ʗentral ϝiction [ALWAYS OPEN, joins/OOC goes here!]

Go down

ʗentral ϝiction [ALWAYS OPEN, joins/OOC goes here!]

Post by Candiies on Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:54 am

You wake up.

Something's wrong. Everything's white... black? Purplegrayblueredgreen?
You can't move a single muscle in you body, and a feeling is rising in your gut. Panic? No.
It feels kind of like urgency.
No time to think.

Hello, and welcome to my latest forum RP in a series of RPs that I'll be naming a specific way! It's been a while since I bothered making one of these, since all of my previous threads ended up going inactive because of unresponsive members and of course, my unmotivated self. But hey, I'm back, and it's another one of those you-get-to-do-whatever RPs where there's still an overarching plot that you'd generally want to follow!

Overview
In short, this forum RP creates an entirely new world with entirely (or basically as much as I can get it to be) original creatures, environment, as compared to my previous RPs. Based on the circumstances, a roleplayer will act, describing their action with as much detail, and I will respond by causing the environment to react. For example, you're begin all together in one group-- However, this doesn't mean that you HAVE to stay together. You can choose to go your own way, to find something else in this fantasy land, though of course, dangers lurk.
You, a species foreign to this world, has blinked out of existence of your previous home and daily jobs, whether it be working in an office, tending to farm animals, sitting on a pile of currency, or stealing from banks. The last thing you remember is... Well, what you were doing last!
Oh, and, uh, one last thing! You can create your own species of creature if you don't want to be a typical human, just as long as it fits the following criteria which will be listed below.

Rules

1. As always, no godmodding/metagaming/powerplaying/any of their alternatives, since I'm letting you create whatever species you'd like to be if not human.
  2. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE type out your posts in detail--- Heck, it's even a rule on forum roleplaying, which you can check out here.
  3. Regarding metagaming, you WILL NOT and CANNOT be able to just magically 'know' anything about this world prior to the RP.
  4. Please keep all unrelated topics, discussions, or conversations to THIS THREAD. For those who do not know, I will be making a secondary thread solely for roleplaying!
  5. If you do not reply within one week of my last post, you will kicked out of the RP. You may join again, but only as a new OC.

Joining Requirements
OC Name: Self-explanatory.

Age: Just so I know. You don't necessarily have to fit in the whole human-years thing.

Gender/Sex: Self-explanatory. Can be N/A if species self-reproduces.

Species: Custom species requirements below. Can be a wiki-able species that already exists, as long as the source is linked.

Appearance: Exclude this if it's already described decently in species.

Species Requirements [only fill out if it's a custom]
Scientific Name: Doesn't necessarily have to be accurate to how it's done IRL. Just make it sound fancy.

Title/Name: A title's something like you'd give an alien race. e.g Daleks could be titled Exterminators, but they're still Daleks.

Average Lifespan:

Appearance: Describe as best as you can. Include the number of limbs, appendages, claws/fur/teeth/horns/wings/etc. Personal markings, accessories, or clothing articles that aren't worn by the rest of the same species can be directed to the appearance in the joining requirements.

Physical Functions: Include things here like physical strength measureable by weight, weight of species itself, abilities by exterior parts-- things like teeth/claws/wings/etc.

Abilities: Special traits to your species, such as the ability to breathe fire, manipulate nature, telepathy, etc.

Copy and paste these into your OC forms! Make sure not to bold your words, and just the category titles.
Joining Form
Code:
[b]OC Name[/b]:

[b]Age[/b]:

[b]Gender/Sex[/b]:

[b]Species[/b]:

[b]Appearance[/b]:

Species Form
Code:
[b]Scientific Name[/b]:

[b]Title/Name[/b]:

[b]Average Lifespan[/b]:

[b]Appearance[/b]:

[b]Physical Functions[/b]:

[b]Abilities[/b]:

Last edited by Candiies on Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

my art blog lmao

Candiies
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ʗentral ϝiction [ALWAYS OPEN, joins/OOC goes here!]

Post by Candiies on Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:19 am

Posting this as a bump and reservation for potential updates! I might try a new thing and make a different thread entirely for RPing, with plot updates, locations, and important characters located in the title place to prevent character form floods.

my art blog lmao

Candiies
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Candiies on Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:36 am

Example Character Form.

OC (Custom Species):
OC Name: N/A

Gender/Sex: N/A

Species: Tsirfys

Appearance: Located in species form. Particular OC's left arm is ripped off, right horn is broken off, which emanates an odd wispy-like black substance, a sash decorated w/ bells hangs across its shoulder to hip, and cracks are spread throughout its ceramic-like face.

Species Form:
Scientific Name: Naturae Deliciis

Title/Name: Tsirfys (Nature's Minion)

Average Lifespan: Usually around a few ten-so thousand years.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Physical Functions: Extremely nimble, as Tsirfys uses its digitigrade legs to move with the gracefulness of a deer. Additionally, a good bit of its physical strength is packed into its arms, the index fingers of which are elongated and have an eerie sharpness to them, which allow them to pierce most materials. Most of the Tsirfys species are able to jump about twenty feet vertically (at most). Its muscle is also rather dense, making a full-on body impact from this thing hurt quite a bit.

Abilities: N/A

my art blog lmao

Candiies
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cave_Hamster Cubone on Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:50 am

This looked real interesting when I first saw it, and watched it ever since. Joining...

OC form:
OC Name: Yewal

Species: Polaris Inuis

Appearance: Described in Species form. Yewal individually wears a shark tooth necklace.

Species form:
Scientific name: Polaris Inuis

Title/name: Polar morphers

Average lifespan: 150 Years

Appearance: All Polaris Inuis have attributes of polar bears, such as their massive and sharp canines, or fur on the back of their hands. They are also generally quite tall, some even reaching 8ft, but only the very tallest. On average, they are about 6"11-7"5.

Physical functions: They are strong. Extremely strong in fact. Given use of their abilities, they could punch a hole through a six inch sheet of steel, and that's not including the fact that their strength is multiplied tenfold in polar bear form. They have claws instead of nails, so they can leave a decent gash if they miss instead of punching a hole through your chest.

Abilities: Polaris Inuis can transform wholly or  partly into a polar bear. Transforming parts of their body requires little to none energy and increases the strength in that area a little. If they transform wholly however, their mind is filled with rage and hunger. Their power is much stronger than if they only transformed partly in polar bear form. The only thing they know in polar bear form is the enemy and they will stop at nothing to slaughter them. For instance, if their enemy was climbing a building and they couldn't jump high enough to get them, they may try to jump off passerbys, without caring whatsoever. Also, they feel at home in the snow, and their skin hardens, almost to the toughness of titanium.
Cave_Hamster Cubone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud_the_Mighty on Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:28 am

OC Name: Theodore "Ted" Marty

Gender/Sex: Male

Species: Human

Appearance:

In the image below you can see Theodore's face and part of his perferred clothing. He wears a brown trench coat with a red scarf, wearing a white shirt underneath. The pants he wears are brown khakis and he wears black dress shoes with black socks on his feet.

Last edited by Cloud_the_Mighty on Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Appearance Stuff.)
Cloud_the_Mighty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Candiies on Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:21 am

Both of you have been accepted! I'll wait for around five people to join, and then I'll create the RPing thread, where all of the character sheets are held.

my art blog lmao

Candiies
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon (Aegislash) on Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:04 am

This seems really interesting; I'd like to join!

oc form:
OC Name: Chryezell (Chrys)

Gender/Sex: Ambiguous, supposedly female.

Species: Chimera Demon

Appearance: See species form. Has heterochromia: the left eye is red, the right one is purple. Wears a thin black and white dress that is slightly tattered around the edges.

species form:
Scientific Name: Daemon Amalgam

Title/Name: Chimera Demon

Average Lifespan: 1000 years

Appearance: Chimera demons are humanoid in appearance, though their skin is pale white, as if it was lifeless. Eye colours are generally either red or purple (males usually have purple eyes, while females have red eyes). Their hair is silvery white, and two thin and elegant black antlers sprout out from their heads. A tuft of silvery white fur is located around their chests, akin to moths. The demons have a pair of black bat-like wings on their back, as well as a long thin black tail, its edge sharp as a blade. They possess black digitigrade insectoid legs, similar to that of a locust, while a part of their arms is covered in a black thin layer of hard extra skin, that goes from below their elbows to their hands, which contain sharp claws. ((May add a visual reference in the future.))

Physical Functions: Chimera demons have black insect mandibles hidden in their mouths; they can unhinge their jaws at will, allowing the mandibles to extend from the mouth for it to break down larger prey. They can use their claws and tail for basic combat needs; the tail can also be used as an extra limb to hold things. With their wings the demons are able to fly freely. Like an insect, they have tiny hairs on their hands and feet that allow them to stick to walls and climb them.

Abilities: They are able to spit out acid from their mouths, that can dissolve substances into mush and make it easier for the demons to eat.
Devon (Aegislash)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jakob is Dead on Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:03 am

I'm jumping on the join train!
OC Name: Count Burchard Odenip

Gender/Sex: Male

Species:Human

Appearance: An average sized, stubborn old Englishmen. His most notable feature being that he wears two eyepatches, one over each eye. His clothes are that of a wealthy noble though they are rather worn from his constant falling over and getting himself into fights.
Jakob is Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CultOfPunk1631 on Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:15 pm

OC Name: Tobias Hex

Gender/Sex: M

Species: Metahuman https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metahuman

Appearance: 6' 2", 225lbs, Dark grey hoodie with a dark green t-shirt, tan cargo pants, messy brown hair

----

Scientific Name: Metahuman

Average Lifespan: Depends

Appearance: Depends on the person

Physical Functions: Appears Human most of the time, depending on abilities

Abilities: Varies (Tobias has the ability to manipulate electricity tho)

CultOfPunk1631

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Candiies on Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:57 am

All three of you are accepted! I'll get to making a separate RP thread soon (in the next few days).

my art blog lmao

Candiies
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cave_Hamster Cubone on Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:31 am

Still here, just confirming. Will post asap
Cave_Hamster Cubone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud_the_Mighty on Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:23 am

I'm also here just on Vacation until school starts tomorrow. So I may take a while to respond sometimes I will still be watching. I'll post tomorrow when the chance comes.
Cloud_the_Mighty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Candiies on Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:21 pm

That's fine, Cloud the Mighty, Cave Hamster Cubone. Keep in mind that I only post when everyone has made a sufficient response to my own, so be aware that the other RPers might be kept waiting.

my art blog lmao

Candiies
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cave_Hamster Cubone on Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:23 pm

Sorry Candiies, just started school again and it's a p important year. Not dropping out, just an apology.
Cave_Hamster Cubone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down