A legendary insight: The Pale Lady

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A legendary insight: The Pale Lady

Post by Neith on Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:36 am

Hey peeps. Just thought it would be a cool idea to post up the stuff for my just confirmed Yveltal OC Vale so peeps here can have an idea of who she is before I really get to use her within the room.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-fUFfXL9xV-koozSowYPpwG1h6rTm3ErB_oMASH5x0M/edit?usp=docslist_api

For those who don't want to click on the link I'll do a quick summing up.
Name: Vale
Species: Yveltal
Appearance: http://m.imgur.com/rLIf37z
Home: None
Main Moves of Notice:
Embargo (Used within her Yveltal form as a means of rendering her attackers unable to use their items, making them an easier target.)

Foul Play (Using her feminine and harmless appearance to her advantage she can lure others into a false sense of security before punishing them with a hard blow.)

Snarl (Used as a warning as much as anything. If she believes she is trapped and her Fletchling form can not help her, she will snarl in hopes of scaring her attackers away.)

Oblivion Wing (She will drain the life out of those she deems hostile. Only used in her more primal form she can not control this. And it will often lead to many other needless and innocent deaths. Used as a last resort.)

Powers: -Can change into either a Fletchling (Bird of Desception) or a Yveltal (Bird of Prey), the Fletchling form is best used to escape situations without conflict or as a means of easier way of traveling, and even interaction. She will stand out compared to normal Fletchlings as her colours will be that of a Yveltal still. Or change into a Yveltal, this is normally the point of no return and things will start to perish. She will her best to avoid the killing.

Personality: Very quiet and rather shy. She will spook easily and doesn't like loud noises. Otherwise she is rather caring and kind to the animals and children and hates the idea of needless deaths.

Best way to interact: Approach carefully and as non-hostile as possible. Be ready to give chase to her if she deems you as too aggressive for her to be able to relax without the fear of being attacked.

Other RPs: As her bio suggests, she is also usable in Medieval/Kingdom RP, but won't be usable within Proms. If people talk to me I am willing to have Vale appear in MMs as a means of execution.

"Sweet Vale, you're too beautiful to be a monster..." - Unknown[

Thanks guys for reading, will be looking to use her in the new year so please don't be scared to interact. She will, hopefully never resort to using Oblivion Wing.

Last edited by Neith on Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:54 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Better explanations and spelling, soz fam using an iPad)
Neith

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A legendary insight: The Pale Lady

Post by Spyke (Gallade) on Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:41 pm

Neith wrote:Approach carefully and as non-hostile as possible. Be ready to give chase to her if she deems you as too aggressive for her to be able to relax without the fear of being attacked.

Well, that rules out any possibility of her peacefully RPing with any of my OCs. Anyways, congrats on getting confirmed, and be ready to explain that you have perms every five minutes when using the character. (Seriously.)
Spyke (Gallade)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Neith on Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:23 am

Violence isn't always the answer my friend.
Neith

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cryophilic on Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:32 am

Hey, it's really good! Your ideas must be commended. Congratulations on getting legendary permission Smile
Looking to get Kyurem myself. I would love to RP with Vale some time!
Cryophilic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fraction on Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:27 am

Aren't Legend OCs only for Freeroam? Or did the rule change?
Fraction
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spyke (Gallade) on Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:04 am

Also, I'm curious- Is the unnamed writerman in the doc meant to sound like a total obsessed asinine maniac, or is he meant to be sympathetic?
Spyke (Gallade)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aroma Lady Sealy on Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:43 pm

Awesome!

I hope we can RP sometimes. I am trying to get a hold on Keldeo, and our personalities will clash.

Anyways, congrats!
Aroma Lady Sealy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Neith on Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:45 am

Legendary can be used in other formats.
"You may only RP as your legend character in Freeroam and its variants..." from the legendary perms doc
Neith

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Neith on Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:00 am

Yeah because I wasn't using her as much my perms for Vale have been taken away (for now). Thanks to those who RPed with me when I was using her. The Pale lady will live on as what is dead my never die.
Neith

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SquirtleChimchar on Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:43 pm

Legendaries can be RPed in things other than Freeroam by asking the host for permission.

SquirtleChimchar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top