Who are YOU?

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RANDOM QUESTION: Is it right to kill a man for crimes he has yet to commit?

17% 17% 
[ 7 ]
83% 83% 
[ 35 ]

Total Votes : 42

Who are YOU?

Post by Lura Alkina on Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:08 pm

Exactly what the title says.

Give a fact or two.

Let us know who you are.

I see all these people adding way more about them than me, so I felt somehow guilty and added more about me...

WHO I AM (Will add more if I feel like it...):

Well Shit, here we go.
1. My Real Name is actually (You'll never guess) Lura Alkina. Yup. I'm my own OC.
2. My Family really did originate from Sparta, Greece
3. I have a Military Family
4. I Enjoy Sun bathing in the summer
5. I Drive a Dodge Challenger 2005 (Only because I got a discount for working at a Dodge car dealership...)
6. Female (Duh)
7. My Favorite Pokemon type is Grass
8. I'm a dog lady. (I got like, 3 of them)
9. My Kind of Music includes: (AC/DC, Bon Jovi, etc.)Rock, Electro, Dubstep, Deep House, Swing, Electro-Swing
10. NOT my kind of music includes: Rap
11. I live in Michigan, U.S.A. ,
12. I occasionally hunt with my cousin
13. I once had to threaten a Drunk with a gun to keep him away (Why you need to know, idk.)
14. I keep a Revolver hidden somewhere in my car, just in case
15. I LOVE the Gun Range
16. My Tahp 5 Pokemon in ORDER: Banette, Zangoose, Roserade, Flygon, Staraptor
17. One of my Pet Peeves is when someone calls me DEAR, HONEY, DARLING, SWEETIE, etc.... I HATE IT...
17.5: this includes PRECIOUS, CALLING ME THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING IN THE WORLD, The like...
18. Another Pet Peeve is when, on Pokemon Showdown, someone chooses the same pokemon as me in RP's, and I feel like I have to change my pokemon.
19. I prefer White Chocolate over normal Chocolate
20. I LOVE WAR MOVIES
21. I'm a History Buff (1900's be my thang!)
22. I graduated from Michigan State University (( Go Spartans! You must know ONE reason why... Wink ))
23. A HUGE pet peeve of mine, is when the Lords in CQ don't use their knights...
24. I'm a fan of Long Strategy Games
25. My 3 Dogs are all German Shepherds named Dahlia, Porsche, and Ambrogio, after my now gone Grandfather
26. My Family's a bit spread out among the U.S. and Greece, so I don't get to see them much
27. I live in a wooded area of Michigan, so that kinda explains when I disconnect. (Still sorry when it happens BTW...)
28. When I Don't want to accept the fact I was still wrong
29.  WILL ADD

Last edited by Lura Alkina on Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:44 am; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : Moar Moar MOAR!)
Lura Alkina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who are YOU?

Post by PyrrhonWheatley on Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:42 pm

Zero self esteem
PyrrhonWheatley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yujo on Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:44 pm

I'm Kamon/Yujo and I'm easily fascinated by anything and everything!
I love the arts, burgers, the spring/summertime, and Yu-Gi-Oh!

Saiyaman Number 2, at your service!
Roleplaying Room Moderator (@) | Global Voice (+) | Rock-type Enthusiast () | Vent is lame ()
Yujo

View user profile https://groovyyugi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreaming Asriel on Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:20 pm

What to say about myself...?

Backseat theorist, probably the first person to say we were playing a kid in FNaF4. I like to draw (look at my profile pic) and write. Oh. And I love love looooove Mettaton. XP

EDIT: I might have a Mettaton addiction, actually. Help.

Last edited by Dreaming Asriel on Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dreaming Asriel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydre(Hydreigon) on Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:44 pm

I'm Hydre.

I can be the nicest person with you and listen to your problems, and help you resolve them, or if I don't like you/find you a moron, be the biggest jerk in the world. Usually, it's the first <3

I also am a fanatic of rythm games and love piano. And I suck at drawing.

3rd and not least, born with a chest cavity deformation which is nothing but sexiness Cool

sig links:

Hydre(Hydreigon)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Day of the Dead on Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:59 pm

Hi, I'm Day of the Dead, also known as Nat.

I love to draw, sing and write. I have also achieved the highest score on both fifty-word spelling tests in my grade (seventh), scoring 10.5 and 11.7 respectively.

I wish to be an animator when I grow up, so I continuously try to keep up at both my digital and my traditional work (mainly traditional).

I have ADHD (in which I take medicine for) and possible anxiety and brain fog. If I'm easily irritable, it's usually because of these mental diseases. They get in the way a lot.

My brain lacks the speed and efficiency to process things correctly (but I think that's the brain fog).

I have one of the weirdest and chaotic personalities, let alone imagination. o-o'

I was born with a speech birth defect and was kept inside for most of my early years when I should have been in daycare (I was raised in a trailer park in El Cajon, California for about a fourth of my current life) to get interaction with other children my age. This is likely a reason for my social anxiety.

And lastly, I am a female. owo
Day of the Dead

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHDWU5FOc04

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuffle The Ampharos on Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:22 pm

I'm Shuffle. Hi.
Whaddya mean that's not what I was supposed to say?
Oh fine.
I love Healer roles in MMO's, because I don't actually have to do anything but still get stuff.
I also love anything involving the moon.
Shuffle The Ampharos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Candiies on Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:30 pm

Ehhhh, I'm Candiies, known on the forums as either Physician Why or Stuck in Niflheim.

