Pokemon and the Benighted Light! [PMD RP - Open]

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Pokemon and the Benighted Light! [PMD RP - Open]

Post by Service♥Puppy on Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:07 pm

Zach would overhear the 'glimmer of hope' about the iron giant. He would skip around in delight, his cheeks sparking up a bit as he moved around his parents. He only heard about this group in his parent's tales when Zach was but a child. He would grin and lean forward, shaking his star shaped tail, sharp looking but dull teeth shining brightly as if they have been a thorough brushing.

Unfortunately, the said glimmer of hope is only just a glimmer. He would notice the secretiveness that this town has written across every nook and cranny around the place. (And trust me, he knows them all.) Alas, he would spot the dawn and go wide eyed, as sunrises and sunsets are always beautiful, no matter what area of the world you are in. It was one of a handful of things that kept him as happy as he was now.

His father, striding over to Zach with large pawsteps of pride, would let the young shinx out. Zach assumed that his father knew of his exploits around Crullfeld, as he was very versatile of the game that his friends loved to call "Hide and Seek". The Shinx would skip out of the house into the Dawn of Crullfeld, glancing around for any signs of members of the Iron Giant. (This is me presuming that the Iron Giant is a group, sorry if it isn't)
Service♥Puppy

View user profile http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/ServicePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorai the Noivern on Thu May 05, 2016 6:05 pm

((Might as well join dis X3))

Name: Sorai(Obviously)
Pokemon: Noibat(Becuz we have to be in da earliest evolution. So yeh X3)
Appearance: Looks like any typical Noibat, except for silver scales running along the edge of her ears and her wings (I dun have an image im sowy ;~Wink
Homeland: Falcia
Current Location: Woodhaerst
Nature: If I could choose one nature to describe Sorai, they would be Brave, because she is extremely brave, often throwing herself into dangerous situations. 
Background: Sorai has never known her parents, thus making her have to fend for herself. She often steals things from the other villagers, particularly food and random items to make her life easier. She was raised in Falcia, where she became known for her troublesome ways. What they dont know, is that she can be particularly brave, often throwing herself head-first into what is OBVIOUSLY a dangerous situation. She makes use of her tiny size, being smaller than the average Noibat should be, and often flits around, dodging butcher knives, flying bricks, glass bottles. You name it, she's probably had it thrown at her once or twice. The Noibat is often...lonely. She spends her time flying around, looking for her next victim to steal from. And who knows? Perhaps a new item to be thrown at her X3?
Other Details: Sorai is a skillful liar, often pretending to be a homeless Noibat begging for food. Once she gets recongnized, she makes an escape with her bag of goodies X3
Sorai the Noivern

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLimeFilms on Mon May 30, 2016 12:03 pm

Name: Lime Granite
Pokemon: Sableye
Appearance: Normal Sableye but with a red scarf.
Homeland: Rausten
Current Location: Woodhaerst
Nature: (Not a real one, sorry) Sneaky
Personality: Sneaky, Liar, Sarcastic, Smart
Background: Lime is a thief and a bandit frequently in Woodhaerst because of its business it's so easy to pickpocket and rob.
Additional Details: None
TheLimeFilms

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Illario on Tue May 31, 2016 4:58 pm

A woman rushed before the Haunter and the cloaked individual, bowing toward the unknown creature to the right. "I've come, milord. What is your request?"

"What do you think of a siege on Woodhaerst, Uma? What will become of it?"

The sorceress paused for a moment and lowered her head. "... Many deaths, milord. It will greatly cripple the morale of forces in Falcia and will catch them off guard. However--"

"That is all I need to know. Thank you, Uma."

"You did not let me finish," she continued. The haunter gave a hushing motion as if to prevent his wrath, but the figure merely smiled. "My apologies. I must have gotten ahead of myself... please, if there is more worth saying, proceed."

She smiled and nodded. "... a war, milord. Your attack will ignite the flames of disaster and lead to a large-scale war involving Rausten and Falcia alike. The results... well, I cannot say. There are too many possibilities."

"... I see. You are dismissed." She bowed once more and rose to her feet, walking off into the darker shadows. "... Proceed anyways, dear Haunter."

"But--" He rose a hand. With a sigh, she nodded and did as told.

----------------------------

Falcia:
Falcia

"Hush now! Guildmaster Dragonite and the remaining guild members are fast approaching!"
This was no exaggeration, it appears. Soon after the Bisharp's roaring demand, a rather lanky fellow resembling an Alakazam came from behind and placed a hand on the general's shoulder. Their face was shrouded by the auburn hood worn over their head, drooping just over their eyes and casting a shadow up to the bridge of their rather long snout. A few whispers were exchanged between the two and the Bisharp scooted back, allowing the Alakazam to stand at the center. Soon after a group of pokemon joined them in the dozens, ranging from varying species. If you're an explorer from here yourself, you'd be rushed into the group in a hurry by nearby magnemites.

"Thank you my friends." Their voice had a masculine tone, yet was soft and cheerful. The alakazam bowed his head momentarily before looking up at the crowd once more; a hint of gold glimmered from behind his hood, revealing a brief sight of his eye. He smiled warmly. "I'm certain you're aware of the rumors going about of our recently decided expedition." Chatter spread through the crowds, hushed by the raised hand of the alakazam. "I'm pleased to confirm these rumors as truth. I," he paused momentarily to allow the crowd's cheers to calm down, "I am a member of the council of Falcia and elder of Leyain, the city underground. I'm also a funder of this expedition. I'd like to announce that as the expedition goes on, there will be an increase of tourists. Please be mindful of their presence and treat them with the respect and care you treat family and friends." Yet another bow. "Now then... i'll leave the rest to your guildmaster."

He backed up to allow the next individual to come up; a Dragonite, rather tall even for one of their species. His scales were an odd shade of teal that differentiated from the two ordinary species' colors. The man's eyes darted about the crowd, a hush befalling all who'd watched either from the shock of his appearance or the intimidating physique. "... Well? What, no hello's? Pssh." He tossed the orange held in his hands upwards and caught it a few times before taking a large bite out of it. The crowd began to slowly rise into an applause. "Hahah! Those people have the right idea." He pointed toward the few people clapping before smiling toward the crowd. "So? How are my people doing, huh?! Good I hope. I mean, how couldn't you be after seeing such a handsome man and knowing he's your guildmaster?"

He chuckled briefly before returning his stare to the orange. "... So. Let's not waste any more time. I'm going to leave the city's care under the supervision of advisor Gastrodon." The Gastrodon, hidden behind the explorer groups, waved to the crowd briefly. He motioned toward her with a grin. "If you need anything, go to her. She's a bit shy at first glance but take my word for it, that girl's got a hot temper to her. As for me, i'm going to be overlooking the safety of my precious exploration guild with my own eyes, so we're going to be gone for a bit. Don't worry- i'm only taking a handful of them." He whispered something about random selection to himself. "Yeah, so think of it as a temporary thing. I'll be back in around... uhh... sometime?"

A silence befell the crowd, with a couple 'whoo?'s and 'what??'s scattered within.

"... Alright? Alright! So return to your merry dairy days!" The Dragonite marched off with a grin, heading off to his guild with a kick in his step. Looks like that's the end of the presentation. The stores haven't quite opened yet but are in preparation to, so you may as well just chat or look around.

Rausten:
Rausten

Nothing much has happened in Rausten for citizens. There is an outlaw board in the Bar for those interested, or you could simply smuggle from some innocent person- whoever that is. The city streets are entirely silent, no words are spoken for miles and miles to come. However... there are an unusually large bunch of people to the north. They almost seem to be crowding something-- or someone.

... Wait. There are whispers of the Iron Giant's presence. The sound of clinking can be heard in the distance, cheers and cries heard amongst the area. If you investigate further, you'd find that they seem to be celebrating over the return of the Iron Giant, who's brought back a plentiful amount of poke for the citizens and is sharing as usual. And yet, something seems... unusual about the predicament. Is there something going on they don't know about? Perhaps, or maybe it's just a gut feeling.

Eh, oh well.

(( there was a bit less going on in Rausten than Falcia, but don't worry, a lot will be happening in Rausten soon. also the Iron Giant is a singular person. ))
Illario
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Illario on Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:03 pm

(( btw sorai and lime are accepted ))
Illario
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Candiies on Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:12 am

"...Bah. A new day, a new set of orbs, berries, and gummies to sell..." The female Persian yawned, blinking the bleariness out of her eyes as she continued to stretch. She was currently in the small tent that held both all of her wares and her home-- she was a travelling merchant, after all.

Marsail had only been in Crullfeld for about two weeks, tops. She'd already gotten used to how quiet Crullfeld normally was, along with how strict its rules had and will likely ever been. Admittedly, it'd probably be easier to sell items all the way over in Woohaerst, but hey, that'd be another weeks' travel away.
So the final decision would be to stay in this quiet town until those creepy Pokemon that had followed her along the last mile or two on her trip to Crullfeld would be gone for sure-- and with the security of this place, it'd only be a matter of time before she could set up a nice shop upon landing back somewhere in Falcia.

Finally making the decision to just get up and prepare her goods, Marsail did yet another slow stretch before padding out to the rug that was laid out in the front of her tent. Yawning again and pulling up the makeshift folding table that she did business on, it took another ten minutes to get everything laid out on the wood.

