAUSE I'M LAZY: Whoopsie-doodle, I just reread the personality part about being crippled by sympathy and whatnot, but the "what does he do?" question still applies.
Candiies

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum