On the topic of eggs in Freeforms

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Should eggs just be plainly banned from freeforms?

50% 50% 
[ 6 ]
50% 50% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 12

Re: On the topic of eggs in Freeforms

Post by Hydre(Hydreigon) on 2/14/2016, 6:12 pm

This is, of course, not a petition and neither it is a definitive vote. I'm just trying to gather everyone's opinions, ups and downs on the matter, before making a request to the ROs on that matter Wink

sig links:

Hydre(Hydreigon)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marshall De Vos on 2/15/2016, 5:47 am

PyrrhonWheatley wrote:

Hydre, I have NEVER seen an egg give that much detail. What I typically see is

•Eevee egg rolls into Character D
•Eevee egg cracks slightly
•Eevee egg is now a baby eevee

Trust me good sir, I was surprised aswell. Though I seem to have an attraction toward eggs, as that was the second time I had plotty eggs on my back (I'm not too fond of the first time too, considering that egg hatched into a CAP trying to kill my OC, pretty much.)
... I don't remember any of my OCs having a note tacked to their back "Eggs can do with me whatever they want".
Marshall De Vos
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PyrrhonWheatley on 2/17/2016, 5:16 pm

BUMPING
PyrrhonWheatley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydre(Hydreigon) on 2/17/2016, 6:29 pm

As of now, the poll is at a 6-6. This is a tie, and pretty much can sum up the whole topic. There is no real definition of what eggs can do or be, or what is acceptable. The 'Mother/Egg' part is really good, but the whole 'ololo i rek u fall on u u die nub' isn't. Ignoring, even if not solving, seems the best option

sig links:

Hydre(Hydreigon)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PyrrhonWheatley on 2/19/2016, 9:41 pm

Bumping again

One issue many people have is how it's physically impossible for an egg to roll. Inside the egg, there's no way it could get enough force to roll. If it could, it would be extremely short due to the weight. It couldn't do this continuously because eggs are infants who aren't very strong, nor developed.

The only feasible option is for the egg to roll downhill. This is extremely dangerous for the egg, as it could hit something on the way down, or at the bottom, crack and hatch early and die.

Oh, and eggs can't talk you know. There's no way they could breathe, nor would their vocal chords be strong enough to do many noises. PLUS, how would they know the language yet?
PyrrhonWheatley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Celeste13 on 4/30/2016, 9:29 am

I don't think eggs should be banned in Freeroam; they seem to be adopted depending on what the current posters are doing. My Oddish OC was an egg that nobody collected, so she was born all by herself. I had to wander a bit before another OC took her in.

Celeste13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top