Scrap the Rattata, Self-Proclaimed Serial Killer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Scrap the Rattata, Self-Proclaimed Serial Killer

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:39 am

I've been meaning to use this little guy for a while, but never got around to it.

"Who cares. Who cares! WHO CARES!!! I DON'T NEED FRIENDS!!! I'VE GOT KNIVES!!!" - Mad Du- Uh, I mean Scrap...

Name: Scrap

Species: Rattata

Personality: Scrap is an overconfident Pokémon with a short temper. This, combined with his tendency to try and murder anyone who gets on his nerves, leads to nothing but trouble. For the most part, he's all show and no fight.

Bio: Scrap never really liked other Pokémon. He preferred to spend his time alone, which, partially thanks to his hotheaded nature, eventually led to him attacking anyone who gets too close. But, well...let's just say he's tried to drown a Gyarados on more than one occasion. Scrap hasn't ever managed to kill anyone, and somehow manages to fail at doing so in all kinds of ridiculous ways. (Yep, he's kind of a comic relief OC)

Anyway, this OC isn't entirely done yet. I still need to finish his backstory and develop his personality a little more. Don't worry if he jumps at you with a knife in Freeroam; chances are he'll just crash into a tree or something.

Back to top Go down

Re: Scrap the Rattata, Self-Proclaimed Serial Killer

Post by Hydre(Hydreigon) on Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:54 am

Eh... All out of knives.

Jus saying, ratta don't like draco meteors *3*

sig links:

Hydre(Hydreigon)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Colora on Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:28 pm

o3o I must admit I do love comic relief characters. Just a small thing I will say that I find myself doing too. Just make sure that when you lunge at someone with a knife that it's either obvious this isn't going to end badly for their OC, or know that there's something established there.

Just my two cents since I see many people often wanting to have their OC come completely out from harms way whether it may have been a near attempt, or simply a hostile action.

Also, you've found my hidden entertainment for Undertale references, but that aside I hope you'll enjoy your character!
Colora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top