Nieve the Sawsbuck!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nieve the Sawsbuck!

Post by FluffyDeoxys on Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:10 am

A'ight for all those willing, here is both of Nieve's bios for show, constructive criticism and suggestions would be highly appreciated !

Shorter, more universally accessible biography :: < no longer available lol >

Last edited by FluffyDeoxys on Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
FluffyDeoxys

View user profile http://mecha-crobat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Nieve the Sawsbuck!

Post by Halohbottech on Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:46 pm

Definitely interesting, to say the least, Deo! I love seeing such detailed bios that make me sift through heaps of info. It makes me happy to see such love, care, and dedication put into a bio like this! I don't have anything really to critique: any grammatical errs I thought about you fixing I made in your doc. I hope to see more of Nieve in the future! Maybe she and Haloh could meet up on their travels, someday. Smile

<3 from da best, Haloh~
Halohbottech

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffyDeoxys on Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:13 am

Thanks for the view there Haloh ! 

Appreciated very much~ And that'd be nice, if the time strikes you'd like to or whatnot, shoot me a PM if you see me either here or on PS itself, I definitely love to spend time delicately formulating and planning out Nieve and her biography to go along with her motives and story!

Last edited by FluffyDeoxys on Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
FluffyDeoxys

Back to top Go down

Post by LargeJellopy on Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:17 pm

Hello, there! So, I heard this one Sawsbuck had been making a splash and came to check on it... didn't regret it!

Hah, "Nieve" as a name for a snowy Sawsbuck, I see what you did there!
Gotta love those stories of nature survival against harsh odds, it's a pretty big part of Pokémon life! Is Cadavre (looks like corpse in portuguese), the Ponyta, a character of yours too?

She seems to be, in her peace and grace with a hidden edge (and berries on her horns, since picking berries is such a popular activity), one of my favorite types of character, one who is easy enough to interact with but can get really deep if you try getting to know her better, and all those interactions with other characters (and that beautifully huge Trivia section, woah) only feed my impression further!

Nieve looks exceptionally interesting and I hope to be lucky to play with her someday~~

Waroo, an Aurorus Hiwahiwa, a Gorebyss Jiggly, a Goodra Cassandra, an Absol
General Winter Morozko, Articuno Jinn, a Whimsicott Jordan, a Lapras Kelly, a Gallade
LargeJellopy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffyDeoxys on Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:09 am

Thanks for the reply and view Jello! And I do like to put in a considerable amount of effort into every part of her bio~ And I'm glad you've taken well to Nieve and her personality/story! I hope to show a good impression of her inner detail. And if you'd ever like to RP or whatnot, shoot me with a PM if you feel up for one, I'd be glad to!
On a side note, yes, Cadavre is a OC of mine, but I've never role-played with him specifically, just an addition to Nieve's backstory, for now, I guess. Aheh.

Last edited by FluffyDeoxys on Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
FluffyDeoxys

Back to top Go down

Post by Fraction on Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:25 am

This OC is one of the best I've ever seen. Hard work pays off, I guess. Nice job, pal.
Fraction
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top