So I guess my hobbies are drawing, reading, and roleplaying (wow i feel so generic), but I've been learning piano for nearly 2 years now, and I absolutely can't wait until I say I got gud rather than saying I need to git gud.

I also play League of Legends (rank Dirt 5 because i'm support main trash), Blade and Soul, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth, and Brawlhalla.

And finally, I'm a huge fan on Norse mythology. You ever heard of how the guy whose body made up the cosmos was originally suckling off a large cow?
...er, nevermind.
Candiies

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PyrrhonWheatley on Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:05 pm

Heh. In all honesty, I'm PyrrhonWheatley/Nottheonlymoron/Whatever the hell you want to call me. I'm a jokey cynical republican who says what he wants because he can. I make puns. A lot. I roleplay under many different OCs that you'll never realize are me Wink good luck on trying to spot me.

I play Hearthstone. A lot of hearthstone. I'm really bad at it, but I win a lot because I am an RNG god. I'm typically a socially awkward person, mainly because I give zero fucks about what happens to me. I don't usually lose my mind but when I do it's usually not a good thing.

Jeebus is this disjointed. That's probably because I have mental condition that makes it extremely difficult to write down elaborated thoughts. That's right, about 95% of what I say is done on the spot. It's a wonder that I do impov comedy.

I've had three different cancers. One in my femur (bone), one on my toe (a weird skin half cancer) and cancer in another place that shall remain unnamed unless you PM me about it. Cancer sucks. Immensely. If I hear you talking shit about it, chances are you will not like the consequences.

If you have any questions feel free to ask away...ON MY ASK ME DRAWING THING THAT NOBODY HAS DONE EXCEPT HYDRE THAT ONE THYME

PyrrhonWheatley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LoreLight on Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:06 pm

ayo im lorelight and im offensive
irl im the opposite
i have painful paranoia
my brain is a shitfest clusterfuck that i have to live with
LoreLight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MightyenaBoy on Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:27 pm

Ahoy lads, my name's James (Mightyenaboy for some).

1) Serious dog lover, if I find you hurting a dog I'll break your arms and shove them down your eye sockets.

2) Slightly fluent in Italian, still getting at it.

3) Probably one of the fastest readers you'll encounter, in fact I was at an 9th grade reading level in kindergarten.

4) I feel incredibly anxious and paranoid when I'm not listening to music, reading, or around my dog.

5) Golden Girls is the best show ever according to me.

6) I may or may not have a serious addiction to anything moon related.

Last edited by MightyenaBoy on Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EriselleClaraHyn on Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:31 pm

I am, Eriselle, or my irl nick, Mo.
1) I swear, I'm an insane little shit sometimes.
2) I like Fire Emblem and Pokemon the most as far as video games go.
3) I'm writing like what, three to four stories right now.
4) I'm also a huuuge music fan, love listening to it and creating it as I play the Clarient.
EriselleClaraHyn
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PyrrhonWheatley on Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:03 am

MightyenaBoy wrote:Ahoy lads, my name's James (Mightyenaboy for some).

1) Serious dog lover, if I find you hurting a dog I'll break your arms and shove them down your eye sockets.

2) Slightly fluent in Italian, still getting at it.

3) Probably one of the fastest readers you'll encounter, in fact I was at an 9th grade reading level in kindergarten.

4) I feel incredibly anxious and paranoid when I'm not listening to music, reading, or around my dog.

5) Golden Girls is the best show ever according to me.

6) I may or may not have a serious addiction to anything moon related.

MightyenaBoy wrote:3) Probably one of the fastest readers you'll encounter, in fact I was at an 9th grade reading level in kindergarten.

MB is also a compulsive liar
PyrrhonWheatley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fraction on Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:37 am

'Sup. You can call me whatever you feel like, except for 'bad at battling'. Preferably my usernames. Or my irl nickname, which only a handful of people know. 

who is this 'fraction' person even.:

1) I am NOT bad at competitive, I am just lazy (a trait common on my father's side of the family). I was taught competitive by a 11 old shota. Aka my cousin. 

2) In my friends, you'd probably see me as the tall guy who barely responds even if you punch him in the face. Yeah, I don't care if anyone punches me. Not like it hurts.

3) I LOVE space. And dinosaurs (even though I lost most of the interest in them a while ago). I once wished I could be a paleontologist when I grow up, but rn idk wtf I'm doing with my future.

4) I'm generally seen as the guy who knows stuff about things. Online and irl both. Hence why I can seem a bit stalker-ish.

5) As far as my likes and my dislikes; I love food, reading, and cooking. Dislikes include cocky people and chai tea. I have yet to discover a 'real' talent (is doing voice impressions by burping considered a talent? No? Okay. ;; )

6) I was born in Japan, moved to Pakistan since that's where my family's originally from. I wouldn't take offense if anyone called me a terrorist, idc. :]

That's pretty much all about it. 

Last edited by Fraction on Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fraction
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Fitzmagic on Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:56 am

1. My passtimes are Roleplaying and Politics. (If you haven't noticed by my summary of the Nomination) and I've supported Marco Rubio's political career since 2011

2. I spend 2-8 hours a day watching Fox News

3. I love Pro Wrestling. My actual favorite wrestler is John Cena

4. I've been decried as emotionless so if I seem cold towards you that's just how I talk/type

5. I support most Philadelphia sports teams

6. My brother served as a cop in the USAF, which is what probably lead to me always trying to defend military, government, and police.
Ryan Fitzmagic
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: