Here's a present for the RP Room

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Here's a present for the RP Room

Post by Alisae on Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:57 pm

The roomintro is pretty dull.  So is the forum. So here's a banner. I'm sure people will make sure this is seen.
Version 1:


Version 2:


Version 3 because Versions 1 and 2 are really big:


Last edited by Alisae on Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Alisae

Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 57
Join date : 2016-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Here's a present for the RP Room

Post by Fraction on Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:35 am

Looks cool, but I'm not sure if you should put this here. Maybe show this to an RO, and get the HTML stuff and whatnot on it to make it into a roomintro? 

i no get coding stuff
avatar
Fraction
Voice
Voice

Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 656
Join date : 2015-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Here's a present for the RP Room

Post by Spyke (Gallade) on Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:25 am

Holy dear lord that looks incredible.
avatar
Spyke (Gallade)

Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 86
Join date : 2015-11-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Here's a present for the RP Room

Post by Alisae on Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:24 pm

Thanks, I try. Though I did a second attempt because I thought the first one was meh. I'll edit the OP to include both versions.

avatar
Alisae

Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 57
Join date : 2016-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Here's a present for the RP Room

Post by Former Hope on Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:55 pm

We have worked hard to cleanse the plague from our room. (Also in the process of making it fit the room intros margins, this image becomes warped in ways that make it awful)
avatar
Former Hope
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff

Status :
Offline
Online

Posts : 222
Join date : 2014-11-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Here's a present for the RP Room

Post by Crestfall on Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:56 pm

>u picked beedrill to represent RP
Beowulf would be proud.

so am I tbh. nicely done.
avatar
Crestfall
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff

Status :
king str8 rulin'
king str8 rulin'

Posts : 110
Join date : 2014-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Here's a present for the RP Room

Post by Alisae on Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:58 am

Former Hope wrote:We have worked hard to cleanse the plague from our room. (Also in the process of making it fit the room intros margins, this image becomes warped in ways that make it awful)
Tell me the dimensions and I'll make another one. I honestly want to anyways mostly because the last two look bad in my opinion.

Edit: Did a new one:
avatar
Alisae

Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 57
Join date : 2016-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Here's a present for the RP Room

Post by Aroma Lady Sealy on Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:16 pm

Oh my gawd, that looks AMAZING! I wish I could do that. Alas, I'm stuck to online banner makers until I can fund a suitable one. [do you happen to know of any?
avatar
Aroma Lady Sealy

Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 542
Join date : 2015-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Here's a present for the RP Room

Post by Alisae on Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:01 pm

Aroma Lady Sealy wrote:Oh my gawd, that looks AMAZING! I wish I could do that. Alas, I'm stuck to online banner makers until I can fund a suitable one. [do you happen to know of any?
Photoshop
avatar
Alisae

Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 57
Join date : 2016-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Here's a present for the RP Room

Post by Dreaming Asriel on Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:16 pm

Alisae...

... Are there any other Pokemon you feel would do good as a Roleplaying Room mascot?
avatar
Dreaming Asriel

Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 789
Join date : 2015-01-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Here's a present for the RP Room

Post by Alisae on Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:41 pm

Dreaming Asriel wrote:Alisae...

... Are there any other Pokemon you feel would do good as a Roleplaying Room mascot?
Let's see. Beedrill, Vespiquen, Beedrill, Kakuna, Beedrill, Combee, Beedrill, Fuko-chan, Beedrill, Azelf, Beedrill, Mew, Beedrill, Wasps, Beedrill, Honeybees, Beedrill, Misty, Beedrill, Slugma, Beedrill, Articuno, Beedrill, Stunfisk, Beedrill, Any clown ever, Beedrill, Rena Ryuugu, Beedrill, bote, Beedrill, flappie, beedrill, Saitama, beedrill, Kuriboh, Beedrill, my life, Beedrill, Lux (Lucario), Beedrill, Suicune, Beedrill, Morfent and Areidis spamming the room with "no", Beedrill, Super Ultra Mega Chicken (Blaziken), Beedrill, Abra, Beedrill, Greninja, Beedrill, Butterfree, Beedrill, Celebi, Beedrill, Bearnie Sanders, Beedrill, Talonflame, Beedrill, Koffing, Beedrill, Ampharos, Beedrill, Steelix, Beedrill,

Holy shit so many beeeeeees!
avatar
Alisae

Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 57
Join date : 2016-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Here's a present for the RP Room

Post by Hydre(Hydreigon) on Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:22 am

NOT THE BEEEEEEEES

I could see an Ampharos or a Beeheeyem (geddit)

_________________
Never give up. If you give up, you prove people you are weak. If you are weak, you can't protect the ones you love.

sig links:



avatar
Hydre(Hydreigon)

Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 811
Join date : 2015-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Here's a present for the RP Room

Post by Aroma Lady Sealy on Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:37 pm

Alisae wrote:
Aroma Lady Sealy wrote:Oh my gawd, that looks AMAZING! I wish I could do that. Alas, I'm stuck to online banner makers until I can fund a suitable one. [do you happen to know of any?
Photoshop

Thanks, good to know. I'll invest.
avatar
Aroma Lady Sealy

Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 542
Join date : 2015-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Here's a present for the RP Room

Post by Alisae on Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:38 pm

Aroma Lady Sealy wrote:
Alisae wrote:
Aroma Lady Sealy wrote:Oh my gawd, that looks AMAZING! I wish I could do that. Alas, I'm stuck to online banner makers until I can fund a suitable one. [do you happen to know of any?
Photoshop

Thanks, good to know. I'll invest.
I got Photoshop CS6 for free. If you do your research and look hard enough on google, you can find a free version of photoshop.
avatar
Alisae

Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 57
Join date : 2016-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Here's a present for the RP Room

Post by Aroma Lady Sealy on Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:39 pm

Alisae wrote:
Aroma Lady Sealy wrote:
Alisae wrote:
Aroma Lady Sealy wrote:Oh my gawd, that looks AMAZING! I wish I could do that. Alas, I'm stuck to online banner makers until I can fund a suitable one. [do you happen to know of any?
Photoshop

Thanks, good to know. I'll invest.
I got Photoshop CS6 for free. If you do your research and look hard enough on google, you can find a free version of photoshop.
Thanks again. I'll try.
avatar
Aroma Lady Sealy

Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 542
Join date : 2015-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Here's a present for the RP Room

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum