Who are YOU?

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RANDOM QUESTION: Is it right to kill a man for crimes he has yet to commit?

17% 17% 
[ 7 ]
83% 83% 
[ 35 ]

Total Votes : 42

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Who are YOU?

Post by Darkness (Umbreon) on Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:03 pm

Hello!

My name is Darkness, or Morgan!

Some things about me are personal (to me), but I'll give what's not personal!

1) I am 16, and born on September 23rd, 1999.
2) I am 6'1".
3) I love making music. Music is inspiring, and a strive for my targets.
4) I like singing.
5) I am very care-free and nice to talk to.
6) I struggle with solving my own conflicts IRL. But good otherwise.
7) I am soon to be in the SASASAS crew.
Cool I'm also a DJ.
9) I'm the top of the top in all the classes in my school.
10) I'm English, but people can call me British.
11) I love freestyle.
12) I love cars.
13) I love drifting/rallying/stunting.
14) I am scared of balloons.
15) I am very sensitive, to most things. Oh well.

This is some of me for now, but I'll add on later.

Take me for a spin, take it easy, make it redline, make it whine. Make it so we are hitting the high 90's. Make it so we are screaming our lungs out with joy as they get filled with the very smoke from the burning rubber. Do that, and we'll be great friends.

Darkness (Umbreon)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LargeJellopy on Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:06 pm

Who are you? Whoaryoou? Waroo?

I'm known as LargeJellopy, but just Jellopy is pretty good too!

I enjoy trying to apply logic and thought to the Pokémon world in general while keeping it open-ended, fantastic and whimsy as it is. Sometimes my logic can get faulty, but hey, I'm trying.

My self-esteem is less stable than it may seem to be; it tends to skyrocket every time I do something right, but crash down whenever I do something wrong. As I'm rarely called out as doing anything wrong in Showdown and people seem to like RPing and talking to me, my self-esteem might seem huge and boisterous here, but it's in fact quite unstable, heh.

I started RPing in 2010, and haven't stopped doing so ever since.
My first RPing was on the world of a MMO called Ragnarok Online. It's very popular here in Brazil! Eventually, I've separated from the main community and went on to keep RPing mostly (and then solely) with a group of my dearest friends.

I stumbled into Showdown's RPing room because, at the point I've seen it, I already liked both Pokémon and RPing and decided to give Nat's PMD a try. I've logged in almost daily ever since.

I don't usually enjoy fighting and competing, but I do enjoy voicing my opinions at great length and detail and am known to be quite headstrong with them. Gender equality matters are some I'm particularly headstrong about, so I'll not hesitate to call you out if I see you talking jack about these if I can.

I'm bigender, he/she/them are all great pronouns to refer to me.

Though I often lack emotional insight and life experience, I try to give a friendly shoulder to my dearest people when I feel they need one.

I'm known to draw things to people just because I want to. It's nothing consistent, I just feel like doing it sometimes, and I do it.

I'm mostly rather optimistic and I know for a fact that a good friend, even if it's online, can be a major lifesaver.

I'm not afraid of praising people and telling them what I like about them, for it contributes to forming a positive atmosphere on the community as a whole.

I'm rather verbose, as you can see in this very post, and I have a rather silly sense of humor that involves puns and misunderstandings.

Lastly, I'm quite lazy and relapse, keeping awake until like 04:30 AM to RP, forgetting a good many assignments, etc, hue.

May we meet later!

Last edited by LargeJellopy on Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
LargeJellopy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MightyenaBoy on Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:42 pm

PyrrhonWheatley wrote:
MightyenaBoy wrote:Ahoy lads, my name's James (Mightyenaboy for some).

1) Serious dog lover, if I find you hurting a dog I'll break your arms and shove them down your eye sockets.

2) Slightly fluent in Italian, still getting at it.

3) Probably one of the fastest readers you'll encounter, in fact I was at an 9th grade reading level in kindergarten.

4) I feel incredibly anxious and paranoid when I'm not listening to music, reading, or around my dog.

5) Golden Girls is the best show ever according to me.

6) I may or may not have a serious addiction to anything moon related.

MightyenaBoy wrote:3) Probably one of the fastest readers you'll encounter, in fact I was at an 9th grade reading level in kindergarten.

MB is also a compulsive liar

MFW it's the truth

Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yujo on Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:15 pm

Shoulda stepped up my game and offered more facts about myself! So, take two.

1.) I go by Yujo, Yujojo, Yugi, Kamon, and Oreo
2.) I am a digital artist who is en route to becoming a freelance artist in the dreadful future
3.) I love Yu-Gi-Oh!, My Hero Academia, D. Gray Man, Pandora Hearts, and a bunch of other crap
4.) I am transgender, and I don't mind any pronouns being used towards me. I also swing any direction, if you know what I mean...
5.) I have social anxiety, manic depression, and a few other mental illnesses I'm not comfortable with listing due to fear of rejection
6.) I have ASD
7.) I seriously cannot catch up on lewd jokes or anything of the genre
8.) My humor and memes are very obscure, I'm so sorry
9.) Burgers, seafood, and fruits are my life source  ;_;
10.) I don't play many video games regularly, though I do love handheld stuff (Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Megaman Z series, etc etc)
11.) I like to think I'm very nice, and I also like helping out people whenever I can
12.) I am Puerto-rican/Dominican, and English isn't my primary language so I am very sorry for my bad grammar and RPing...
13.) My favorite genres of music include Rap, R&B, Neo-soul, Electro Swing, Speedcore, Hardcore, Smooth Jazz, and Background Music
14.) I'm like, 5'7 around there, I'm also kinda chubby (and I love it)
15.) I really like the spring and summertime, I also like the sun a lot itself
16.) But also, I'm an insomniac. Pretty funny imo
17.) I am told that I can be pretty philosophical and overly optimistic about things. Oops, I can't help it.
18.) Lastly... I LOVE ROCK TYPES!!!

Last edited by Yujo on Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added more stuff >:))

"I have no problem taking you out—right here, right now."
Yujo

View user profile https://groovyyugi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Articuno on Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:59 am

1: I'm Taiwanese.
2: I love singing and have recently performed in my first ever show.
3: Like Yujo, I have pretty bad social anxiety (and regular anxiety), and have experience with depression.
4: I like playing League and Terraria. 
5: I love sweet tea, mashed potatoes, fettucine alfredo, and steak (in no particular order).
6: I am irritated easily, mainly from people being stupid or insensitive. I might be a little quick to judge from a first impression, but after something is explained I at least try to be reasonable and see it from their point of view (unless it's dumb, like "I was bored" or "I'm trolling because of my friends"). 
7: I tend to sleep a lot more than usual when I'm stressed out.
8: I love cats.
9: I'm distracted very easily.
10: At the same time, I will get addicted to anything I really like and won't have a problem with going back to it. Games, food, you name it.
11: I do not actively hate anything, except mosquitos.
12: Small talk is not my thing. Like, at all.
13: My favorite band is Muse; however, I enjoy many types of music including Broadway, classics, and indie. 
14: I browse the front page of Imgur in my free time. Just a lurker, though.

Room Owner

Crascking the ban whip
Stop stalking.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreaming Asriel on Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:20 am

Articuno wrote:
5: I love sweet tea, mashed potatoes, fettucine alfredo, and steak (in no particular order).
6: I am irritated easily, mainly from people being stupid or insensitive. I might be a little quick to judge from a first impression, but after something is explained I at least try to be reasonable and see it from their point of view (unless it's dumb, like "I was bored" or "I'm trolling because of my friends"). 
9: I'm distracted very easily.
10: At the same time, I will get addicted to anything I really like and won't have a problem with going back to it. Games, food, you name it.

Funnily enough, Arti and I have these in common. XP (I should probably remake my facts list later.
Dreaming Asriel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychoreality on Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:16 am

1. I'm outgoing and laidback, yet at times can be super critical of things, but only when I need to be/see something REALLY stupid. Like, so stupid it makes you want to pour bleach on the next person you see.
2. I take care to not offend anyone. I avoid using racial slurs, IRL swearing and making insensitive jokes.
3. I struggle with the most hellbent mix of obsessive compulsive personality disorder and chronic depression you will ever see, but it never gets in the way of my life. I make sure of that.
4. I love metal and punk music, but not screemo. Screemo can go stop existing.
5. I'm a feminist! I totally think gender equality is important, but at the same time the vocal minority are really fucking annoying.
6. I adore RPG games. Always have. I played Pokemon and the Mario and Luigi games as a kid, and I'm currently playing through Xenoblade Chronicles X and EarthBound.
Psychoreality
Driver
Driver

View user profile http://psychoreality19.wix.com/popranter

Back to top Go down

Post by 13InHeaven on Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:34 pm

Well, time to really introduce myself.

I'm Szandor, which is my real name.
I live in the Netherlands, which is small and rainy ._.

I ever have seen the button "Roleplaying"
"Join a world where your imagination is the only limit!"

I clicked it obviously.
I got warned for stretching after 3 seconds. :3
My join was during FR, so I learned quickly.

Rp'd as egg, other stuff.
I wanted to Rp as egg again when I logged on later, but... CQ.
Warn Razz

This was probably my first day before I rejoined and got addicted.

I'm mostly on 13InHeaven, so i'll someday change it here.

(Back then my names were Szandor13 and Limberz(which is now Limber the Hawlucha), now they are Szandor13/13InHeaven/HawluchaFromDaFuture)

See ya later! -no jokes to insert- ._.
13InHeaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rico on Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:33 pm

1. Rico is Rico. I haven't changed from this name in 9 years.
2. I've been a roleplayer for 10 years and a gamer for 25. Rico was my first "main" character.
3. I'm Australian and live in a forest.
4. I'm an actor and singer.
5. I've been performing in amateur productions for 10 years.
6. I like chicken and most fruits.
7. I don't generally like sweet or salty things and can't eat fish.
8. I don't drink alcohol, tea or coffee.
9. I usually RP on alts because I know people are scared of me.
10. I don't like being highlighted for no reason and despise the phrase "Hey Rico can I ask a question?" 9/10 I will ignore you, just ask your question I can't stop you.
11. I'm not usually available for 'Just a chat'. I do have a lot of things to do which is why RP is the only room you ever see me in.
12. I have played and own over 300 games from every possible genre.
13. I'm also a traditional gamer and have a group which meets every so often for Pathfinder, as well as groups online I help out with. I know my way around a LOT of different rulesets.
14. I like soft rock and piano based music, but don't like it if I can't understand the singer or if the words are poorly written.
15. I'm an avid reader with Robin Hobb and the late Terry Pratchett as my favourite authors.
16. I enjoy anime but don't enjoy talking about it.
17. I'm a decent cook.

I think I'll just leave it at that this is getting long.
Rico
Room Owner
Room Owner

Swinging the Ban Hammer
Keep Stalking.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreaming Asriel on Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:17 pm

Okay, updated. Here we go.

1. I'm a girl of many talents. A few of these are voice acting, singing and drawing.
2. I'm probably the fastest learner out of my whole family.
3. I identify as many things, "fangirl" being most prominent.
4. I wish to learn to cook, and will take any chance I can get.
5. My favorite band is Three Days Grace, and my favourite song off them is I Am Machine.
6. "Get Out Alive", "I Am Machine", "Shatter Me" and "Diary of Jane" are all easily tied for the theme of my life.
7. I am training a puppy to fetch. Not going well.
8. I like to pretend my full name is Kylie Rose Murillo Dreemurr EX, but it's actually Kylie Marie Chirillo.
9. My first character was an old persona of mine names Minnie T. Star. She was, well... A Toad. My first Pokemon OC, however, was the faithful Vi the Glaceon.
10. My first Showdown! alt was Modernize. I lost the password three days after registering it. I was an IDIOT.
11. I used to be a worthless piece of crap. Kinda still am.
12. I've been shipped more times than I can count.
13. I might fall into the Undertale Trash category.

Last edited by Dreaming Asriel on Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dreaming Asriel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marshall De Vos on Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:07 am

Should I really do this... gazes left and right

1.) I like to think of myself as tolerant toward many things.
2.) However, I do have a relatively short temper, and once a line is crossed... I can become very vocal in a way I best not expand on here.
3.) I don't judge people on their outer apparel. Who cares if you're not meeting modern day's beauty standards. Character matters.
4.) I love music, and I don't mind too much its genre. Of course, you can chase me to the end of the universe with some artists but in general I'm open for anything.
5.) Similar with books, although I do claim myself as a thriller/fantasy fan over all else.
6.) I adore asian food with a burning passion.
7.) ... I might add more when I feel like it.
Marshall De Vos
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreaming Asriel on Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:01 am

Marshall pls tell me you read the Narnia books. ;u;

Pls I'll be eternally happy.
Dreaming Asriel

View user profile

Back to top Go down