Kantsu's OC Drawer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kantsu's OC Drawer

Post by Kantsu on Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:47 pm

This is going to be one post to fit them all! In other words, this topic/forum will be a mosh pit for all my OCs

Disclaimer: I can't draw. So any art you see isn't mine roughly 175% of the time.

Name: Kantsu Caelealo Hale

RPs Found In: Kingdom, DnD, anything Medieval basically.

Gender: Well, I hope he's a man. I mean, after all I just said he.

Appearance: The joy of using a picture is that I don't need to explain much. He has dark skin and red hair with a large yellow streak going down the middle. Though despite it's unnatural look, he was born like that. (Must have been tough growing up). He wears glasses though he's perfectly capable of surviving without them. His loose, baggy clothes befit the era that he's in.

Backstory: Kantsu Caelealo Hale was a lieutenant of Invicta's Magic Infantry Division (Invicta, mind you, is my kingdom document/my beautiful disgrace). The keyword being "was". Hale apparently went AWOL after a crusade on a neighboring kingdom. Supposedly, he abandoned the army during the crusade. Though, in actuality, the real story is that he realized what he was sent to do; Invicta simply wanted to cripple one of the capitals of the neighboring kingdom by destroying everything within it. The capital was completely defenseless. After all, to the opposing nation, that day was a day of peace and celebration; ripe for conquest. They were given only one order: Go wild. And as such, they did.
     Of course, the Invictan Military, or the I.M. for short, always wanted to keep their tracks buried. And as such, sent a centuria to bury their tracks. After all, while a kingdom is crippled and desperate for aid, they will gladly pledge loyalty to 'Almighty Invicta'. The one's who saved them from a "bandit attack". Once Kantsu caught wind of this surprise attack-- No, extermination. He rallied a few of his most trusted comrades and fled. Now Kantsu's a wandering man, serving as a butler from kingdom to kingdom.

Personality: Due to his semi-criminal background, Kantsu is quiet and withdrawn. Though, if he's around friends, he can be rather playful and cunning. According to a mercenary, Kantsu was quite the ladies' man in the past.

Psst, totes yell at me and tell me on what I should do/what I need improvement on.

Last edited by The God of Ships Kantsu on Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kantsu
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kantsu's OC Drawer

Post by Koki on Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:23 pm

Frickin, that word Incubus. . .

Just why? T^T Why are you an incubus

Viva la vida~
          Koki
Koki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kantsu on Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:40 pm

Koki wrote:Frickin, that word Incubus. . .

Because I'm the God of Ships
Kantsu
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emperor of Birds on Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:42 pm

The God of Ships Kantsu wrote:

it is still sort of suggestive in more smutty ways, so maybe you should change it Sad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kantsu on Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:31 pm

Chihiro's AlterEgo wrote:
The God of Ships Kantsu wrote:

it is still sort of suggestive in more smutty ways, so maybe you should change it Sad

Mkay :^(
Kantsu
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: