Godess Turboblaze (Reshiram) @ Life Orb  
Ability: Turboblaze  
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpA  
Mild Nature  
- Stone Edge  
- Blue Flare  
- Dragon Pulse  
- Earth Power  

This Pokemon is brutal, and one of my favorite Pokemon. Stone Edge will OHKO Ho-Oh, a seriously threatening Pokemon. Blue Flare is practically my main move, demolishing many Pokemon, and having an amazing burn chance. Dragon Pulse is my secondary main move, dealing main damage and dealing against other dragon types. Earth Power is to deal with Aggron and Diancie. Life Orb is to do extra damage, along to ensure an OHKO on Ho-Oh.

Mini Rayquaza (Haxorus) (M) @ Life Orb  
Ability: Mold Breaker  
Shiny: Yes  
EVs: 252 Atk / 160 SpD / 96 Spe  
Adamant Nature  
- Dragon Dance  
- Outrage  
- Poison Jab  
- Rock Slide  

In the games, this thing is absolutely BRUTAL if you let it setup. While it can be overpowered by Pokemon in the metagame, this Pokemon is still extremely powerful. Dragon Dance increases my already high attack and allows me to gain a higher speed stat. After that, I am going to Outrage until there's no end. Poison Jab is to deal with fairy types very easily, especially if I have a Dragon Dance boost. Rock Slide is to kill those Weaviles and Mamoswines in my way. Life Orb is to do much more damage, even though burns/confusion can make Haxorus weaker. Sure as hell is called mini-Rayquaza for a reason.

Event Shit (Dragonite) (M) @ Weakness Policy  
Ability: Multiscale  
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Def / 4 SpD  
Adamant Nature  
- Extreme Speed  
- Dragon Dance  
- Outrage  
- Defog

This Pokemon seems quite cute. Think again, though! It's extremely frightening. Dragon Dance is to increase its quite amazing stats. Extreme Speed is in case I need to nab a quick KO and I am going to be outsped and killed next turn. Outrage is going to ruin every Pokemon in my path who I can outspeed. Hmm, people know me and my teams. And people know that I don't use Rapid Spinners/Defoggers. Well, now I do. Weakness Policy is to improve my stats after being hit by an ice move (yeah fuck you Weavile).

Poisonous Weed (Dragalge) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Poison Point  
EVs: 212 HP / 252 SpA / 44 SpD  
Calm Nature  
- Dragon Pulse  
- Toxic Spikes  
- Gunk Shot  
- Hydro Pump  

Yes, this is the spikes setter. Toxic Spikes is obvious on this Pokemon, or else I probably wouldn't even run it. Dragon Pulse is my main move. Gunk Shot is a heavy power move that can poison, at the risk of missing. Hydro Pump is to try to deal with the ground types.

The Renegade (Garchomp) (M) @ Life Orb  
Ability: Rough Skin  
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 SpD  
Adamant Nature  
- Earthquake  
- Stealth Rock  
- Outrage  
- Swords Dance  

There is absolutely no way in hell you didn't see me running Garchomp on this set. Earthquake is to deal major damage. Stealth Rock is, well, you probably already know. Swords Dance is to boost my amazing attack to higher levels. Outrage will destroy anything that doesn't resist it when Garchomp uses Swords Dance if it doesn't factor any defense boosts. Life Orb is to make it deal even more damage than it's mega forme.

Multiple Bitches (Hydreigon) (M) @ Leftovers  
Ability: Levitate  
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD  
Modest Nature  
- Roost  
- Dragon Pulse  
- Flash Cannon  
- Dark Pulse  

Yes, another special attacker. Dragon Pulse is the strongest move here. Dark Pulse is in order to attempt a flinch. Roost is to heal off damage.
You're probably asking, "But Enchi! How will you deal with fairy types? Especially Diancie?" Well, Flash Cannon demolishes those fairy types to dust.

Alright, rate 1-10, give me the flaws and how I can help it.

Last edited by The Annoying Enchidio on Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : lol cas RMT)
Enchidio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RMT] Worshippers of Turboblaze

Post by Hydre(Hydreigon) on Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:29 pm

Sludgve bomb/wave over gunk shot on dragalge caus' that special attack. Max speed on hydreigon else you'll lose some sweep potential.

sig links:

Hydre(Hydreigon)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LargeJellopy on Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:37 am

See, I'm not usually one to speak on CQ, but...
Why isn't Dragalge's ability Adaptability? Adaptability is 2/3 of the reason people use Dragalge, it makes its Dracos drop harder than Latios' and makes Dragalge quite fearsome to switch into in general. (outside of Steel-types)
LargeJellopy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebulous on Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:52 am

Ok, time to judge.

Why are you not running adaptability and Sludge wave on Dragalge?

If you're running max HP on Reshiram, why not run roost as well? Stone edge and earth power provide pretty redundant coverage.

Weakness policy dragonite, with Defog? If you run Defog on dragonite, you'll still get hurt by stealth rock upon switching in, thus making this set useless, not to mention it gets walled by steel types, also, how do you expect to sweep without any speed EV's?

What's with the random special defense EV'S on Haxorus, also, once again, this set is walled by steel types.

Your team is missing a Scarfer, I suggest Hydreigon, how do you expect to even deal with Diancie if Hydreigon is going to get OKO'D by moonblast anyways? With a Scarf, it can outspeed and kill Diancie with flash cannon, then Diancie won't effortlessly sweep your team, because without a scarfer, it pretty much will.

3/10.

Good job for making your own sets, though.
Nebulous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchidio on Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:54 am

I'll get a Scarf on Hydreigon. Ideas for a special move on Hydreigon? Because I really want Hydreigon to be a special attacker.
I don't see an actual use for Stone Edge (why would I even try to fight fire lol). I can also have a chance on special attacking, so I'll remove Stone Edge.
I'll remove Defog and give it something like Earthquake. I think that Weakness Policy is still fine, though.
Never knew Sludge Bomb + Adaptability existed or that it even had it. I'll go right away.
Anyway, thank you both for helping me, and I shall consider it. it'll get sweeped anyway
Enchidio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebulous on Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:46 am

Flash cannon, Fire blast/flamethrower, Dark pulse, Draco meteor for Hydreigon.

Also, the Fire vs Dragon matchup is near unwinnable for fire, and a banded haxorus could easily destroy Ho-Oh with outrage, and people rarely use Ho-Oh in Conquest anyways.

Last edited by Nebulous on Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo D:)
Nebulous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchidio on Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:35 am

I put Fire Blast on Hydreigon. I'm not a fan of Draco Meteor, so I'll leave Dragon Pulse.
I know the battles of fire vs. dragon. I've used better Pokemon and I've failed against Delphoxes I lose occasionally.
Enchidio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum