The Shade Squad (Dark Team)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Shade Squad (Dark Team)

Post by Enchidio on Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:15 pm

Alright. I want you guys to test my team, or something.

Stereotype (Scrafty) (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Shed Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Impish Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Rest
- Drain Punch
- Knock Off

I know you are asking. Why not Weavile? Well, Scrafty has quite the niche with Shed Skin. I can Dragon Dance against faster opponents who can potentially get even faster (along with Pokemon who can't really hurt me lol), Rest is to heal off damage and due to Shed Skin potentially taking away sleeping status, it's a really nice move. Drain Punch is a weaker alternative to Rest that can deal damage, and Knock Off can take off the items as well as being a nice move. And it makes Chansey easier to deal with.

Bitch A. Roleplay (Bisharp) (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Defiant
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Impish Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head

Bisharp is a premier wallbreaker. It can use Swords Dance to increase it's amazing attack. After this, I can use Knock Off to take off items and do amazing damage, or I can risk using Sucker Punch as a higher move, but I need to absolutely completely predict a move. Iron Head is an alternative to deal with Rhyperior and rock types like it. Focus Sash is to help the Sucker Punch risk, for they're probably gonna try to finish it off somehow. Probably my first Pokemon since rocks/spikes ruin this set.

Harmonia (Zoroark) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Illusion
EVs: 4 SpA / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Modest Nature
- Grass Knot
- Focus Blast
- Sludge Bomb
- Night Daze

Yes, the amazing Zoroark. The BL2 dark type. Grass Knot is to deal with heavy Pokemon such as Groudon. Focus Blast is to break through steel types, as any other moves will lack damage. Also useful on other dark types. Sludge Bomb is a nice event move that allows me to deal with fairy types. Night Daze is my STAB move, causing accuracy decrease, so you'd need a move like Aerial Ace to get through it, which no one runs. A nice special attacking Pokemon.

Contraria (Malamar) (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 76 HP / 252 Atk / 180 Spe
Impish Nature
- Superpower
- Night Slash
- Topsy-Turvy
- Psycho Cut

A Pokemon with many counters, but if run correctly, can destroy the opposing team. Superpower is my main move, destroying many Pokemon along with giving me a Bulk Up boost. Night Slash is a secondary move dealing a fair amount of damage, especially with the crit chance and any possible Superpower boosts. Topsy-Turvy is to ruin annoying Sableyes, as there is probably no other direct counter. Psycho Cut is only to be used when every other move runs out of PP, or when I have to absolutely use it.

Ideal (Yveltal) @ Life Orb
Ability: Dark Aura
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Oblivion Wing
- Sucker Punch
- Heat Wave

The premier wallbreaker, and the next special Pokemon. Oblivion Wing is obviously my main move, taking the opponent's health and giving the Yveltal 75% of it. Dark Pulse is to try to cause a flinch. Sucker Punch is to try to one hit KO when I'm sure they'll try to land a finishing blow, and Heat Wave is to try to burn, along with dealing with steel types.

Hydre (Hydreigon) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 Def / 252 SpA / 4 Spe
Modest Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Dragon Pulse
- Flash Cannon
- Roost

Named after that one cool guy in the RP room (am i killed for referencing him), Hydreigon is the last special Pokemon. Dark Pulse will cause a flinch, and Dragon Pulse has the strongest damage. What if I fight a fairy type like Diancie, especially Diancie? Flash Cannon is there to obliterate the fairy types in my way. Roost is to heal damage.

I hope you didn't find this team bad, and feel free to give me opinions.
Enchidio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Shade Squad (Dark Team)

Post by Hydre(Hydreigon) on Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:56 pm

The Annoying Enchidio wrote:Alright. I want you guys to test my team, or something.

Hydre (Hydreigon) (M) @ Life Orb  
Ability: Levitate  
EVs: 252 Def / 252 SpA / 4 Spe  
Modest Nature  
- Dark Pulse  
- Dragon Pulse  
- Flash Cannon  
- Roost  

Named after that one cool guy in the RP room (am i killed for referencing him), Hydreigon is the last special Pokemon. Dark Pulse will cause a flinch, and Dragon Pulse has the strongest damage. What if I fight a fairy type like Diancie, especially Diancie? Flash Cannon is there to obliterate the fairy types in my way. Roost is to heal damage.

That Hydreigon spread is... Strange, to say the least. Hydreigon is best used to revenge kill things, so you'll usually want max speed on it, with draco meteor over dragon pulse, and u-turn/superpower over roost. You can also use him as a wall breaker, with taunt, dark pulse, dragon pulse and superpower. Both set require max speed to be used efficiently.

Overall, why use sash on bisharp? Life Orb will help him destroy enemy things, while sash is more... well... I can't find a use for sash on bisharp, sorry. Same for Scrafty (lefties are awesome for a bulkier set, I can also suggest having an EV spread with some bulk). On the other hand, sash on zoroark can pay off for brain games.

sig links:

Hydre(Hydreigon)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchidio on Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:00 pm

Ah, I see. I'll put a sash on Zoroark.
Sash on Bisharp is to try to hide its low special defense, along with hits from serious physical attackers, so I guess that'll stay on. Also good for Sucker Punch in case I'm on my last health and they think they can kill it and go on with their lives.
Sash on Scrafty is to deal with fairy types such as Sylveon and Gardevoir, but Leftovers is fine. I'll go with the speed option for Hydreigon, but I like the current set.
Thanks for giving me these suggestions, and I shall consider it.

"Uncle Grandpa is my favorite anime"
"Why the fuck is this show on Adult Swim im switching to Nick Jr."
I can make your legend doc look as amazing as Julius Cole Roblox Hater's rapping
Friend request me or I kill your house
Im an OFFICIAL CHRISTIAN DRIVER
I can sprite whatever you want as long as you don't fuck up with details
I play offline Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 and im prolly better at it than you im a saiyan
I maine water in cq
I have a deviantart
I try not 2 shitpost
Roleplaying room driver
U can call me Enchi Enchidio or whatever just dont call me Raelcontor kthxbye
Enchidio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydre(Hydreigon) on Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:02 pm

The Annoying Enchidio wrote:Ah, I see. I'll put a sash on Zoroark.
Sash on Bisharp is to try to hide its low special defense, along with hits from serious physical attackers, so I guess that'll stay on. Also good for Sucker Punch in case I'm on my last health and they think they can kill it and go on with their lives.
Sash on Scrafty is to deal with fairy types such as Sylveon and Gardevoir, but Leftovers is fine. I'll go with the speed option for Hydreigon, but I like the current set.
Thanks for giving me these suggestions, and I shall consider it.

If you want your bisharp to tank, you can also use the AV set from smogon, which is actually quite good.
And bisharp is supposed to kill the fairy types, not scrafty Surprised

sig links:

Hydre(Hydreigon)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchidio on Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:17 pm

n o
I just realized that it increases special defense instead of defense, so I shall consider it.
and what if it has a fairy type coverage move for scrafty like moonblast so um ye
ill still put leftovers on it tho

"Uncle Grandpa is my favorite anime"
"Why the fuck is this show on Adult Swim im switching to Nick Jr."
I can make your legend doc look as amazing as Julius Cole Roblox Hater's rapping
Friend request me or I kill your house
Im an OFFICIAL CHRISTIAN DRIVER
I can sprite whatever you want as long as you don't fuck up with details
I play offline Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 and im prolly better at it than you im a saiyan
I maine water in cq
I have a deviantart
I try not 2 shitpost
Roleplaying room driver
U can call me Enchi Enchidio or whatever just dont call me Raelcontor kthxbye
Enchidio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down