Zurukato The Trainer!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zurukato The Trainer!!

Post by Zurukato on Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:29 pm

Name: Zurukato Agsmeed
Appearance: Picture Below Very Happy

Personality: Zuru is extremely Boastful but Kind, Loyal, and Passionate!! and Insecure...
Hometown: Lumiose City
Backstory:
Zuru was orphaned at age 7 and lived with his Foster Family for the remainder of his life, 3 years later he was strolling around town, after groceries, and he was taking his usual shortcut to him, one of the alleyways. While strolling he bumped into a Machop who was badly beaten, And if it wasn't obvious, Zuru took him home and renamed him Bickslow, Then he turned eleven and decided to try the Pokemon League. While heading to his 5th gym, a Kirlia was there wondering around with a note behind him, "This useless Kirlia is not needed, if you wish to do so, you may take him" Zuru had pity for the Kirlia so he took him in (F.Y.I. Zuru got through his first four gyms just with Bickslow), after finishing all 8 gyms he went to the Elite Four and Challenged them. On his way he was attacked by a group of Criminals, Then a Gothitelle Jumped out of no where and saved him, he thanked her and walked away but she continued to follow resulting in him catching her. After becoming Champion, he decided to complete the other leagues. While taking a cruise to the Unova Region he spotted an Altaria walking around, Zuru challenged her and caught her. Nearing the end of his journey (Oh and this part of the story, he's 17!) in the Kanto Region while walking through routes as a fog bath appears, Zuru panics and calls for help, a Latias comes in and swoops him up showing him the cenery of the Kanto region, The rest is self explanatory.

Now the Pokemon!

Name: Bickslow
Level: 100
Species  Machamp

Name: Gori
Species Gallade

Name: Nakeek
Species Gothitelle

Name: Altaku
Species Altaria

Name: Pluto
Species: Latias

Zurukato

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zurukato The Trainer!!

Post by evergreen lemose on Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:00 pm

Not bad. Wynaut make an ag team with those pokemon, and then face my OC squad of legends. One thing though, why does he have mega altaria and mega gallade? But other than that, good job.
evergreen lemose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halohbottech on Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:22 pm

Swaggy, if you're part of the Grammar Nazi elite force then why aren't you cracking down on all dis grammar

Jokes aside, great OC! While the grammar's a bit... off I suppose you could be foreign and English might not be your first language.

One question, however, when you say 'complete the other leagues', do you mean all of them? Because, from what I saw, you only mentioned Kalos, Unova, and Kanto. That means you've left out an entire half of the group of leagues. But, I suppose his story isn't quite finished yet, so there may still be more to come! I hope to see more of Zuru around both here and PS!

<3 from da best, Haloh~
Halohbottech

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top