Currently for sale were two gummies: A black gummi and a silver gummi both for 670 Poke each, three orbs: Evasion, Drought, and Blowback all for 250 Poke each, and five apples all for 30 Poke each.

my art blog lmao

Candiies
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLimeFilms on Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:34 pm

Lime walked through a crowd and slipped his hand in everybody's pockets and took their money, it was easy, the people in Falcia were always busy and trying to get places so they usually don't pay attention. After a while he ended up with 10663 Poke Dollars (Yen), or 100 dollars and decided to go back to Rausten because that's where his home was, (He stays in motels in Falcia) but he wasn't about to waste money on a ride when he could just lie his way through,
"Sir! Please Stop The Cart!"
"Huh"
"MY Friend got injured in Rausten I need you to get me over there as fast as you possibly can!"
"Of course as apart of the Woodhaerst Guild I must help you!"
(In italics Lime's thinking)
Heh, easy.

(I just realized my role is almost exactly the same as Sorai! Sorry Sorai!)
TheLimeFilms

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 13InHeaven on Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:11 am

Limber used Flying Press on a tree. Then Karate Chop. And he used Roost to restore a bit.
13InHeaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLimeFilms on Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:40 am

Lime was relaxing when suddenly he saw a Hawlucha,
"I can walk from here sir, thank you"
"Of Course anytime!"
Lime walked up to the Hawlucha,
"hey, you're pretty good." Lime put his hand out with a few dollars in it. "Here, might I ask your name?"
TheLimeFilms

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorai the Noivern on Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:17 am

Sorai was, as usual, up to her own antics in Woodhaerst. She flies around somewhat, a slight hover above the ground due to her wings not being fully developed yet, looking for shop to steal from, or something. She finally spots a bakery, and, realizing she was hungry, decided to go inside and get a few things from in there.

"Hm...wonder what kinda goodies this place has for me!" She says softly out loud, before flitting towards the bakery. Despite her wings not being fully developed, she was surprisingly fast on her feet and hovering. She quickly makes her way to an opened window, and sneaks inside.

Immediately the scent of fresh baked goods hits her nose, making her mouth water. She grins, before flying around, before spotting a fresh loaf of bread below. And no, its not packaged yet. She makes a dive, and grabs about half of it, due to being so damn tiny, she wouldnt be able to grab the entire thing. Luckily, she sneaks out without the baker noticing, as they were busy preparing something else and had their back turned. She flies out of the building, landing on the ground a few feet away

"HAHA!! Sucker!" She grins slightly, before hovering away to her makeshift home. It was simple, a few twigs standing upright and cloth covering them, and the house was hidden from view. But it was home. The half loaf barely fits inside, and she goes to dining on her feast.

Last edited by Sorai the Noivern on Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Sorai the Noivern

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorai the Noivern on Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:20 am

((Also Lime its fine XD We can be rivals or partners as thieeeeves.))
Sorai the Noivern

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLimeFilms on Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:34 am

((Alright! Sounds good!))
TheLimeFilms

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sceptile Named Energy on Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:01 am

((This thread still alive? Meh, might as well join just in case))
The former lyfe of a beetle:
Name: Crohn
Pokemon: Heracross
Appearance: Just a simple heracross with Red Claws and a torn tilted tophat (don't question it) Homeland: Falcia
Current Location: Crullfeld
Personality: Just a laid back Heracross that collects a few items here and there. He seems greedy and thirsting for items but is actually very cautious of what he obtains and takes a few days to get attached to someone or something.
Backstory: Born as a little baby on the edge of Falcia, Crohn was very poor and abandoned at the age of 3. The lonely experience made Crohn nearly impossible to bond with. And he gained a sense of greed and hunger for needs and rarely took glances at wants. Now after a few years of training and revelation of his past, Crohn has sat back and relaxed, he rests in a log cabin off in a protected area of Crullfeld.
Nature: Careful. As stated before, Crohn is cautious of what he snags from others and closely observes them, taking many days to come up with a conclusion.
The Sceptile Named Energy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SpoinkyFl on Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:54 am

Name: Dania.
Pokemon: Dratini
Appearance: Same as ordinary but the scales at the head are blue too.
Homeland: Falcia
Nature: Quick and courageous
Personality: Dania is quick, courageous and stubborn. She will do anything to achieve her goals, and DOES care about others, however, doesn't show it.
Background: Dania was a explorer, but she got tired of being the goody-two-shoes and started doing pretty... morally wrong things. Then she became a outlaw. Yea. Nothing much.
Additional Details: She is 1 inch bigger than normal Dratini.

SpoinkyFl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gangars_Slade on Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:57 pm

name:clen gender:male pokemon:nintales appearnce:im walking down the rode then gligar start attacking me soo then a gible helps me then we where friends but then gible got takes away from a hydragon so it was my doodey to help gible homland:clensing town nature:gloomy

Gangars_Slade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next