Doomsday Chronicles wants YOU! ...-r OC.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Doomsday Chronicles wants YOU! ...-r OC.

Post by Illario on Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:10 am

hiya. i'm Illario, one of the friendly users of the roleplaying room. unless youre my friend in which case i might treat you like a jerk idk. but anywho, i came here today because I recently got back in the writing mood, so i'm gonna be updating Doomsday Chronicles frequently again, or at least I plan to. But my main goal with the story is a sense of unity, bringing together the various faces scattered across the roleplaying room and forums into a fun, thrilling and fascinating tale of unlikely odds.

This is where you guys come in.

Y'see, coming to people in pms and waiting for them to be active is a hassle for a lazy guy like me, so I figured it'd be much easier to ask here. if you submit the necessary information about your OC in this thread i'll consider them to be a part of my pretty OK story! naturally i'm going to be writing them according to the personalities and details you give me to work with, so this is only if you're alright with me handling them, which if you're not I totally understand. if you want to see what Doomsday Chronicles is all about, you can find it in the Writer's Guild section of the forums.

You can submit either a link to your OC whether it be a link from here or a link from google docs, or you can do the following:

OC Name:
Backstory (i dont need a biography of it):
Personality (this is pretty important):
Equipment:
Additional Details (birth marks, scars, that kind of thing):

if you feel like there's more I should know about them, feel free to add more info at your discretion. just don't type pages worth of it because yknow, im human.
Illario
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Doomsday Chronicles wants YOU! ...-r OC.

Post by Still a Sexy Meowth on Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:17 am

OC Name: Alex Richardson.
Species Meowth
Backstory:  Edgy? Bahaha! Not very edgy but it has been something. After the stress and depression finally getting his father he tried to kill Alex; only for the mum to step in and fatally wound him, after dying herself. They both died in front of him when he was young. After trying to commit suicide at a young age he proceeded to fail and lose most of his memories. From then on he began to feel empty in which he tried to fill the empty feeling with false compliments which leads to his arrogant ways later. He began to help pokemon as he roamed the world, figuring out that helped the feeling go away as well. One day, a bigger problem arised and not only did he fail but the person he tried to help ended up paralyzed. He vowed to get stronger so he could finally help more people. After being forced into Team Rocket via accidentally being tricked into burning down the forest, he realized the organization wasn't fighting for peace. He quickly left only for the consequences to follow him as a Raichu who lost his parents in the fire proceed to try and kill him as many times as possible. Alex ridden with guild never decided to fight back, the Raichu soon breaking into tears realizing this wasn't going to bring them back. They've been sort of friends since. After that Alex began to live in what is known as Freeroam forest. A place where he ended up with quite the reputation. He was known as a pimp due to too many girls falling in love with him, due to him coming off as a flirtatious person. Besides all of the romantic shit lets get back to none filler stuff. Soon, Alex met Carry the Shinx, someone that would change his life forever. After becoming friends with Carry and her caretaker Lea he began to learn more about her. Faux the Luxray soon came into play, being apart of Carry and terrorizing and killing pokemon all around them. All Alex could do was watch the carnage... as time went on he and Carry grew closer and closer, the story of Faux being finally revealed. After a large timeskip Alex became Faux's apprentice after watching her fight for the first time. He had to go through awful tests but he came out of them alive. From then on forth Faux began to train him, the Meowth training everyday to get stronger. He has gotten much stronger since... but recently he has lost a lot of battles. Alex's depression is slowly coming back due to the fact that he has feared he has reached his limit and can no longer get stronger. With Faux and many others ruining Alex's morals, as well as other factors Alex's view was changed to see death as a more awful thing. He feels like he's the only one who truly understands a life and it enrages him when people talk like 2 deaths of pokemon were not that much at all. With Faux no busy in wars Alex awaits his advanced training at home, living alone and in a cave away from troubles, going out frequently to talk to friends he has made along the way. He spends his days training, cleaning, and cooking. ((This is a very convoluted past and I've never written it down before. Ima fix it one day because most of this was made when I was a shit roleplayer.))
Personality: An odd personality but not a bland one at least. Anyways, Alex is a rather arrogant Meowth, complimenting himself frequently as well as talking about how good he is at everything as well. This is quite ironic due to his low self esteem and usually when he fails something more than once, he will fall into a depressed like state. Once you get past the arrogance he will come off to you as a rather friendly pokemon, his point of view from more of a common pokemon's view and he does indeed believe in justice. He is not afraid to speak his mind and will usually dive head first into danger, though when things get very tough or threatening he will become fairly cowardly. He can be somewhat smooth and often comes out as a flirty character, though this is usually accidentally and not on purpose. He also prefers things in a more organized and clean way. He will not hesitate to clean something that's dirty and ruining his house. He is awful with death and relationships and awaits further character development.r development.
Equipment: Nothing really. He was told to only rely on his skill and any weapons could easily be used against him.
Additional Details: He has bright golden eyes. Also he lives with Styx and Dracon.
Still a Sexy Meowth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Illario on Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:38 am

eyy, that's how it's done! now we've got something rolling.
Illario
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cave_Hamster Cubone on Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:03 pm

OC Name: Smogger
Species: Haunter
Backstory: http://psroleplaying.forumotion.com/t1304-life-s-too-short-not-to-have-fun-do-what-you-want-and-you-better-do-it-quickly-smogger-the-gastly#30423 (That is literally everything. I have trouble shortening stuff down)
Personality:Similar to any normal child, but can turn very serious if need be. He prefers to fight non-directly, and only resorts to full on attacks in life saving situations. He is a Pacifist who only battles when absolutely needed and when he does battle, he uses moves that cause Indirect harm, such as Will-O-Wisp.
Equipment: Life Orb, Rocky Helmet and Brightpowder
Additional Details: Nada
Cave_Hamster Cubone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aroma Lady Sealy on Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:36 pm

This looks fun!

Name: Sealy Anya Kawaguchi
Species: Human
Backstory: Sealy and her twin brother Gavin were born on a late fall night. Now, the Kawaguchi family was not the richest family. The mother, Moriah Rose, was out doing trainer stuff, in hopes of getting money for the family. That left the father, Hibeki, to take care of the twins. Our story starts at her tenth year of life, after her brother's death by hunger.

"You don't mean!" Sealy asked, tears welled up in her minty eyes.
"We couldn't save him. He died in his sleep last night." Hibeki said, his arms cradling the dead body of Gavin.
"Gavin was my best friend. Curse hunger!"
((Ill edit this later. I wrote it planning for it to be a few days before it's done))
Aroma Lady Sealy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Fitzmagic on Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:21 am

Name: Jackson Norman Haveene King ((Otherwise known as 'Jack'))
Species: Mightyena
Backstory: Jack was born to Norman Haveene and an unknown mother. At the age of 3, Jack would suffer his first concussion, falling head first out of a tree while training. He would heal normally from this concussion. After being forced into evolution at a very young age, he was first put into action by his father as one of the main attackers that eventually would help his father take over the pack they were part of, afterwards, he would be used mainly as security and sparingly as an attacker. At age 11, Jack would suffer his second concussion, after getting mugged by an opposing pack. It would be noted after this concussion, Jack would have minor head damage and be labeled injury prone. At age 13, Jack would turn on his father after realizing that his father seen him as more of a weapon than a son. Jack would try to kill his father, bit would be stopped by his younger brother, Tony, who engaged in a fight with Jack in which Tony lost an eye and an ear, before eventually fending off Jack. Jack would leave the pack after the fight, and join up with a fellow drifter, Houndoom Hendrick King. He would stay with Henry, whom he considered an older brother, for 2 years before the two parted ways. After parting with Henry, Jack would meet multiple friends such as Strider, Tora, and the likes.Jack would sustain 2 concussions in three weeks, one fighting a Luxray named Zero and another fighting a Noivern named Sorai, causing him to lose color in his eyes and have lasting head damage.
Personality: The multiple concussions have also given Jack a laid back demeanor. If someone threatens him, he will play the intimidator but will be reluctant to actually fight due to his past injuries. He often needs to stop and think about things and can be described as somewhat slow. In a relaxed environment he is very lighthearted and will try to either entertain of agitate his friends. A hard enough shot to the head could make him more violent and paranoid. He is ashamed of his eyes and tries to hide them, but feels better if he isn't immediately insulted by the person that sees them.
Equipment: Hides a shiv in his jacket that he may use to to stab an enemy in the eye.
Additional Details: Jack has a habit of putting cups upside down when he's finished drinking what's in them, if he's nervous, he may do it while they're still full. Jack is an Atheist, due to his poor relations with his father whom was Catholic.

((Never had someone control my OC before, this will be cool to see))
Ryan Fitzmagic
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffyDeoxys on Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:28 pm

OC Name: Nieve "Blossom" Vanhorn
Species: Winter Sawsbuck
Backstory 'n' Personality: [Shown here] https://docs.google.com/a/dowstu.catholic.edu.au/document/d/1Ql2lMvTuEkA8v9QmItO0CCWQAFbYVx3AOovuWqBNoqY/edit?usp=docslist_api
Equipment: Rose Quartz Necklace, a basic "pointed" variation of jewellery from her adopted daughter, and a Silk Scarf around her left foreleg.
Additional Details: Her right, hind leg is held in a superficial cast after it being maimed after a incident with some "friends", her left antler is partially worn down, and second-degree burns are sustained on her left hind leg.
FluffyDeoxys

View user profile http://mecha-crobat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Andria on Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:59 pm

OC Name: Rosie
Species: Gardevoir
Backstory:Rosie was found at the edge of a cliff using protect to protect three ralts and a Shiny Kirlia from a Chandelier who needed Ralts for an experiment, before Rosie had fallen off the cliff. Later she found out that Chandelier was her adopted cousin, when talking to a girl named Sweety. Sandy, a Mawile had token her sisters to a cabin to train. During that, a Hydreigon named Max had attacked her and an Ambipom named Handy.
Personality:Usually nice and worried, sometimes snappy and rude if angered.
Equipment: Hair Curler
Additional: DeltaX's parents killed her parents

Note: this all happened to her, ACTUALLY was rpsd by others, sites. DeltaX did have his oc's parents kill her parents, and yes, Max DID attack her one fr with Handy. And yes everything else too.
Andria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top