Restoring the Earth. <ACCEPTING, STARTED>

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

Re: Restoring the Earth. <ACCEPTING, STARTED>

Post by Cave_Hamster Cubone on Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:39 pm

And, breathe. Joey was awake. The sound of gunshots shocked him so much, he barely had time to grab it. He re-winded it a couple times, frowning because this didn't sound like any of their guns. He heard about... Two sets of footsteps. Crap. Two intruders? Where the fuck was Emilia when you needed her? He breathed out a short puff of air, slowly morphing it into a battleaxe. He proceeded down the hallway, replaying the bullet sound every now and again in random places to put the intruders off.

He turned a corner - Gotcha. He saw the two, one being shot. He didn't recognise either though, so the intruders must have been hostile towards each other. In fact... He recognised the second one. The one who got shot. He now hated them both with a passion. "Move one step, and I behead you. I'm sure you heard the sounds of your gunshot being replayed, or as you probably thought, another gun. This is my power. I'm holding an axe. Don't move."
Cave_Hamster Cubone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud_the_Mighty on Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:34 pm

Jonah laughed as the bullets from the revolver pierced his skin, only to plop back out second later. He looked at the boy who had threatened him with his axe and lunged at him, ready to go in for the kill.

Boom! Charles wakes up with a start as he hears all of the gunshots ringing throughout the halls. He jumps up and runs into the halls to see what's going on. He forms his wings in preparation to fight. He then saw Joey and two others in the halls. He recognized one of the two, the one jumping at Joey. Without thinking he rammed into joey's attacker, slamming him into the wall.

Meanwhile, Theo and Hailey are sleeping together, after all, they could probably sleep through a bombing.
Cloud_the_Mighty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cave_Hamster Cubone on Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:15 pm

He cringed backwards at Jonah's sudden charge, then watched in satisfaction as Charles slammed into him. "Thanks."

His eyes shifted to Jaxton, invisibly morphing his weapon into a Greatsword, and bringing it in front of him. "Why, nice meeting we've had here. Sorry I have to end this." He approached cautiosly, seeming like he had no weapon. As soon as he got close, he brung it up, the tip scratching Jaxton's throat. He was probably surprised by the extra range a Greatsword gave. Joey smirked. "I have fast reactions. Try anything, you have a sword through your throat."
Cave_Hamster Cubone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by evergreen lemose on Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:36 pm

"Oooh, now isn't this interesting. I try shooting an immortal, and I have an invisible sword pointing at my throat. Great day." Jaxton dropped his guns as a sign of surrender. However, an invisible energy was growing in both his hands.
"You seem to be mistaken though. I'm not the enemy. So please lower your sword. Or I will lower it for you."

Emelia was running down the hall because she heard gunshots.
Karlos figured everyone else heard the shots, so didn't bother.
evergreen lemose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud_the_Mighty on Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:26 pm

Jonah, with more than a few broken bones, laid crushed on the ground in front of Charles. He chuckled a little until Charles stepped on his throat.

"Shut up." Charles threatened.

Jonah's laughter soon continues.

"Shut. Up." Charles repeated

Jonah stopped his laughing and slowly strained to turn his head to look at Charles. " You may think that I, the predator, have become the prey, but looks are oft-"

Charles cut him off with a swift chop to the neck with his wings. He kicked over the body and grunted.
"I told you to shut up." Charles bent down to pick up Jonah's head by the hair. He lifted it to look at the face and shook his head. "For how creepy he seemed he was really weak." Suddenly, Jonah's eyes opened and Charles dropped the head, only to watch it stay in place as Jonah's body rose up to join it. Jonah laughed again as his body joined back together

"Predators hardly ever back down from a chance to get their prey. Unluckily for you I'm a very persistent one." Jonah raised his arms into the air. A reddish colored liquid, probably blood, shot out from his arms and covered the walls, ceiling and floor. Slowly the building began to disappear around him, drawing into his raised arm. “Prey is powerless without it’s shelter to hide in.” He grinned insanely while laughing to himself.

((So, I decided to give something more to Jonah or else he would just fail constantly. His blood can absorb things and change it into blood which will convert to raw power for Jonah when he absorbs it. Only for a little bit of time though, or else he would be OP))
Cloud_the_Mighty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cave_Hamster Cubone on Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:28 am

Joey stared intently at the stranger. Something told him he wasn't lying about lowering his sword for him. Joey still didn't trust him though. He thought, trying to pinpoint what could do that. Telekenisis? It's invisible at the moment, so that's probably the most likely. He glanced over his shoulder to see how Charles was doing, still not lifting an eye off of Jaxton. The sweat rolled off of his face, unsure about what to do. Glaring at Jaxton, he threw his sword to one side, and lept at Jonah. He attempted to land on him.
Cave_Hamster Cubone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by evergreen lemose on Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:32 pm

Jax stooped down to pick up his guns, and noticed how the building was dissolving around him. Looking to the source of the annoyance, which was of course the trespasser, he released the energy that had been building in his curled hand. The air rippled as the space between them became distorted by his power, at best sending the trespasser hurtling through a couple of quickly disintegrating walls, at worst drawing his attention away from whatever the hell he was doing, allowing Jax to resume his barrage of bullets.
evergreen lemose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud_the_Mighty on Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:42 pm

The School continues to dissolve into blood creating a large pool of blood all over the ground. By now the school and everything inside is gone, leaving a pond of blood in it's remains slowly flowing towards Jonah, who sits up. He pulls out the bullets, turning them into blood at he pops them into his mouth. As he stands up Charles charges towards him. His wings now have spikes pointing out of them. Jonah grins and raises a fist at Charles just as he is about to hit him.

Suddenly Charles flies backwards, his wings shattered ans dissipating, Next to Theo and Hailey. Who are now awake due to having the entire school gone. Charles starts to get up, wings beginning to form, but suddenly stops and falls to the ground, passed out.

Theo kneels by his friends side and shakes his head. He turns to everyone else. “We need to get out of here! Run!” He picks up Charles and starts to run away. Hailey points at Jonah, who is immediately dismembered, giving everyone a chance to run.
Cloud_the_Mighty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by evergreen lemose on Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:09 pm

Emilia rushed into the piece of floor that used to be a bedroom, picked Karlos up, and ran to meet up with the group.
Jax decided to go on ahead, quickly cutting a very bloody swathe through any aliens in the vicinity, as he guessed most of the other people would have to use up high amounts of energy to make use of their powers. Guns took zero energy to use, and were highly effective.
evergreen lemose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud_the_Mighty on Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:38 pm

((Gah, so I was waiting for Cubone to continue on, but i guess this may be ded. If you want to continue this just let me know.))
Cloud_the_Mighty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cave_Hamster Cubone on Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:34 am

((oh crap, sorry. Forgot you were waiting on me ;;. I'm gonna drop out of this, though.))

Cave_Hamster Cubone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17