Conquest

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Conquest

Post by Manic (Flareon on Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:52 pm

Should we allow people that have already bin defeated to ally up with someone not yet defeated. I ask this because it's bin happing quite recently is and starting to make me mad. I believe we should not they already had their chance and they messed up with their team or lacked the luck they needed.

Manic (Flareon

Back to top Go down

Re: Conquest

Post by PurplePeahen on Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:02 pm

I am going to interpret this as best as I can. . .

I am assuming you mean if defeated kingdoms can ally with standing kingdoms still. And that answer, is no. The defeated kingdom has nothing. The warlord of that kingdom is no longer the warlord, as their kingdom belongs to somebody else. It would be useless for them to ally with a standing kingdom, as they can't do anything to help the standing kingdom.

Manic (Flareon wrote:I ask this because it's bin happing quite recently is and starting to make me mad. I believe we should not they...

It was never allowed in the first place, really. Those who were doing it were not paying attention to the rules. There is my answer, feel free to ignore it~

PurplePeahen

View user profile http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydre(Hydreigon) on Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:32 am

I'm gonna take a stand on this and, without the CQ rule book in mind, say : why NOT?

If the guy getting allied is fine with allying someone conquered, possibly making enemies in the process, that's this person's problem. But I don't see the point in it being forbidden, as the two wanting to ally could do an unofficial alliance, and one freeing the other to make it official

sig links:

Hydre(Hydreigon)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PurplePeahen on Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:13 am

Hydre(Hydreigon) wrote:I'm gonna take a stand on this and, without the CQ rule book in mind, say : why NOT?

If the guy getting allied is fine with allying someone conquered, possibly making enemies in the process, that's this person's problem. But I don't see the point in it being forbidden, as the two wanting to ally could do an unofficial alliance, and one freeing the other to make it official

Yeah, I was talking about (in my previous post) the alliance as official. It doesn't need to be PM'd to the host, then, and this is fine. If it is PM'd to the host that you are allying with a defeated kingdom, then it becomes a problem. (READ: When I say allying with a defeated kingdom, I do not mean allying with a kingdom then having them conquered.)

PurplePeahen

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydre(Hydreigon) on Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:01 am

How does it become a problem tho? I mean, it's the problem of the ones in the alliance and not the others, isn't it?

I still don't see how it affects everyone.

sig links:

Hydre(Hydreigon)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PurplePeahen on Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:29 am

Hydre(Hydreigon) wrote:How does it become a problem tho? I mean, it's the problem of the ones in the alliance and not the others, isn't it?

I still don't see how it affects everyone.

I... never stated that it affected everyone. Just the ones in the alliance. I (incorrectly) used the word 'problem', when trying to say that the alliance was unnecessary. Problem = Useless, unnecessary, etc.
I mean, it does not need to be an official rule spelled out on the CQ doc, but I see it as useless and could pose problems with perhaps those more new to CQ and the rules it has. As an example, a warlord of a defeated kingdom allied with a standing kingdom, could think that because they became allies with the standing kingdom, they were free. I wouldn't really know, though.

Ultimately, this could be something that the host could decide to do or not. If problems arise, they should know how to somewhat deal with them, such as the scenario I mentioned above.

PurplePeahen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top