Who are YOU?

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RANDOM QUESTION: Is it right to kill a man for crimes he has yet to commit?

17% 17% 
[ 7 ]
83% 83% 
[ 35 ]

Total Votes : 42

Re: Who are YOU?

Post by Cruella on Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:00 am

I guess this is a thing

1) I am Australia and proud. (#MASTERRACE)
2) I love The Walking Dead sooo much. Also Game of thrones and House of cards are my second favs.
3) I am extremely interested in psychology and have scored very well in several exams based on this. 
4) At the risk of sounding edgy, I really dont like people. This might be odd considering the one above. I really hate group mentality, and I would much rather be alone than with a group of others. I like very few people.
5) I am a twin.
6) I hate ignorant people. I completely despite them. I am very opposed to sexist, racist, and homophobic people, and I will not tolerate it.
7) I have two mentalities. One where I lie, the other where I am brutally honest. It depends on the situation. When I need to lie, I will, and I will create a beautiful tale to mask the truth. In other events, I am completely honest, and have next to no filter with my words.
8 ) Despite being fascinated by the supernatural and often rping as witches, I am a firm atheist and do not believe in any of it.
9) I have a massive phobia of elevators. They make me feel extremely uncomfortable and I will not use them, and instead always take the stairs.
10) I love tv shows, and always binge watch them.
11) My favourite music is that of Adele, Lorde and Lana Del Ray.
12) I will not respect someone just because they are in a higher position than me, nor will I like them. I always believe that respect is earned. 
13) I often swap between Lawful Evil and Chaotic Good in alignment related things, which I think is a little odd.
14) My favourite animal is the fox, due to its cunning nature and ability to win.
15) I am addicted to making customs but I think I am slowly recovering as it has been like two weeks since I made the last one.
Cruella
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yujo on Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:43 am

Yujo wrote:Shoulda stepped up my game and offered more facts about myself! So, take two.

1.) I go by Yujo, Yujojo, Yugi, Kamon, and Oreo
2.) I am a digital artist who is en route to becoming a freelance artist in the dreadful future
3.) I love Yu-Gi-Oh!, My Hero Academia, D. Gray Man, Pandora Hearts, and a bunch of other crap
4.) I am transgender, and I don't mind any pronouns being used towards me. I also swing any direction, if you know what I mean...
5.) I have social anxiety, manic depression, and a few other mental illnesses I'm not comfortable with listing due to fear of rejection
6.) I have ASD
7.) I seriously cannot catch up on lewd jokes or anything of the genre
8.) My humor and memes are very obscure, I'm so sorry
9.) Burgers, seafood, and fruits are my life source  ;_;
10.) I don't play many video games regularly, though I do love handheld stuff (Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Megaman Z series, etc etc)
11.) I like to think I'm very nice, and I also like helping out people whenever I can
12.) I am Puerto-rican/Dominican, and English isn't my primary language so I am very sorry for my bad grammar and RPing...
13.) My favorite genres of music include Rap, R&B, Neo-soul, Electro Swing, Speedcore, Hardcore, Smooth Jazz, and Background Music
14.) I'm like, 5'7 around there, I'm also kinda chubby (and I love it)
15.) I really like the spring and summertime, I also like the sun a lot itself
16.) But also, I'm an insomniac. Pretty funny imo
17.) I am told that I can be pretty philosophical and overly optimistic about things. Oops, I can't help it.
18.) Lastly... I LOVE ROCK TYPES!!!

Oooh, I've finally thought up of more things to add.

19.) Daredevil is my favorite Netflix series so far
20.) Shin Megami Tensei games have saved my life on numerous occasions
21.) Again, I'm a die-hard fan of Yu-Gi-Oh!, and nothing can tear me away from that
22.) I enjoy Monotype, though I am not very fantastic at it
23.) I can be incredibly stubborn when it comes to people being worried over my well-being
24.) I'm pretty bad at taking care of myself, too
25.) I prioritize everyone else before myself
26.) I study mental illnesses, neurological disorders, and psychology
27.) I also study art, as I am still trying to get the hand of anatomy and a bunch of other complicated crap
28.) I am a sensitive soul whose emotions can tend to be overwhelming when pressed to the edge or something
29.) If there are times where you notice I may be responding with less pep than usual, I am probably feeling apathetic and emotionally drained
30.) It's hard for me to get into new hobbies/interests/etc since my autism makes me want to stick to the routine I have already created for myself
31.) In short: starting new things is REALLY difficult
32.) I am extremely sensitive about suicide, LGBTQ+ things (primarily transgender and non-binary politics), and racism
33.) I can't dance for shit
34.) My voice is squeaky and bad fml

Last edited by Yujo on Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : nya)

"I have no problem taking you out—right here, right now."
Yujo

View user profile https://groovyyugi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Articuno on Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:30 am

Ahhhh do I add more too

15: I have almost no patience for stupidity, ignorance or condescension. 
16: I mostly get irritated, not angry. When I am angry, though, it takes a while to wear off. As someone once told me, anger is just a word to describe something else, like feeling betrayed, frustrated, hurt, etc. 
17: At the same time, when I get upset, there's nothing much that can help except to wait. 
18: I am usually not one to hold grudges, but neither will I forget significant slights against me.
19: I prefer things I know to new things, whether it be music, food, etc. I am not averse to trying new things, though.
20: My favorite style of games are RPGs and platformers.
21: It is not unusual for me to suffer random bouts of anxiety. They can go from mild uneasiness to having to lay down and try not to cry. 
22: I am my worst critic. People have told me many times that I am too hard on myself, but for me there is always something that can be done better. Unfortunately, this causes me to have higher standards for other people as well, despite my own flaws. This tends to make me look hypocritical, but I think it's just a result of being very self-deprecating. 
23: Drawing used to be a regular hobby of mine, but I grew tired of my inability to get better and lost motivation. As a result, I rarely put out any art anymore. 
24: Poetry is awesome. My favorite poet is Robert Frost.

Room Owner

Crascking the ban whip
Stop stalking.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychoreality on Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:11 am

Psychoreality wrote:1. I'm outgoing and laidback, yet at times can be super critical of things, but only when I need to be/see something REALLY stupid. Like, so stupid it makes you want to pour bleach on the next person you see.
2. I take care to not offend anyone. I avoid using racial slurs, IRL swearing and making insensitive jokes.
3. I struggle with the most hellbent mix of obsessive compulsive personality disorder and chronic depression you will ever see, but it never gets in the way of my life. I make sure of that.
4. I love metal and punk music, but not screemo. Screemo can go stop existing.
5. I'm a feminist! I totally think gender equality is important, but at the same time the vocal minority are really fucking annoying.
6. I adore RPG games. Always have. I played Pokemon and the Mario and Luigi games as a kid, and I'm currently playing through Xenoblade Chronicles X and EarthBound.
shit do i gotta add more too? uh ok

7. I'm a huge fan of the Super Smash Bros. games, and have been since I got Brawl back in 2011. I even bricked my Wii in trying to install Project M via Homebrew. Whoops.
8. I never really get angry per se, but I am prone to intense spikes in sodium chloride levels.
9. I almost OD'd on salt when I was about 7. Seriously, I took in a good 200-250g of salt and threw most of it back up. If I hadn't have thrown up I'd have died.
10. I'm a huge fan of memorising Japanese songs. Like, a massive fan. I often browse lyricalnonsense for good songs to listen to, and just practice singing them over and over. It can take 20-30 plays to memorise one 3-minute song. Weird hobby, but I find it fun and an alright way to get listening practice for my school classes.
11. I have a rare skin condition on my shoulders and back that basically makes me look like I have a permanent rash. It doesn't hurt and is harmless but there's no fix. Oh well.
Psychoreality
Driver
Driver

View user profile http://psychoreality19.wix.com/popranter

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebulous on Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:20 am

im a battle junkie
Nebulous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxian on Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:06 am

Alright. Lets do this.

1. My name is Rasyid (Ra-sheed).
2. I am of Indonesian ethnicity.
3. I moved in between the USA and Indonesia a lot when I was growing up-- I just recently (September 2015) moved in with my aunt's family in Michigan for academical reasons.
4. I aspire to become an author and/or psychiatrist.
5. I have a notebook where I write down my thoughts and ideas before they go away and lost in the eternal void that is my mind. That same notebook is also where I vent my feelings, so if you read it, you'll probably read a lot of equally depressing and inspiring quotes and/or thoughts.
6. I keep two shoe boxes under my bed. One shoe box is filled with books because I lack a shelf, the other is filled with memorabilia or things I consider important to me.
7. I love philosophy and thinking in general
8. I play the infamous League of Legends and am actually trash at the game
9. I sometimes feel really lonely without my immediate family around me so I have a bunch of plushes and dolls that I gather around and hug so I feel a little less lonely.
10. I am a guy and fourteen. Don't judge my childish habits
11. I get really aggressive and easily pissed off when I'm tired but generally I can be pretty chill

That is ll for now, may add more later :b
Styxian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxian on Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:13 am

Styxian wrote:Alright. Lets do this.

1. My name is Rasyid (Ra-sheed).
2. I am of Indonesian ethnicity.
3. I moved in between the USA and Indonesia a lot when I was growing up-- I just recently (September 2015) moved in with my aunt's family in Michigan for academical reasons.
4. I aspire to become an author and/or psychiatrist.
5. I have a notebook where I write down my thoughts and ideas before they go away and lost in the eternal void that is my mind. That same notebook is also where I vent my feelings, so if you read it, you'll probably read a lot of equally depressing and inspiring quotes and/or thoughts.
6. I keep two shoe boxes under my bed. One shoe box is filled with books because I lack a shelf, the other is filled with memorabilia or things I consider important to me.
7. I love philosophy and thinking in general
8. I play the infamous League of Legends and am actually trash at the game
9. I sometimes feel really lonely without my immediate family around me so I have a bunch of plushes and dolls that I gather around and hug so I feel a little less lonely.
10. I am a guy and fourteen. Don't judge my childish habits
11. I get really aggressive and easily pissed off when I'm tired but generally I can be pretty chill

That is ll for now, may add more later :b

Wowow I just read other people's and I feel like I should add more.

12. I love reading fantasy-- I'm a huge sucker for the impossible. I recently finished the Caster Chronicles, though my favorite book series has to be the Wheel of Time (by Robert Jordan) and Guardians of Ga'Hoole (by Kathryn Lasky)
13. My guardians AND parents are forcing me to do track FeelsBadMan
14. I have this really bad habit of denying any negative feelings I harbor.
15. I have the same Myers test result as Hydre- INFP (Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, Perceiving)
Styxian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Life's Rainbow on Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:26 am

<insertmessagetostartwatchingthisforumhere>
Oh yeah my name is Emilia.
Life's Rainbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Day of the Dead on Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:01 am

hi

I am very sensitive and can cave in when my feelings are hurt. I also do not deal with punishment well.

I am possibly but unlikely hypersexual, but that's besides the point.

Related to the fact above, I am prone to be very lewd irl or on here.

Related to the above, I like to make jokes.

Also related, when I'm steaming mad or irritated, I have almost no sense of humor.

Being uninformed or ignorant is no excuse to me. Respect is what I wish. "its just a prank bro" won't work for me, sorry. It may be why I seem so strict to my friends.

You know you have a perfect relationship when you and your boyfriend have been  dating for two months and you haven't had a serious argument.

I'm known to be very obsessive.

I like Undertale, yes.

I may seem like just a strict and uneasy person on the outside (which isn't inaccurate), though I actually love conversation and am happily accepting of anything you'd want to say for us to be friends.

One way to get me very angry is my saying that an OC of mine was taken from a fandom, such as saying that Suited Natalia is Golden Freddy. No.

I like bears (most notably the grizzly bear) and birds (the sapphire-bellied hummingbird).

I play the trombone and have already played in two concerts this year.

The best way of flirting is to make a joke out of what the other person says.

third post whee

Last edited by Day of the Dead on Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:20 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : keyboards)
Day of the Dead

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHDWU5FOc04

Back to top Go down

Post by Marshall De Vos on Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:04 am

Let's post more then...

.) I'm european. I lived in three different countries in my life, but my ancestry, as far as known to me, contains at least nine countries.
.) I've had ... certain mental issues in the past which left marks on me. Some of those marks include extreme social anxiety (not even joking, I have troubles to even look at people who talk to me IRL), mood swings, and a preference to be ... away from large groups. I work better if I'm alone.
.) I love music so much, I even played the drums for some time. Until my parents made me sell them because they couldn't stand it. I still seethe over that.
.) People keep on telling me that I should write a book. However I'm too insecure of my own writing, and believe no one would buy it.
.) I actually am largely interested in the human psyche and its abyss (which includes disorders).
.) I like to offer a shoulder or an ear (or both dependant on the situation) to people who need someone to talk to.
.) However, if people that I actually call my friends are sad, I easily grow sad aswell. It's some sort of empathic thing, I guess, but...

... that's going to be enough for now.
Marshall De Vos
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arensen (Gardevoir) on Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:32 pm

1. I believe that perfect relationships are impossible.
2. I believe that my presence in the world is of no great concern to the world.
3. I believe that posting facts is a useless way to demonstrate who one is.
4. I believe that life has no purpose but that which we find in it.
5. I believe that The Waste Land was the most powerful piece of literature written in the 20th century.
6. I believe that seven is the number.
7. I do not believe in fate.

Arensen (Gardevoir)
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mysterious player on Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:39 pm

PyrrhonWheatley wrote:
Yung$$$ wrote:Who am I? I AM...THE LAW!

Who am I? None of your buisness!

This fake is too obvious. At least make sure I had no plans to look at this thread ;/

Mysterious player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PyrrhonWheatley on Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:59 am

Mysterious player wrote:
PyrrhonWheatley wrote:
Yung$$$ wrote:Who am I? I AM...THE LAW!

Who am I? None of your buisness!

This fake is too obvious. At least make sure I had no plans to look at this thread ;/

I am dying of laughter
PyrrhonWheatley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mafu and Azami on Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:18 pm

Hi. I'm Azami

I have a weak nose (Meaning i have nose bleeds alot)

And

I absolutely LOVE wasting time with food.
Mafu and Azami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruella on Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:48 am

Apparently no one decided to tell me that I made a typo. Except for yujo but 2late

To clarify I am not Australia. I am Australian.
Cruella
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: