Who are YOU?

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RANDOM QUESTION: Is it right to kill a man for crimes he has yet to commit?

17% 17% 
[ 7 ]
83% 83% 
[ 35 ]

Total Votes : 42

Re: Who are YOU?

Post by Dreaming Asriel on Wed May 25, 2016 6:59 pm

30. Nat and I are NOT related. Stop saying we are.
Dreaming Asriel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Allyson(Ninetales) on Fri May 27, 2016 9:47 am

Hello, I'm Allyson (TDT or Hyperion for some).
Yes, I'm a guy and my irl name is Allyson. Please blame my dad for misspelling my name

I could've sworn that I don't just use the computer for past time, oh yeah I remember now! I also like to read novels, any will do just not those things with a girl and a guy picture for the obv romance, I hate those shit

I'm quite sensitive with things, even though I appear not to. It's a usual thing
I live in the Philippines, my parents are pure Filipinos which makes me American, owait that means I'm pure Filipino too (sucks to be me right?)

These days I don't play any sports, but I used to swim and play table tennis

My family isn't interesting, we're all freeloaders and both my mom and dad work and they're totally out to get me

I play Pokemon, League and many video games

I love cats, I'm scared of dogs. When I was younger I was scared of dogs, but when I got to high school I started overcoming my fear but worse was yet to come... Our neighbors got a dog, and the lil stupid thing always barked and bared its fangs on me through the screendoors when I passed through my neighbors (which is to say a lot) and when he's out I can't get out because he'll chase me and bite me without hesitation. What's even worse is that the stupid dog was named 'Happy' and sometimes I sarcastically call it Angry or Mad because its attitude towards us is totally Mad or Angry. Anyhow, Happy the stupid dog now has rebuilt the fear of dogs inside me and ever worse it got amplified. Why can't dogs be like cats, cute, adorable, fluffy, modest and not 'baring their fangs to kill you'.

anyhow, those are your basic facts about me. Or should I say, stuff you only need to know
Allyson(Ninetales)
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Day of the Dead on Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:06 pm

why the fuck not

Kylie and I are obviously long-lost cousins or something;

For some reason I love to exploit people and call them out for being adorable in a way, the main thing being the voice (OREO YOUR VOICE IS ADORABLE FUCKING ACCEPT IT);

People think I'm good at singing for some reason;

HAMILTON IS THE BEST THING TO COME OUT OF BROADWAY;

I love Hamilton, both the musical and the person it's based off of;

I also like Gravity Falls;

For some reason I don't read books all too often;

Fuck hax;

and lastly...

(aka i'm obsessed af with american history)
Day of the Dead

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHDWU5FOc04

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlazzah on Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:26 pm

Might as well give some more as I said I would.

21. I love farmfest games, aka a game where you sink a lot of time and grind a particular boss/dungeon to get good gear / in-game currency.
22. I tend to get to get too much into something that I find fun, completely forgetting other things. Here's an example: I play an MMO where I'm farming gold, and I tend to forget things such chatting with other users on that game, even if I've engaged on a conversation before/during farming.
23. I respect older people, especially those that give useful advice for one's life. (*cough* Crest *cough*)
24. The thing I most enjoy when hearing music is a fast-paced theme. Bonus points goes to those that add layers of difference, rather than being just a loop, although I also like numerous looping music, gaming music being the norm.
25. I dislike people that hand out major lies (I don't mind small, petty lies.) just to gain some sort of advantageous position over a certain scenario.
26. Hand-in-hand with the last one, I'm a fairly honest and quite straight-foward person, as such, I tend to say what's on my mind should a situation require it rather than keeping a certain opinion to myself.
27. I may or may not be addicted to MapleStory, League and Dragon Saga.
28. I also like skill-engaging games, games that offer a scaling level of difficulty or games that even at end-game still poses a hard challenge, proven by the games in the last fact. Basically, games that are difficult at a certain point during gameplay.
29. I'm a completionist, I like to earn everything that is available on a game, especially the games that I find fun to play.
30. My favourite video game series is quite a tight competition between Final Fantasy (Fav: Tactics Advance), Shin Megami Tensei (Fav: Digital Devil Saga), Pokémon (Fav: Explorers of the Sky), Fire Emblem (Fav: The Sacred Stones), Monster Hunter (Fav: 4 Ultimate) and the .hack// series (Fav: Infection).
31. In games where weapons and magic have elements or elemental attributes, I tend to prioritize darkness > lightning > fire > ice > everything else, no matter how strong / weak said element/attribute is.
32. As a side note, my favourite kind of weapon in games are the two-handed swords due to the sheer quantity of good-looking designs this type of weapon can recieve across all the different games out there.
33. Speaking of favourite weapons, my all-time favourite weapo-- swords are the Einherjar (Riviera: The Promised Land); the Black Dragon Lord Dark Sword (Dragon Saga); the Liberated Kaiserium and the Ryude's Sword (both from MapleStory) and the Neo Lagia Sword (Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate).
34. I have a knack for furry things such as jackets or scarves. I just want to hug them.
35. I tend to have trust issues with most people I meet, and am currently working to fix those issues.
36. I started playing games at the age of 5, just before entering 1st grade school, and MMO's at the age of 7.
37. My favourite kind of abilities in a game are spellblades. Example would be the gladiator class from Final Fantasy Tactics Advance.

Last edited by Vlazzah on Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:22 am; edited 3 times in total

Vlazzah
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Endurr on Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:26 pm

hi im endurr

1. I'm a mixed race, (part Middle Eastern, part Hispanic, part 'murican)

2. I like to lurk on Reddit, dunno why.

3. I have Anatidaephobia (aka get scared when a duck is watching you, it's creepy.)

4. i'm unoriginal at making names ("endurr"? trash l0ser xD)
Endurr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreaming Asriel on Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:22 pm

31. I have this special trigger which I have since called Vee. She... Well, let's just say she won't go away without a 3DS to quell her.
Dreaming Asriel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonite99 on Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:45 am

I guess I should post something here, long overdue XD

-I'm Dragonite99, but a lot of you know me best as Midna (S. Umbreon).
-I'm Asian but I was born in America after my parents moved. (My friends joke around with me and say I'm the only Asian who can't do math. XD)
-My favourite Pokemon types are Dragon and Dark.
-My favourite RP to do is MM and sometimes FR when I'm playing with people I know, or when I want to introduce someone to the room.
-My favourite games (apart from Pokemon) are League of Legends, Legend of Zelda, and Banjo-Kazooie, with some of the Mario games and Kirby in a close second.
-I'm both a dandere and a yandere in real life, but no one seems to believe the yandere part because, let's face it, i am never getting into a relationship (lol!).
-My hobbies are: singing, drawing, reading, writing, eating, and playing video games. I also do theatre.
-I draw a series of short comics for my friends called "League Diaries," which are basically real-life, or half made-up events about things pertaining to League. They're really funny, and there's a sweet one or two thrown in there.
-I am a huge fan of cosplay, and I have been wanting to cosplay for a really long time. This year I will finally get my wish come true! Very Happy I'll be cosplay Girls' Generation Ahri,one of the skins of a champ on League of Legends.
Look here!:
-I have a lot of favourite anime because I just can't pick one!: D.N.Angel; Ouran Highschool Host Club; Pokemon (of course); Yu-Gi-Oh!(my deck sucks in real life); Code: Geass; and my current obsession, Hetalia.
-Yes, I'm on Pokemon Moon's side. :3
-My favourite kinds of music are J-Pop/K-Pop, video game music, and anime music. I really love One Direction and show tunes, too! ^^'
-Speaking of show tunes, my favourite musicals are Godspell and Legally Blonde.
Dragonite99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Liziee on Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:04 pm

Well, I want to be cool.

1. My name is Preyonty, and it has nothing to do with my PS Name. "Lizie" is a name I gave myself when I was 3 after watching many reruns of Lizzie McGuire with my older brother. You can call me which ever you want.
2. My mom is Australian/Bengali, and my dad is Bengali. I don't have the best relationship with my dad, but anyways I think I'm Australian/Bengali mostly.
3. I'm nice at first I guess? I'll try to care about you all and stuff. My friends say I'm openly careless and caring at the same time, so I don't get it too much. I'm a really corrupt memer at heart and love offensive stuff. I am also one of the most dirty minded person you'll find. I'm that person who is never relevant to the current conversation and will end up talking to themselves. I am also very aesthetic.
4. I'm really not too talented, I guess I can draw something half good. The only skill I have is being able to cook something good, which has mostly come from binge watching food network.
5. In my free time I can be found playing CS:GO or Payday2, watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians, running outside (I love cross country), eating, or watching youtube.
6. I never sleep. Which explains the eye bags I have. And due to my mixed skin tone, it makes it look like I'm trying to pull off a natural toned smokey eye.
7. My favorite pokemon is clefable and whimsicott I guess. I like fairy types because it's what got me into pokemon battling. I'm not implying that I'm good at it.
8. I hate people who try to prove their situation is/was worse when a problem is trying to be addressed. I also hate when they've established that they're better than you for no reason?? Also when they bias their view on you because someone else doesn't like you (even if you've never engaged in conversation).
9. My favorite color is navy blue. I also like grey. My favorite food would have to be tacos. I am in love with sweaters and bomber jackets.
10. I love musiiiiccccc. Alternative/Indie is what I prefer. I'm one of those normies on tumblr who say how the bands/artists they like are underrated and will never get the attention it deserves (even though I don't have tumblr). I'll just list them all: Lydia, Turnover, The Neighbourhood, Arctic Monkeys, Bring Me The Horizon, Blackbear, Catfish and the Bottlemen, The Story So Far, The Lumineers, The Strokes, Two Door Cinema Club, Twenty One Pilots, Pvris, Panic! At The Disco, My Chemical Romance, Imagine Dragons, Cage The Elephant, Blink-182, The 1975, Coldplay, Fall Out Boy, Florence + The Machine, Glass Animals, Lana Del Rey, Bastille, Melanie Martinez, Nicki Minaj(yes really), Snow Patrol, Thirty Seconds to Mars, Death Cab For Cutie, Seahaven, The Smashing Pumpkins, Modern Baseball, The Front Bottoms, Florrie, Daughter, Lorde, Childish Gambino, Tokyo Police Club, Iggy Azalea, As tall as lions, and The Kooks.
That's all I could remember, and imma end it here. You can somewhat be my stalker now!! Yay!!

Last edited by Liziee on Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Liziee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Serena(Lopunny) on Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:20 pm

Hi. I'm Serena/Serene/Stupid Idiot.
I'll just list some facts about me, I suppose.

1) I'm 13 years old, as probably everyone know.
2) I'm born and raised a Puerto Rican. Not really proud but heh.
3) Pro Wrestling is the reason I live. My fav wrestlers is currently retired. Her in-ring name was AJ Lee, her real name is April Brooks Mendez. (Yup, I'm a stalker.)
4) Gamer since I was 3/4 years old. Started with a Gameboy, don't remember which exactly.
5) I want to live in LA or in New York.
6) Most of my family is from New York.
7) I LOVE to sing.
Cool I absolutely HATE anyone who judges other people by their looks, sexuality, or race.
9) I love animals. Specially dogs and cats.
10) I've witnessed a cat getting ran over TWICE.
11) If I ever see someone abusing an animal such as dogs, I'll reach my hand down their throat, rip it out and stab them on the heart. ^~^

Er... I guess I'll add something else when I actually have the time to think this throughly.
Serena(Lopunny)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Serena(Lopunny) on Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:43 pm

For the love of Arceus, my grammar is getting worse.
Anyway, I've thought about a few more facts about me.

12) A food I'd like to eat is Fried Crickets. Yup. . .
13) I'm absolutely TERRIFIED by spiders.
14) I can get a panic attack or an anxiety attack quite easily.
15) I cannot watch scary movies.
16) I'm obsessed with British accents.
17) My favourite videogame is Need For Speed: Carbon.
18) My favourite color is black.
19) I am the least creative person in the world and it's partly why I still struggle with Anger Management issues. In a way.
20) I am extremely shy in person. Aka socially awkward, but if I meet someone who I can relate to, I'm pretty comfortable around them.
21) I spend most of the day either at my mom's work or laying in my bed all day.
22) I'm a LoL hater. I also hate Undertale and Overwatch. Why? The fandom. Boom. So what.
23) I'm short-tempered and easily annoyed. Specially when I'm laying on my bed and I don't want to get up.
24) I'm that one cliche family member who is the best at math but fucking hates it.
25) I'm very picky about a lot of things. Specially about making friends.
26) I have Aspergers.
27) I was diagnosed with Tourette Syndrome once (or however you spell it). Then out of nowhere er... they said I don't have that? Idfk, I've been mis-diagnosed a lot.
28) I have two brothers. One who is 20-something years old, never met him, and that one 14-year old bully I've talked about alot. xP
29) My father has never been there for me. I hate him. One time he messaged me on facebook. I told him I hated him and then blocked him.(And no, none of you shall even think about asking me about my facebook page)
30)
Serena(Lopunny)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Serena(Lopunny) on Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:02 pm

Ugh, accidentally clicked 'Send'.
30) I'm very shy and socially uncomfortable, except when I meet someone I can relate to.
31) Even though I'm Puerto Rican, I hate the grand majority of Puerto Ricans.
32) I cannot stand Sonic The Hedgehog's current voice. It's so fucking horrible.
33) I'm very sensitive, so any 'rude' comments about me will be taken personally, even if it doesn't seem like it.
34) I'm constantly fighting myself over the fear of rejection.
35) Unison League = Best Mobile app.
36) I cannot stand 2015/2016 cars. THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME AND HAVE THE SAME FUCKING 'DINSTINCTIVE' FUNCTIONS!
37) This sounds edgy as hell, but I enjoy being alone. Seriously. All I need is my phone and loneliness and I'll be the happiest person alive.
38) My mood changes constantly.
39) Whenever I type " .w. " it either means that I'm annoyed, inpatient, uninterested, confused, I don't know what to say, or it just means Fuck off. ...or just nothing at all...
40) I tend to cross my fingers/legs or play with my hair when I'm extremely pissed.
41) I hate sleeping, but I like it at the same time. I dunno.
42) I always sleep on the side of the bed closest to the wall.
43) When I'm laying in bed, I tend to smash my knees against the wall at times. I dunno, it doesn't hurt and it sounds cool. ;-;
44) I have to sleep now.

Last edited by Serena(Lopunny) on Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Serena(Lopunny)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lura Alkina on Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:42 am

28) When I Don't want to accept the fact I was still wrong
Lura Alkina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spade Magnes on Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:16 pm

I'm Connor-- You can find me under my Enemy Within Alts: Vigilo Confido, Bellator In Machina, or Mutare Ad Custodiam. Currently "maining" Vigilo Confido.

1. Let's get this out of the way before I get 'reminded', I have a shitload of alts. If I'm not on any of the EW ones I'm probably still around just on a different name (Recently I've used the names "Hespern Express" and "Ventura Bay") though if you find a "Fuckoffee" or "Captain Pissoff", it means I'm not willing to talk.
2. Call me whatever the hell you like, but do NOT call me a gamer.
3. I consider myself a Frontier Defense expert-- I've memorized the waves in Training Ground and can tell you the best way to deal with Nuke Titans/Suicide Spectres.
4. I hide behind an entire fucking wall of pseudonyms: Connor, Jay and Gabriel Winslow are just some. There's very few people on this site who know my actual name.
5. My taste in music is like my nature-- All over the fuckin' place. My favorites playlist includes Sorry, Never Gonna Give You Up (seriously), the Bed Intruder Song. Though you're gonna find a lot of music coming from Miracle of Sound.
6. I'm really, really into worldbuilding and customization. If you need help with worldbuilding, I'm here to offer help or a tool.
7. Recently I've been a big fan of the military, particularly CQB/CQC and Counter-Terrorist tactics.
8. Surprisingly, an Orendi main!
9. I'm quite a reader-- online and offline. My favorite bits of literature, online or offline, are: Un Lun Dun by China Miéville, the SCP Foundation (I quite love the Competitive Eschatology canon!), The Holders series (Quite interesting, if a bit redundant given the constant threats that "The things this Holder says will drive you insane") and the Artemis Fowl series by Eoin Colfer.
10. Mortal Engines fan.
This list is by no means exhaustive, so I'll amend it and add stuff as time passes.
Spade Magnes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fennec Fox on Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:50 pm

Oh good morning thread, how are you?

-My nickname is The Fennec Fox because my favorite animal is the Fennec fox. My main two alts have reasons as well. RainbowConnections is a song from one of my favorite duos whilst HeldenSterbenNicht is one of the quotes that my main in Overwatch says.

-Middle eastren. Yes, i speak Arabic.

-I'm very emotional and can have pretty bad mood swings.

-Chicago is the best Broadway musical for me.

-Im a fan of cartoons, such as My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and Star vs The Forces of Evil.

-I prefer cuteness.

-I am a male, just in case i need to make that clear

-I actually believe that i lack any humor to be actually funny.

-Sometimes I can actually be a douche.

-Favorite animated movie so far is Zootopia, along with Tangled. Best villian imo is either Mother Gothel, Dr Faciller, Ursula or Bellwether.
The Fennec Fox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cave_Hamster Cubone on Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:15 am

Cave_Hamster Cubone wrote:Shuffles feet awkwardly.
I feel really normal and inadequate after reading the others ;_;

1) I love rock... Music! 'Specially FOB.
2) I play tons of games, my favorites including : Toribash (Nearly a brown belt Cool ), Hearthstone (Priest boyz) and Terraria (I hate looking for vile mushrooms. Sad ).
3) I tend to jump around a lot from game to game, that's probably why sometimes i have long periods off of showdown and forums.
4) I'd like to say I have something wrong with me, but I can't. I'm normal and I hate it.
5) I'm twelve, nearly thirteen. (Plez don't judge)
6) I'm just above average height.
7) I am usually afraid of admitting things, for I am afraid I'll get bullied.
Cool I don't usually get annoyed by people teasing me, save for a few things which I won't mention.
9) I guess the closest thing I have to a talent is maths. Even though I hate it. (My life sucks...)
10) I say that because I did a maths test when I was eleven and I beat my entire year and the year above save for three people. They got through to the next round. I didn't. May I repeat, both my luck AND life suck.
11) I do something called Warhammer. I guess that makes me nerdy, if you couldn't already tell.
12) I'm a fairly popular person, what I mean by that is that no-one really dislikes me as I hate saying bad stuff about other people and I try to see things from their side of view. Yet, I only have one close friend. I guess that's all I need :/.
13) Also, my real name is Joseph. I wish I was called Joey, dammit. I name all my video game characters Joey.

Okie

14) They say that whenever you make a character, you leave a little bit of you in it. Honestly, I don't think that's the case with me.
15) I love writing things, which is probably why I stayed in this room, and also why I want to be an Author.
16) My IRL friends are nice to me, but idiots to everyone else, I have no idea why they do that tbh.
17) I had Undertale for about a month but then I deleted it.
18)My top three video games are #3: Overwatch #2: Super smash brothers for the Wii U #3: Pokémon Platinum.
19) I like to think that I'm pretty strong. Don't know too many people who could beat me in a fight, if they ever drove me that far that is.
20) Fuck Marowak
Cave_Hamster Cubone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum