Restoring the Earth. <ACCEPTING, STARTED>

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Re: Restoring the Earth. <ACCEPTING, STARTED>

Post by evergreen lemose on Sun May 15, 2016 3:42 am

Jaxton laughed and pointed his staff and gun at Bailey's head.
"I know a telekinetic when I see one, I'm one too, but seeing as how you're only young, you probably don't have the power to move two enchanted objects. I could be wrong however. If you attempt to move my gun, your head will be blown off. If. You attempt to move my staff, you'll have a nice hole in that pretty little face of yours. So how about we do each other a favour, and neither of us move.

-------

Karlos sighed and his sword turned to water.
"You don't want that."
evergreen lemose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud_the_Mighty on Mon May 16, 2016 10:51 am

Theo jumps between the two with his hands in the air. "Stop!" He yells, "Don't hurt her! Put down your weapons and we'll talk. I promise we won't hurt you, as long as you don't hurt us." Hailey sighs, a little relived, but is still ready to attack, just in case.

--------------

Charles realizes who he's talking to and stops. "Oh. Sorry Karlos. I don't actually want to. Just why is it that you slapped me?"
Cloud_the_Mighty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by evergreen lemose on Mon May 16, 2016 2:35 pm

"I have no idea, I'm just a bit shaken by that kid."

-------------

Jaxton slowly lowered his weapons.
"So, how about we talk this over, hmm?"
evergreen lemose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud_the_Mighty on Mon May 16, 2016 8:19 pm

Charles nodded. "You felt that too? I thought i was the only one scared. I plated it off them, but I hope to whatever god may exist that we won't see him again."

------------------------------------

Theo nods. "Thank you." he turns to Hailey. "Hailey I've told you many times hostility isn't that answer. I'll talk to him, just make sure that nothing bad happens." He kisses her then walks over to Jaxton. "Hello, nice to meet you. I'm Theo, and that's my uhh, well, I guess i could say wife, Hailey." He offers his hand for a handshake.
Cloud_the_Mighty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by evergreen lemose on Tue May 17, 2016 2:49 am

((This'll be my last post until cave or anyone else posts.))
"Can you just tell me where the dorms are? I'm tired, and I hate formalities." Jaxton said, slapping away the outstretched hand.

--------

"It was absolutely terrifying. That guy was actually pure evil incarnate, I'm sure of it. I want to see him again, and I want to see him killed; dead on the end of my sword."
evergreen lemose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud_the_Mighty on Tue May 17, 2016 11:13 am

((Yeah, I'd prefer it if someone else would do something besides just you and I. We don't have to force you to start RPing, you can start your character's action to do something to get into the story more.))

Theo frowns a bit and rings his hand back. "Well we all just sleep in separate rooms, so I can give you some bedding or something, and you can just sleep in whatever room you please." Then starts walking towards his and Hailey's room, which was once the principal's office, and now also holds most of their spare supplies. He beckons for Jaxton to follow him and Hailey. "Oh, can you at least tell us your name?" He asks. "I'd like to know."

------------

Charles sighs. That was just like Karlos to want someone dead. Charles also wanted that kid dead, but preferably when he isn't around to see that kid. Charles dissipates his wings and starts to walk to his room. He had claimed the science classroom as his room. He entered and closed the door. He walked over to his bed and laid down. He was tired of this life. He wished that the aliens had jus stayed away from earth. Why did they have to come here. After thinking of many things for a while, Charles fell asleep.
Cloud_the_Mighty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cave_Hamster Cubone on Tue May 17, 2016 11:48 am

((Sorry guys, my life is very busy atm.))

Joey woke up with a start. Breathing heavily, he looked around to see if anything woke him up. He saw nothing. He jumped out of bed, and landed on his two feet, staggering around a little. He leant against the door, coughed a little, before attempting to stand up again. When he was finally up again, he walked awkwardly into the corridor, looking around. The last thing he remembered was Theo asking him to get everyone's attention, and to take them to the mess hall. He went in there, and seeing as no-one was in there, he promptly sat down. He noticed a gash in his leg, but after tearing of a bit of his trouser leg, he bandaged it up. He sat lazily, with his feet on the table, leaning backwards. He was confused as to how he got the wound though.
Cave_Hamster Cubone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by evergreen lemose on Tue May 17, 2016 3:34 pm

((Yay cave))
"I'll tell you once I've had some sleep. It's been two years since I've had a nice comfy place to nap." Jaxton replies, and walks off.

-------

Emilia goes back to washing dishes for reasons even the author of this post doesn't know.
evergreen lemose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud_the_Mighty on Tue May 17, 2016 5:19 pm

Theo sighs and watches Jaxton walk away. He continues to walk to his room. Upon arriving he pulled out some bedding and handed it to Hailey. "Can you send this to him please? With telekinesis preferably." Hailey nods and the bedding floats away down the halls. It arrives to Jaxton and falls in front of him. After Hailey finished her job she got in bed with Theo and the two of them slept together. ((Adult business may or may not have happened))
Cloud_the_Mighty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by evergreen lemose on Wed May 18, 2016 4:16 pm

((Why would those monsters bring a child into a world like that????
Have they no sense of humanity?))
evergreen lemose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud_the_Mighty on Wed May 18, 2016 5:09 pm

((The human race has to continue. Theo and Hailey think it's possible to survive as long as they can fight.))
Cloud_the_Mighty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cave_Hamster Cubone on Thu May 19, 2016 12:50 am

He started rocking on his chair, backwards and forwards, very slowly. His eyes slowly started to flicker shut, he was extremely tired. His chair slowly and silently evened itself out, and his feet fell off the table.
Cave_Hamster Cubone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by evergreen lemose on Thu May 19, 2016 10:25 am

Jaxton caught the bed clothes, felt how comfortable they were, and fell over. He was asleep before he hit the ground.

------

Emilia went off on night patrol with Karlos.

Last edited by evergreen lemose on Thu May 19, 2016 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Dammit, names!)
evergreen lemose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud_the_Mighty on Thu May 19, 2016 9:25 pm

Jonah opened his eyes. The rest had done good for him, but he was hungry. He remembered the school and smiled. Food. Humans were easy to pick off. He just had to be prepared. Now he was. Jonah stood up and laughed. He then started his walk to the school.

Upon arrival Jonah saw no one. It was dark and all of the school lights were off. He grinned evilly. He found a window and shattered it with an rock (Like a BIG rock that can shatter windows.) He laughed and entered looking for some dinner. . .
Cloud_the_Mighty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Service♥Puppy on Sat May 21, 2016 7:37 am

(If it's cool I'll revise up Brandon's powers a bit, so it doesn't seem like he is just a copy of Hailey, since I don't wanna see this character die from uninterest.)

"Oh?" At the sound of shattering glass, Brandon's eyes would shoot open, covered with tiredness. He would sit up and stretch, yawning. When did he fall asleep? He would be located in the clinic still, and wouldn't be making much noise aside from his breathing. Hmm he remembered this kind of scene from somewhere... yeah, some sort of horror movie, that he miraculously found unharmed from the apocalypse or alien invasion, whatever term you wanna use for it. Either way, if he was feeling afraid of the situation, he isn't showing it, as he tapped his foot on the carpeted floor... still doing nothing.
Service♥Puppy

View user profile http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/ServicePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next