Waroo, an Aurorus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Waroo, an Aurorus

Post by LargeJellopy on Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:08 pm

Hello, fellows! Here's this doc, a very simple one, so whoever is interested can see about my Amaura OC (who has evolved 41 days from her inception, yay!), Waroo:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DWwXhvggm58I0HaOySBqqu88J5ESfvWbStlOey0Hcuw/edit?usp=sharing

I mostly wish her to be an easy enough character to interact with, but with some depth to guide her actions and pull in anyone interested in knowing her better; that's the kind of character I love most on open-ended RPs like the freeroams I pretty much inhabit, heh.

There may be a few inconsistencies between the doc's descriptions and what I make Waroo do, but that's because I'm willing to stretch her actions a little so I won't do stuff like killing a Farfetch'd OC that is being ganged up on by Waroo and two more Pokémon (this scene actually happened, I had to give an Idiot Ball to Waroo so she'd spill out her plot), and besides, I believe these docs are mostly guidelines anyway.

I've been spamming her a bit, it's been nice meeting so many Pokémon and I have a few ideas ahead~~
May we meet on the RP room!

*waves a cloth, leaving with a windy blizzard pushing me away*

Last edited by LargeJellopy on Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:03 am; edited 2 times in total
LargeJellopy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Waroo, an Aurorus

Post by Halohbottech on Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:30 pm

Oh god Blizzard. Oh god Aurorus. Bad memories of Red and Diantha just flashed before my eyes.

Previous trauma aside, very unique character! It's not often we here at PS! get to see the princess trope flashed very often, so it's very nice to see it going around! I love Waroo's name and backstory waaaay too much, and for some reason, she reminds me of Jack Daniels: my first Amaura in Pokemon X ((don't ask why I named him that. Please. Even I don't know. Call it, a moment of ~~"inspiration"~~)). All in all, she seems like a delightful character to talk to and have generally fun adventures with! Maybe one day she and Haloh could meet up. Gods know the stupid Ampharos needs to learn how to be responsible for once in his life... -_-;
Halohbottech

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LargeJellopy on Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:03 am

Thanks! It's heartening to read this, as you seem to have read the doc in detail!
Maybe she reminds you of Jack Daniels because they're both Amaura and, it would seem, one does not see too many Amaura around here xD

Sure, it would be nice if she and Haloh were to meet! I'd just wait a little longer before saying Waroo can teach him responsibility, though, as she's, to use royalty terms, not too queenly just yet, as the trainers she tried to steal from can attest!

May we meet later, and again, thanks~~

Waroo, an Aurorus Hiwahiwa, a Gorebyss Jiggly, a Goodra Cassandra, an Absol
General Winter Morozko, Articuno Jinn, a Whimsicott Jordan, a Lapras Kelly, a Gallade
LargeJellopy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreaming Asriel on Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:25 am

>Isabelle is a Princess
>Clarice is a Princess
>Waroo is a Princess

... Am I the only one sensing a pattern here?
Dreaming Asriel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LargeJellopy on Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:27 pm

Sure you are, it means there are many kingdoms around that need to get their princesses in check a bit better!
It's risky to go around getting into Murder Mysteries, GvEs, and the occasional full-of-combat FRs, you know.

There's just so much appeal behind the princess thing, though; it's traditonally feminine, elegant and beautiful, yet full of power-to-be!
It lends itself to some nice grounds to exploration, which may be why we've seen quite some around~~
Or maybe it's because they're thought of as fancy and pretty, that works as well.

General Winter Morozko, Articuno Jinn, a Whimsicott Jordan, a Lapras Kelly, a Gallade
LargeJellopy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LargeJellopy on Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:10 am

Hello hello forum!
I'm just here announcing this bump, for Waroo's bio went through quite a few updates!

Not only Waroo has evolved, not only have the "backstory" and "relationships" sections have been updated to tell of her plot's good amount of advancements, but her primary motivation has changed due to the circumstances of her (admittedly overdramatized, but I regret nothing) evolution, so if you enjoyed this bio and wanted to know about Waroo before, it is a good time to check it out again now~~

May we meet later!

LargeJellopy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by evergreen lemose on Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:36 pm

LargeJellopy wrote: one does not see too many Amaura around here xD
Well in that case, you seem to have started quite a trend since you came here c:
evergreen lemose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LargeJellopy on Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:15 am

I sure seem to, do not I?
It's pretty meta too, if you look at it all; from what I observed, Waroo's plot only really got people going for it after she became an Aurorus, and after this point on her plot, she's had the ideal to help the practically-extinct Amaura race back on its feet...

Seems Waroo has indirectly had success - I've been on RPs with like 4 Aurorus including Waroo herself and one random Amaura walking around the FR (this actually happened once) and she didn't even actually get started on her Amaura breeding plans!
If she ever manages to conclude her ambition, Amaura are gonna be the next Eevee, oh my.

LargeJellopy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 13InHeaven on Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:26 pm

Your OC is cool as I was the egg that hatched there in that tundra!
13InHeaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum