The case regarding Custom Priority in AmphyRP

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: The case regarding Custom Priority in AmphyRP

Post by Hydre(Hydreigon) on Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:43 pm

Allyson(Ninetales) wrote:
Cruella wrote:Not entirely sure if this is the best idea, and feel free to shoot me down straight away, but after hearing peoples thoughts, I think this idea could work. Keyword: could.

Putting some form of bot void system in place with cp, which can hold a certain amount of names, and those people can only cp again once their name gets out of the section.
I would suggest maybe three or four void spaces, to prevent the spamming.

Or once again, having a void system for cp, but it only clears out/resets every 24 hours or a specific time. Tbh I am completely incapable at any bot related things, so I dont know how difficult these things would be for lux and if he would have time.

Additionally, maybe when you do the .cp (name) command, it could instantly put you on either one of the proposed lists?

Anyway just an idea. Feel free to agree or tell me that it is very flawed. Also if it would actually work(like bot wise).
Are you suggesting that the bot should list the people who use .cp? I really like your idea of having .cp where you must provide a name and a doc and the bot will automatically set it. That would be good, but it doesnt solve the part of having customs that aren't structured good/kingdom-like variants.

Aren't customs supposed to be accepted by staff to run? Also, make that command @+ for obvious reasons

sig links:

Hydre(Hydreigon)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The case regarding Custom Priority in AmphyRP

Post by Cruella on Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:08 pm

I dont so much see the issue with the doc part. Surely it would only take a staff member 30 seconds or so to suss out whether the doc was at a good enough to standard to run. If you just pm the staff with your doc and ask to cp, they could just read it. It just seems pretty simple for me.
Cruella
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum