Does Anyone Have Any "Abandoned" OCs?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Does Anyone Have Any "Abandoned" OCs?

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:46 am

So does anyone have an OC or two that they used once, but eventually got rid of? I had one named Crystal the shiny Electrike. Long story short, I was being a noob and got stuffed into a suit during a FNaF Murder Mystery. I don't know what I was thinking, but I refused to take the suit off. During the next Freeroam. Yeah, I'm probably never going to use her again. She was an embarrassment.

Back to top Go down

Re: Does Anyone Have Any "Abandoned" OCs?

Post by Marshall De Vos on Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:45 pm

I actually do at least consider him 'abandoned' to the extent that I have only used him once in a FR. He's a Magnezone. Requiescat in Pacem, Nexus.

(I would love to use him more often in all honesty but to find a plot hole where I can squeeze him in is terribly difficult.)
Marshall De Vos
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Candiies on Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:52 pm

I have quite a few 'abandoned' OCs that I used for kingdom--- well, more like I never bothered to use them again. The same goes with 2 or three pokemon OCs, as well.

There was a sister and sister pair that contrasted each other, who had the abilities of animating drawings into real life, and the other who would erase inorganic substances from existence. Like a pencil and eraser, you know?
There's also a duo goddess sister pair, one of which resides as a major goddess of nature/life/whatever's green, and the other who was once a goddess of decay/death who got demoted to the status of a goddess of autumn out of spite from other deities.
(you noticing a female theme here?)
THEN, there's a singular female who I actually drew art for, and made a custom description for it.

Actually, there's probably a lot more that I can't remember, but I have two Pokemon OCs that I only used during my pre-Amphy days.
One was a Gengar named Mischief, also female (of course). And lastly, there was a Sableye of the same name. I do have more FR OCs, but, you know, I only use them when I actually participate in an FR... which is just about never.
Candiies

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fraction on Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:21 am

I have a character I have yet to decide the fate for. Intended to be Grape (A's OC)'s brother, he 'died' in a heart attack. Since A is no longer very interested in Roleplaying, I see no way nor any value in bringing him back.

Sad that the OC was the literal embodiment of me irl.
Fraction
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreaming Asriel on Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:38 pm

Hmm...

Many.

Rosary the Roadside, Apple the Porygon-Z, about 20-ish other OCs I can barely remember.

Most of these just got lost in time.
Dreaming Asriel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Fitzmagic on Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:57 pm

I had a Lucario OC named Leonard, he was in like 3 frs and a ph, did absolutely nothing special, and was utterly useless, so I just silently killed him off in a pmrp.
Ryan Fitzmagic
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andria on Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:17 am

I had an of named Elsa(S.Cubchoo), I run know how much I use it. But I'd consider it abandoned ed.
Andria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EriselleClaraHyn on Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:59 am

I had Dashi(F.Glaceon), long story short, after I nearly screwed up a Kingdom, I ditched her to become greater.
EriselleClaraHyn
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lura Alkina on Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:43 pm

I had a Skarmory OC named Skylar...

Many regrets..

many regrets indeed..
Lura Alkina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arensen (Gardevoir) on Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:04 pm

The majority of my OCs that I have 'abandoned' I have done so for a simple, and yet slightly embarrassing reason: they were too complex for the room to cope with. Realistically, none of the OCs are OCs that I intend to 'never' use again; they might make an appearance later on, especially the first:

Rosencrantz
A unique and amiable Porygon2 gijinka with one unfortunate and complex trait. He believe, completely and utterly, that he is human. Despite the fact that he looked completely human, and that I usually explained this in my introduction, the room tended to just assume he was a normal Porygon2 gijinka and that he knew that. This destroyed three RPs in a row--and I quite rapidly abandoned him.

First Person Plural
We are the most complicated of our own OCs in the sense that we are not one character but merely a reflection of everyone. We were created as an anti-godmod OC, a tesseract (similar to the Octarine Core which Arensen carries, but different) of roughly six metres across, whose fuel was raw energy, and virtually indestructible. However, very little character development was possible for us, and consequently, we have left for a different plane of being.

Dante
More of an experiment in taking a character from classical literature and attempting to make a 'dark' OC, Dante strayed more into the realm of 'edgy' a little too often, and I quickly tired of his character. Consequently, I've since discarded him.
Arensen (Gardevoir)
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruella on Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:57 am

I hardly think any ocs are that complex to view. 

Anyway, I tend to conclude most arcs my ocs take. Whether it be death, retirement or whatever, most end up fine. The only two I can remember who I gave up on and havent really used since I tried them out was Camanilai and Elizabeth. Camanilai was simply due to the first time I tried to use her, I had to deal with someone godmodding, and them godmodding and beating my person so easily was so contradictory to the lore so I scrapped them. As for Elizabeth, she just lost priority.
Cruella
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuss on Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:16 am

I can't count them... But, about 10. Crimson(S.Haxorus), Lew(S.Togekiss), Dobah (S.Gliscor), etc...
Kyuss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchidio on Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:56 pm

Okay, here it is.
Candleen, a queen in some kingdom roleplay was a trashy drunk who really was not formal at all. Not using her again.
Also had an OC called Darryl that was gonna be a trainer, but I just forgot all about him.

"Uncle Grandpa is my favorite anime"
"Why the fuck is this show on Adult Swim im switching to Nick Jr."
I can make your legend doc look as amazing as Julius Cole Roblox Hater's rapping
Friend request me or I kill your house
Im a voice
I can sprite whatever you want as long as you don't fuck up
I play offline Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 and im prolly better at it than you im a saiyan
I maine water in cq
I have a deviantart
I try not 2 shitpost
Roleplaying room driver
U can call me Enchi Enchidio or whatever just dont call me Raelcontor kthxbye
Enchidio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruella on Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:57 pm

The Annoying Enchidio wrote:Okay, here it is.
Candleen, a queen in some kingdom roleplay was a trashy drunk who really was not formal at all. Not using her again.
Also had an OC called Darryl that was gonna be a trainer, but I just forgot all about him.
 Say Candleen fell off a rooftop or something.
Darryl forgot to train and ended up working as a store attendant for 50 years and then died of natural causes.
Cruella
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchidio on Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:01 pm

The first idea is genius.
The second idea, well, I've been thinking of just his Zangoose rebelling against him.

"Uncle Grandpa is my favorite anime"
"Why the fuck is this show on Adult Swim im switching to Nick Jr."
I can make your legend doc look as amazing as Julius Cole Roblox Hater's rapping
Friend request me or I kill your house
Im a voice
I can sprite whatever you want as long as you don't fuck up
I play offline Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 and im prolly better at it than you im a saiyan
I maine water in cq
I have a deviantart
I try not 2 shitpost
Roleplaying room driver
U can call me Enchi Enchidio or whatever just dont call me Raelcontor kthxbye
Enchidio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top