A Crazy but True Story...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Crazy but True Story...

Post by Dreaming Asriel on Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:22 am

So, I guess it's time to let this out of the bag.

For about a month now, I've been living with my dad. It's peaceful, and it feels (and smells) so good.

Now, you may be wondering, "Kylie? What of your Mom? Don't you care about her?"

Well... That's the thing...

I may or may not have been really miserable under her rules, with hee CONSTANTLY threatening to take away all my friends I'd accumulated over the time I'd been on PS!

As a matter of fact, I didn't find out until recently this situation with her was too far out of the binds of trust. There are three people I will always hold dear to me, and I may as well say them, in order.

Thomas Nicholson, the man who raised me for twelve years of my life. He's been there, and been a pretty big force behind my caring side. I still miss him a little-- I mean, he was like a second dad to me! I'd never replace that. Never.

Bradley Nicholson... My 'asshole brother'. He may be a pain, but I love him nonetheless. I guess we have a secret bond stronger than anything. He may be an ass now, but deep down is a big, snuggly teddy bear and I wanna hug him to death. Oh, and the last one? This may be obvious...

Kevin Jacoby Chirillo, my baby brother. He and I are practically inseparable from each other when one sees the other. Usually he runs up to and hugs me, then refuses to let me go. We also usually had special jam sessions in his room back at mom's before the big ordeal.

As for the ordeal... (Insert 'Hear Me Now' by Hollywood Undead)

Wel, it happened about a month ago as well-- DCF was called on my mom for... Reasons other than what I was moved out for. For the months prior, I had to fake so much to her- love, trust, caring...- and then the bombs dropped, one by one.

First, she was hopped up on Meth at the time of the investigation by DCF. Pretty crazy, right? Not even the worst part. She's left alone with my 90-year-old great-grandmother (dubbed by the family as "Nanny") and is highly unlikely to ever feel my 'love' again. She made life there hell for me. Which probably made me come off bitter, uncanny, and warn-worthy.

I'm sorry to you all, but I had to take the time to put this out here. It's the true story of why I was so bitter most of the year.

And I hope you guys give me a chance to redeem myself...

Last edited by Armored Chandelure on Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Phoneplsno)
Dreaming Asriel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Crazy but True Story...

Post by LargeJellopy on Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:23 pm

Wow, that's harsh to know...
Family trouble is, sadly, awfully common from my experience, and as most of the cases I saw of people being choked under the weight of terrible familiar relationships have got much better since severing these harmful ties, I can only imagine you'll be much better now~~

I haven't been around to say anything about you redeeming yourself personally, but from what I saw and heard, you're a nice and amusing person to be around and I thus don't think that your friends aren't going to give you a chance!

Hoping you'll manage to feel better after this very pressing ordeal, and may we meet later!
LargeJellopy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonite99 on Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:17 pm

wow, that's so sad...I hope things will get better soon, we'll always be here for you!!
Dragonite99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeriouslySkarmory on Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:05 am

Holy shit, Kylie.

Like, I'm serious. You should have said something much sooner. That sucks to hear, and I can't imagine being in your shoes. Good luck for the future, with everything, and I hope you can find happiness with your father. If you need to talk my PM box is always open.
SeriouslySkarmory

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fraction on Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:06 am

Dang, that's sad. I hope everything gets better for you.
Fraction
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by J'amourshipping on Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:51 pm

That's sad. :^(
J'amourshipping

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message