What's the craziest things that's happened to any of your OCs?

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What's the craziest things that's happened to any of your OCs?

Post by Aayah on Tue May 23, 2017 6:41 pm

And I Sit Here With Just An OC that's a lunatic, crazy bitch, thinks she's special,

Also On Another Note: My Yanmega OC, Airius, Has Basically trapped himself in with two other Pokemon trying to save this one rotom. It was apparently all a trap, and we were captured or whatever, and the whole time Rotodex didn't believe the other rotom, and we just all thought Rotodex was insane. Now I feel bad ;;
Aayah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andria on Fri May 26, 2017 3:42 pm

I'm honestly surprised the craziest thing that happened to Sorai wasn't her being dressed as a Sylveon. That was pretty weird.
So, the craziest thing that happened to Cayla (My Liepard oc) that I remember is:
Cayla was being voted killer (For once in her life time, she wasn't killer and that one time you kill her, come on people!) and she was just doing a very very odd dance with her dagger (Like, standing on her hind legs and holding her dagger with both front legs and kicking her hind legs up, spinning the dagger on her nose, and such) and then while she was throwing her dagger in the air the host grabbed the dagger and stabbed her....
(EDIT: THIS IS INACCURATE I GOT A NEW ONE BUT this is hilarious too)

Last edited by Andria on Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : New Funny thing happened to her -.-)
Andria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by switchkitty on Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:19 pm

God OP that's hilarious. Uh...jeez, if I were to say anything, it would probably be Casey stumbling in upon a ritual sacrifice that one of her friends are conducting to summon some type of eldritch horror.
Mina accidentally befriending a different timeline's version of her antagonist.
Chris purposely befriending her timeline's antagonist over a beer.
I mean, I could go on, but some of it might be a bit off-putting, so I only picked the funniest ones, or funniest ones to me.
switchkitty

View user profile http://listography.com/sega

Back to top Go down

Post by Septette on Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:00 am

Let's see...

This was in a PM RP with someone offsite but the character will appear on PS soon.

Basically, everyone around her died, and she got sucked into a wormhole to another dimension.
Septette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Something

Post by Death by Tea on Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:36 am

The craziest thing to happen to my Jason OC is the time when he had a large shard of glass go straight through his arm. Pretty bad.
Death by Tea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AlabastrTheTyranitar on Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:36 am

Alright, the craziest thing that's happened to any of my OCs? Well...
Alabaster running up and face-planting into the carpet of a cruise at the last second, then using Dragon Pulse to make a Path for someone who missed the ship while STILL ON THE GROUND, and Thomas (my Trainer OC who was a prince at the time) was being chased by a demon and straight up fire magic-ing it over an argument that happened about who was the heir to the throne. I was salty at the time but now that I look back on it its pretty funny.
AlabastrTheTyranitar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joshd415 on Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:37 am

oh hey something to post on to make sure im actually still alive on ps, but dead inside.

Craziest shit that happened to my ocs? Though I didn't plan to make this an offical oc, hell, i have a lot of unoffical ocs I'll admit, but this shit was crazy.

Fully Eviolited with Max Special Defense Deino. In Grunt lyfe, fucking gets abused by some trainers, and the most funniest shit. I LIVE A MOONBLAST FROM AN ALAKAZAM.

i honestly should of just made him offical there on out.
joshd415

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leash(Mightyena) on Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:40 am

Hmmm...
Let's see:

When my OC Icarus Ohan (Rockruff) met Rayquaza

When my OC Leash (Mightyena) Battled Giratina (and lost, horribly.)

When my OC Leash (Mightyena) got captured by that SAME Giratina.
Leash(Mightyena)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ProwlerBC on Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:52 pm

craziest time?
when windshadow was caught in a fucking sagerp godmod off against the godmod master magastu.it ended up in him dying and prowler dropping into depression.good times
ProwlerBC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Tempor on Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:03 pm

topaz gardenia gets fired for literally no reason, so she tortures and murders her fiance for the extraction of his organs bc she needed money. burns down her house and decides to unknowingly live in the secret basememt of her mom's hair salon. she lays low for five years, occassionally striking and killing but one day she kills a famous superstar and the public freaks the fuck out. her Pure(tm) cousin is in town and doesnt know that topaz is killing people and lives her life. topaz eventually kidnaps a midget drunkard and uses him as a slave. she kidnaps two of her cousin's friends but lets them go with a promise that they'll look after her cousin. about a year later she kidnaps her cousin and her cousin freaks out but convinces topaz that shes not a bad person and that killing wasnt her true intention. topaz realizes this and goes through an existential crisis because she was full of tons of hesitation when it came to people who knew her cousin bc deep down inside the only real people she loved were her cousin and her dead fiance. she gets caught by the cops and goes to jail, where she's later bailed out by a lying religious group. she gets chained up and thrown into the sea.

a reminder this is a fucking splatoon au lmfao
Saint Tempor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andria on Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:33 pm

...There was one time where my OC, Cayla, was kidnapped by a Team Rocket member, iirc, and she was going to be sold in like, some random place, but someone else exploded the van and then a giant fight begun. The entire time she was in a cage speaking of how much she wanted to fight someone.
Eventually someone grabbed her cage and threw her and her cage into a tree and everybody just walked away.
It's probably not very funny, but it was to me.
Andria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Penguinari of Sweg Yesterday at 4:05 pm

Well...let's see... My edgy zoroark OC, Raticand (rest in peace) has been through some pretty crazy stuff.

There was the first time I used him in WL, in which he pretended to be a trainer and ordered his honchkrow to attack a mew for no particular reason. The stupid reason he gave was that this mew was going to bring total destruction eventually, after which he bailed. I'd like to think that my RPing has improved since then.

Raticand got into a fight with a crazy pachirisu that built a box fort in the middle of the woods and tried to kill Raticand after he accidentally destroyed a small part of it.

The craziest thing he's been through has got to be when he was captured by a crazy godmoding espeon who summoned a giant animatronic bear suit out of nowhere to trap him in. Why? Because he was being "rude" to someone else. He wasn't even directly insulting anyone (sure, he used a lot of crude language and used the phrase "lil' bastard" quite a few times, but he called everyone that and meant it as more of an endearment). I had to leave then, so I decided to BS my way out of this BS situation by having one of my other OCs rescue him instantly.
The Penguinari of Sweg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Operations! Today at 12:55 am

Attack mutants with an Apache helicopter in a kingdom. No lie, that actually happened.
Special Operations!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top