[RMOC] Aroma the Chikorita

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If 1 is "TERRIBLE U SUCK" and 10 is "OMFG THAT IS THE BEST BIO EVER", what's the grade of the character?

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
50% 50% 
[ 1 ]
50% 50% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

[RMOC] Aroma the Chikorita

Post by Altaria of South on Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:51 pm

Nickname: Aroma
Species: Chikorita
Ability: Overgrow. Other abiloties include opening portals to Distortion World, limited telepathy and psychic control of her leaves. They are rarely used though.
Approx Height: Height of a Chikorita...
Approx Weight: Weight of a Chikorita...
Nature: Modest.
Alignment: Aroma is normally happy and easygoing. However, when someone puts her or her friends in danger, she becames more serious and focused. She is also very cautious.
Birthplace: Undefined
Current: Umm...IDK...my english is bad.
Residence: Distortion World/ Freeroam Lake
Oddities: Has a nearly fatal scar on her neck, caused when she was cursed by Giratina. She hides it with a red scarf.
Known Moves: Energy Ball, Nature Power, Razor Leaf, Heal Pulse
Favorite quotes: "Don't be a salad!"
Story: When Aroma was a baby, she was kidnapped by Giratina and trained to be one of its minions. She fled from the Distortion World with some powers that Giratina gave to her, and was cursed by it, causing her scar on her neck. Aroma can't evolve because of the curse, but the curse made her powers 'evolve'. She pretends that she was brainwashed and is a minion of Giratina again, so she can get its informations.

Okay, now my wrist is hurting and I'm almost falling asleep. Vote on the poll please~!
Altaria of South

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top