Hand Drawn Gijinkas [Requests Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hand Drawn Gijinkas [Requests Open]

Post by Allyson(Ninetales) on Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:12 am

Hey all, the title says it itself! I'm making gijinkas for the likes of you c:
What to do if you want a handrawn gijinka:
-PM me a request that includes: what pokemon will it be, what will be it's gender, what position do you like it to be doing (ie sitting), will there be a scenery as background?(optional) and a bunch of more details if you want so

Things you need to remember:
-I'm just a student so I can't do your handrawn gijinkas in 14 minutes just like Sia does her songs
-I'm a human and I need inspiration for this
-I only do handrawn art since I suck at digital art
-It's handrawn art so if you don't like it you can just say things that need improvement, in detail not the in general: "Your skills need improvement"
Allyson(Ninetales)
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hand Drawn Gijinkas [Requests Open]

Post by Candiies on Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:13 pm

Hiyas! As a fellow artist, I have to try my best not to seem conceited or obsessed with only my own work. Great to see that the art sub-forum is starting to liven up a bit... It's really dead around here. Even though I'm trying to get to my own requests- But that's a self-bashing moment for another time.

Pokemon: Staraptor

Pose: Standing normally, looking up at the sky. Angle preferred at 3/4 portrait, but just plain portrait/side view is fine.

Clothing: Uh... Do what you want here, I guess? I'm not too great at describing clothes, so for just an outline, she's wearing a jacket and a normal shirt underneath. Along with that, she's wearing a pair of short-shorts and boots that go up to the knee.

Background: This is totally optional, but you could just do a sort of grassy field and a sunny sky. Something typical, I guess.

Hair and stuff: To be more specific, her hair is tied back in a ponytail (but still has the red at the end of it) instead of over the front of her head like you see in most gijinkas. Lastly, her eyes are red.

Hopefully you'll get back to this sooner than I do my own requests! Er... In other words, don't be as lazy as me. Razz

Candiies

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 13InHeaven on Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:43 pm

Yay! I want one!
Pokemon: Hawlucha
Pose: Ready for rumble!
Clothing: Hawlucha things but, blue feather thingies!
Background: Battlefield in heavy storms.
Hair: Like, normal, do something.
13InHeaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top