Restoring the Earth. <ACCEPTING, STARTED>

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

Re: Restoring the Earth. <ACCEPTING, STARTED>

Post by Cloud_the_Mighty on Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:26 pm

Hailey walked out onto the roof of the school and saw Theo sitting on the edge. She could tell he was crying and walked up and sat beside him. "Hey, it'll be OK, you've got me and Charles with you. Who knows we might even find others that we can work together with."
Cloud_the_Mighty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by evergreen lemose on Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:34 pm

As Karlos carried on the search for his sister, many thoughts ran through his head. His priority was finding his half-sister, and then dispatching the aliens. As he thought about the aliens, his hand clenched around his blade.

He turned the corner, and to his annoyance, found a horde of about five aliens. He sighed and walked over to them, his generally emotionless face turning up into a small smile at the thought of so many. He threw a stone right into the midst of them. They turned.

The first one was on him in a flash, shrieking and cutting at Karlos' throat. He parried the attacks, then slit the alien's throat and stomach in one fluid motion. He was not in a good mood. At all.

That left 4 more. Three of them attacked as a group. His anger built up inside him. 'Not much longer to go. I can't defeat them all in a three, so I just need to let the anger build up.'

He let his sword melt, and the aliens seemed to mock him. The three lashed out, and we're swept aside by the deadly whip. They weren't down though. 'Just a bit longer...'

Then it happened. The fifth one lashed out and caught him on the stomach. That was the trigger. The air went deathly cold. His sword started curling round him. Colder, colder, colder still. Then the cloak materialised. He really wasn't in a good mood.

The one who had hit him was ripped apart by the initial tide following his transformation. That left three.

So he did the thing he saw most appropriate. He called for Morris.

Morris was Karlos' pet tide dragon. He was usually attracted by the incredible water energy given off by the transformation. Then all Karlos had to do was call.

Two of the aliens were melted by the scolding water that was the dragon's deadly 'breath.' The last one was annihilated by a deadly needle of water. That was that sorted.

"I've found my sister Morris. I've found Emilia. Carry me, I'll guide you to her. I know that energy type anywhere."

--------------

Emilia woke up earlier than usual. Was that what she thought it was? Could she really feel the flood energy? Could she really feel the energy of Karlos' pet Morris? No. It couldn't be.

((As siblings, Karlos and Emilia share a special 'energy bond.' This means they can sense each other's energy types.))
evergreen lemose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud_the_Mighty on Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:44 pm

((Dragons aren't supposed to be in this rp...))
Cloud_the_Mighty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by evergreen lemose on Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:45 pm

((It's a dragon formed entirely of Karlos's energy. He just needs to call to summon it. He basically shapes his water into a dragon, then when he loses concentration, Morris just dissolves.))
evergreen lemose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud_the_Mighty on Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:10 pm

((that's fine then))
Cloud_the_Mighty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLimeFilms on Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:42 am

Lime walked up and said, "Oh, hey Theo!" Lime called out "Oh, also hi Hailey!" Lime never liked to call Theo powerless because it was mean and rude.
TheLimeFilms

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud_the_Mighty on Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:50 pm

Theo heard a voice behind him. He turned around to see Lime standing in the doorway of the stairs that lead to the roof. He stood up and ran over to greet him. "Lime I didn't know if anyone else survived! Did you see anyone? Charles has been flying around to see if he could find anyone, but hasn't yet. We have most of the school fortified to protect us from the aliens, so it'll be a great base." Hailey glared at Lime and telepathically threatened him about calling Theo by his real name
Cloud_the_Mighty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by evergreen lemose on Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:37 pm

((So we're starting to meet up are we? Also, Karlos is quite a bit older than the others.))
Karlos had lost track of how long he had been flying. He had never disabled his nuke power, which he knew would cost him greatly in the future. Morris suddenly stopped into a dive. Had he found Emilia? But it didn't look like the house.

Instead, it looked like a school. There were three children sitting on the roof. So they landed.

"Excuse me, I believe you know my half sister, Emilia DeBlake? I believe she's told me about you."
Karlos pointed to Theo and Hailey.
"You two must be the lovebirds, Theo and Hailey. Yes I called Theo by his real name, deal with it. I'm in a really bad mood, and I can think of 30 ways of killing you on the spot if you try anything with my mind. Morris, thank you for your help, take a rest."

Morris nodded, and disintegrated into a puddle.
evergreen lemose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLimeFilms on Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:13 pm

Lime laughed in his head after the telepathic message and said, "hey guys, no I haven't seen anybody but they should be fine, Theo." He emphasized the Theo part.
TheLimeFilms

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by evergreen lemose on Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:19 pm

((Y u no notice me lime?))
evergreen lemose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud_the_Mighty on Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:22 pm

Suddenly Lime's arm is being twisted behind him, with Hailey trying her best to look innocent. Theo looks at Karlos and nods. "Uhh, Yeah, we know Emilia, but as of right now I couldn't help you find her. You said that you're her step-brother, correct? Then you must be Karlos, she's talked about you before."

Last edited by Cloud_the_Mighty on Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:24 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typos)
Cloud_the_Mighty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by evergreen lemose on Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:42 pm

"Ok, thank you for your information. And, telepath, it isn't a good idea to bully your friends."
evergreen lemose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLimeFilms on Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:17 pm

((I din't not notice you I was just talking to them)) Lime cut off the telepathic signal by creating a little mirror inside of his head reflecting it back out into the sky. "Any new tricks?" Lime said kind of testing his luck.
TheLimeFilms

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud_the_Mighty on Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:21 pm

((She used TeleKensington to do that, not telepathy. Telekinesiology is the act of using your mind to move stuff, and she twisted his arm through that way. It has nothing to do with his mind.))
Cloud_the_Mighty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud_the_Mighty on Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:39 pm

Charles flew above the now ruined city, looking for any sign of someone still alive after the alien attack. He saw no one however and he was starting to get tired so he landed, coincidentaly he was right outside the house of his crush, Emilia DeBlake. He looked at the house for a while, wondering if she was still alive. He didn't notice but an alien was sneaking up behind him...
Cloud_the_Mighty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next