Post by PyrrhonWheatley on Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:33 pm

[img][/img]
PyrrhonWheatley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's in an Eevee

Post by Dreaming Asriel on Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:24 pm

hi im bane the eeve

my parents are ded and im all alone all i want to do is hav a happy lif but this crazy bich named dae keeps geting in my way so i hav to kill her but she wont follow the plot so i end up kiking her out
Dreaming Asriel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mafu and Azami on Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:26 pm

Eh I had my friend come up with this since I'm usually a bland person.

Hi, moi name is Welcina. My parents died when I was a little Eevee and I swore to kill the murderers which happen to be my trainer R00d. I am a Sylveon that can change eeveelutions freely and I fite for mah fwiends. I am depressed from it and I hate HATE Humans. I am loyal to my friends. come and ship with me Wink shipped with a human.
Mafu and Azami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by evergreen lemose on Tue May 17, 2016 3:48 pm

Hi I'm moony(umbreon)

I'm a depressed absol lucario eeveelution because my parents died and life sucks and humans suck and everything sucks so please love me or I will die.

Please ship
evergreen lemose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flyhn on Wed May 18, 2016 9:23 am

I ish unamed eevee and I ish extrem coot plz adopt meh parents ded, sad ;-;
Flyhn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Allyson(Ninetales) on Wed May 18, 2016 9:53 am

I'm Eve the Eevee, I-I never tried doing anything by myself before. In the drama club I have the solid role of a tree or Townperson B, I don't think of myself as important or needed but with my mom (Lara the Flareon) always pushing me I always have no choice but do what she wants. O-Oh sorry, did I talk too much again? I always tend to do that because I barely talk at home and I'm just always saying yes to my mom and all then putting me into so much random and stressing situations, oh no I talk too much again. Sorry for troubling you all again, I'm very sorry and all :c
Allyson(Ninetales)
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydre(Hydreigon) on Wed May 18, 2016 11:38 am

Allyson(Ninetales) wrote:I'm Eve the Eevee, I-I never tried doing anything by myself before. In the drama club I have the solid role of a tree or Townperson B, I don't think of myself as important or needed but with my mom (Lara the Flareon) always pushing me I always have no choice but do what she wants. O-Oh sorry, did I talk too much again? I always tend to do that because I barely talk at home and I'm just always saying yes to my mom and all then putting me into so much random and stressing situations, oh no I talk too much again. Sorry for troubling you all again, I'm very sorry and all :c

You forgot the 'and I have a very influent senpai >~<'

sig links:

Hydre(Hydreigon)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Illario on Thu May 19, 2016 7:28 am

my name isn't important...,..

i am sinphony the sylveon and i became a sylveon really weird bec i was never love. so when my trainer hit me i was so anger that i ran away and swear to avenge my dead mom but not my dad cause he suck (lol xD)

i was so infurated that i evolved into sylveon from pure hate and now i live to become strong and avenge my dead parents and i travel alone until the killer is dead in his cold blood

but for now im trying to protect my freinds and have fun Very Happy
Illario
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 13InHeaven on Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:11 pm

Hai me ish randem eveee me donah kno wheh mah pawent en twenah aw plez hewp meh wher ar thei oi othahwas catz me im lonelah me wants fwends.
13InHeaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabre on Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:21 pm

hi i'm sephiroth the absol eevee my dad was a scientist who created me in his lab and my mother was a demigod which is why i have special superpowers. my dad died in a freak lab accident because of his assistant and my mom was killed by a human. i found my katana when i was young after my parents died and used that as my weapon. i want to find silph co. labs were my father died to learn my past. i want to evolve into an umbreon because of my dark powers but cloud the shiny lucario, my former friend, stands in my way every time i wonder in the freeroam forest. therefore i will use my special power to summon the power of my mother. to kill him

ff7 is a good game
Sabre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychoreality on Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:20 am

o-oh hi. i'm eve the eevee. i have a robot body because of an accident in a razor factory that sliced me up... i'm super shy but also very strong and i help my friends... too bad i have none...
Psychoreality
Driver
Driver

View user profile http://psychoreality19.wix.com/popranter

Back to top Go down

Post by Teal147 on Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:05 am

Hi, I'm Evo the Eevee, and I want to become a Leafeon, but my trainer put in in some strange place with a Ditto and hasn't come back for me... And the Ditto scares me... Please send help...
Teal147

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TurtleWarlord on Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:12 pm

hello i am an eevee that likes to drink red wine but if you do not give me red wine you die and also if you want to know who i am i am part camel part vampire part demon part evil part satanic eevee i killed my parents by eating them and i am actually all eeveelutions because of me being evil and so evil i can go through all forms but be careful because i will backstab you and i cannot die i like to eat puppies and newborn babies and my preferred form is sylvan because it is original and no edgy or evil eevees are sylveons
TurtleWarlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

idk

Post by Greyson Malen on Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:28 pm

idk

Greyson Malen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content