Restoring the Earth. <ACCEPTING, STARTED>

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Re: Restoring the Earth. <ACCEPTING, STARTED>

Post by Cloud_the_Mighty on Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:06 pm

Jonah used his arm to block the strike, it resulted in a large gash that blood poured out of. Jonah backed up and immediately recognized how tired he was. He knew if he fell asleep here he could be caught, so he run, back to the roof and jumped off. After belly-flopping onto the ground he got up and regenerated his body. the blood on the floor in the hall rushed from the floor and made a hole in the wall to get to him.
Cloud_the_Mighty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by evergreen lemose on Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:09 pm

((Aww, I was gonna introduce my new character with several bullet holes in Jonah's chest... seeing as how he's immortal and all, it wouldn't count as godmodding, would it?))

"Damn." Karlos was more than slightly annoyed. "I almost had him. Dam."

-------

Emilia was at the top of the stairs when she saw a strange boy jump off the roof, a great gash in his arm, perfectly cut. 'It seems we have our big boss' She thought to herself.
evergreen lemose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud_the_Mighty on Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:58 pm

((that's fine, it's not godmod kill if they're immortal))
Cloud_the_Mighty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by evergreen lemose on Sun May 01, 2016 3:10 am

((Mute point now, considering Jonah had gone. Would have been a cool entrance, would it not?))
evergreen lemose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud_the_Mighty on Sun May 01, 2016 6:30 pm

((It would have been awesome.))
Cloud_the_Mighty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud_the_Mighty on Mon May 02, 2016 6:38 pm

Charles watched the kid run away from, and was surprised to see how Karlos didn't attempt to chase him. "What the hell is up with that kid?" Charles wondered aloud. "He's crazy or something." Charles starts to walk back. "Let's go check on Joey. That wimp is probably awake now. I wonder how he's doing." Theo follows him, but makes no remark. The kid was indeed weird, and Theo knew that it was not the last they'd see of him.

--------------------------------------

Jonah ran through the streets, looking back to check if they were following him. They no one was behind him so he stopped and walked down an alley. He sat down and his eyes began to close. and for a short moment his sanity came back. He wished in that short moment, that he could end this nightmare, the world then turned black and he drifted to the dreams of insanity.
Cloud_the_Mighty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Service♥Puppy on Mon May 02, 2016 11:14 pm

Reality would pop in and say hello as a roll of gauz hard enough to tingle his senses would plop onto his nose then fall down to the chair beside him. He had been taking a rest as he had no one to really bug him. He would temporarily remember the missing Joey but not care too much as he sat there, waiting for something eventful to happen. He would lazily balance the roll of gauz on his pointer, middle, and ring fingers as his pinky was gingerly raised. He acted he was smelling the scentless textile, honestly bored out of his mind.
Service♥Puppy

View user profile http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/ServicePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by evergreen lemose on Tue May 03, 2016 3:24 pm

Walking down the streets without a care in the world, gun twirling around his finger, jaxton felt completely at piece. Anything that got near him either found itself with a bullet in its head, or being smashed against a nearby building. He laughed as he launched himself into the air; flipping over a particularly persistent idiot and putting 1-2-3 holes in the top of its head, then landed perfectly with his back to it, not even needing the confirmation of its death. He walked on.

-----------

Karlos couldn't shake the feeling that there was something about that boy. It had shaken him right through his core. He had never experienced such malice.
evergreen lemose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud_the_Mighty on Thu May 05, 2016 10:50 am

((Hey, Cave Hamster, what's keeping you from continuing? It's been a little while since you've done anything.))

Charles glanced at Karlos and noticed that he looked a little, well, scared. "Hey Karlos, you okay?"
Cloud_the_Mighty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by evergreen lemose on Sun May 08, 2016 3:06 pm

((Damn it people, why don't you post?))
Jaxton, I dunno, blasted the door down while everyone was on the roof?

------
Karlos turned round and slapped Charles for unknown reasons

((I'll make a better post when I think people will actually do stuff in reaction to it.))
evergreen lemose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud_the_Mighty on Sun May 08, 2016 3:58 pm

(( i think you should wait for Jonah and Jaxton to meet up before they they attack the group, and also we should wait a little longer for Cave Hamster, else I'll just have it so he goes missing.))

Charles rubs the spot where Karlos slapped him. "What the hell man? All I asked was if you're okay!"
Cloud_the_Mighty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cave_Hamster Cubone on Mon May 09, 2016 1:11 am

((I thought I posted, sorry. Every time I come back I keep getting distracted.))

Joey by this point had already walked back to the infirmary. He got up on the bad, and promptly started sleeping.
Cave_Hamster Cubone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by evergreen lemose on Mon May 09, 2016 2:22 pm

((Oh no, Jaxton is a good person. I wanted him to shoot Jonah because he likes shooting random objects.))
Karlos shrugged. "Eh, I'm not apologising."

------

Emilia did stuff.
evergreen lemose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud_the_Mighty on Mon May 09, 2016 5:07 pm

((Oh. Damn. I thought he was gonna be with Jonah.))
Cloud_the_Mighty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud_the_Mighty on Sat May 14, 2016 10:58 pm

Hailey looked back and saw that Joey had left. She sighed and walked back up into the school and entered the cafeteria. Theo sat alone at one of the tables. He looked back, saw Hailey and smiled. "Hey there Honey." He said happily. and stood up and walked up to her. He wrapped his hands around her and kissed her. "Are you two doing alright?" He asked.

Hailey kissed him back and smiled. “I’m doing just fine, and the baby is too. There’s no reason to worry, I can handle myself.” She suddenly sensed something. Someone broke in. She grabbed Theo’s arm. “There’s someone in the school.” She runs to where Jaxton is and prepares to kill, if needed. Theo follows, but has no intentions to kill.

Loud and clear she yells. “Move and you die!”

---------------------------------------

Charles, now completely pissed of slaps Karlos. “How does that feel? Huh? It’s not nice is it? You wanna go? I’ll fight you, I’ll kick your ass. Fight me!”
Cloud_the_Mighty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next