[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

[RMT] Distortion World

Post by Enchidio on Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:08 pm

I was thinking about the Distortion World, and then thought about making this!

Giratina-Origin @ Griseous Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Shadow Force
- Dragon Tail
- Earthquake
- Shadow Sneak

The main Pokemon. Shadow Force is mandatory. I can break through teams with the strong power. It also goes through Protect and gives me a free turn of invulnerability. Shadow Sneak is for priority. Earthquake is coverage, and deals mainly with electric types. To setup users, I say "fuck you" and Dragon Tail them right in their face. 252 HP is to maximize this thing's bulk along with 4 SpD, and and 252 Attack is for even more powerful attacks.

Chandelier (Chandelure) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Fire Blast
- Energy Ball
- Will-O-Wisp
- Psychic

Meet Chandelure, the fire and ghost type Pokemon introduced in Gen 5. It's a beast. Fire Blast is my main move, reducing everything to shreds, and even having a chance to burn. Energy Ball deals with ground types, and Psychic deals with fighting types. Will-o-Wisp will make physical attackers go down. 252 Special Attack and Speed are needed, as Chandelure needs everything it can get.

Fierce Blade (Aegislash) (M) @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Sacred Sword
- Shadow Sneak
- King's Shield
- Swords Dance

Here it is. Aegislash. Swords Dance increases my attack to insane levels. King's Shield is mandatory, taking me back to my shield form once I attack. Shadow Sneak is my main move, being priority and dealing good damage, especially with a boost. Sacred Sword kills setup sweepers who think they can do something such as Stockpile and the rare Iron Defense users. Weakness Policy is used in my shield form so I can take a hit and deal even more damage. The EVs are to increase its bulk and attack.

Tricky (Sableye) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Night Shade
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
- Taunt

Why wouldn't I use this troll? Generation five turned a pitiful Pokemon into one of the damn best, AND HIS NAME IS... Sableye. Night Shade deals consistent damage. Will-o-Wisp stops physical attackers and forces them to attack its bulk-increased special defenses. Recover heals my HP and is a status move, so is mandatory. Taunt stops set-up sweepers.

Man-Made Robot (Golurk) @ Focus Sash
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Dynamic Punch

Hi, meet Golurk. Stealth Rock helps destroy Pokemon, especially flying types. Hi, Yveltal. I'm limiting your switchins. Earthquake is STAB and deals much damage. Stone Edge and Dynamic Punch are both moves that take advantage of No Guard, with Stone Edge having 100% accuracy and having a high chance to crit, while Dynamic Punch always confusing and dealing nice damage to dark types and the like. Focus Sash allows it to take a hit.

Defiant Blade (Doublade) (M) @ Eviolite
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Swords Dance
- Gyro Ball
- Shadow Sneak
- Sacred Sword

I liked the idea of running both Doublade and Aegislash. Swords Dance increases my amazing attack. Gyro Ball takes advantage of the relaxed nature, 0 IVs, and Doublade's low speed. It will do massive damage, especially with the set EVs. Shadow Sneak is priority and does major damage. Sacred Sword will go through setup sweepers.
Enchidio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RMT] Distortion World

Post by Hydre(Hydreigon) on Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:20 pm

I'm not a pro at ghost... at all. It's the type I play the LEAST, literally. But this team seems quite good, actually. I can recommend trying special aegislash, your team got a single special attacker. That's only up to you.

sig links:

Hydre(Hydreigon)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchidio on Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:23 pm

Aegislash has special moves?

Eh, I'll think about it.

Thanks for liking the team! Surprised
Enchidio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Allyson(Ninetales) on Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:39 am

So these are my opinions about the team. But you can always ignore them if you don't really like it, but I offer you better team choices in my opinion.
Chandelure @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Infiltrator/Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Fire Blast
- Energy Ball
- Shadow Ball/Dark Pulse
- Trick
Scarf Chandelure is a HELL lot better than simple Chandelure given that it has 80 Spe. Let's say that it can surprise others that expect Scarf Chandy, but still it doesn't pack more punch than it's scarf version. You can always pick between Flash Fire or Infiltrator because both have it's benefits, though I recommend Flash Fire so that you can always get a free boost when people would attempt to WoW your Aegis/Giratina-O/Golurk/Doublade, seeing that wow can shut down half of your team I see that Flash Fire is better, but Infiltrator Chandelure screws those damned light screens and substitutes so you may consider that too.

Next is Doublade. The guy isn't beneficial in ghost as much as it's beneficial in steel teams. To notify you, you already have a Steel/Ghost mon in there so I don't think having the pre-evo of the guy wouldn't be helpful. One of the mons who can replace Doublade is either
Jellicent can help you with its ability Water Absorb and being capable to outstall some other mons without resorting usage of Sableye. Meanwhile Gengar is a speedy mon at the top of its game, you can use Gengar to outspeed some non-scarf users without using Chandelure.

To help you with the Aegislash, here's a sample set:
Aegislash @ Weakness Policy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpA
Quiet/Rash/Modest Nature
- King's Shield
- Shadow Ball
- Flash Cannon
- Shadow Sneak
This set is just a sample set, Special Aegislash is quite good actually about 25% not to be expected. You can always choose on what nature you want.

Golurk, I don't really like the guy because it's too damn slow. Yes let's say that you can land a hit on the opponent with your sash, but is it really worth it? You give up a slot on your team just to confuse the opponent? I don't really think so. But in honesty, I don't know what else to suggest in replace mon for Golurk so I'm just gonna leave him like that.
Allyson(Ninetales)
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchidio on Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:41 pm

dynamic punch 4 best niche
It takes advantage of Stone Edge, as well. It's also the only ghost type Stealth Rocker, since Arceus-Ghost is banned, and Golett is... no.

I'm not a fan of mixed sets in the first place.
Oh, I set it's ability as Flame Body? I'll try Flash Fire. I'll give it Scarf, too.

Doublade's the best physical bulk in the team. For example, if I have Giratina on the team, the user won't use a ground or fire type move, as it has an immunity to one, and a resistance to another. Switching into Doublade, it will use an ice/fairy/dragon move, more than likely (unless I can predict a Knock Off). Then I can finish them off with Gyro Ball or Shadow Sneak. I think Doublade's here to stay, especially since it's been damn useful before.

I'm also not a fan of mixed sets (MIXED WEAVILE FOR BEST WALLBREAKER), so I will more than likely not use the Aegislash set, even if Shadow Sneak was replaced. However, I will very well consider it.

Thanks for the suggestions, and I will adjust my team.
Enchidio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Allyson(Ninetales) on Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:07 am

The Annoying Enchidio wrote:
Doublade's the best physical bulk in the team. For example, if I have Giratina on the team, the user won't use a ground or fire type move, as it has an immunity to one, and a resistance to another. Switching into Doublade, it will use an ice/fairy/dragon move, more than likely (unless I can predict a Knock Off). Then I can finish them off with Gyro Ball or Shadow Sneak. I think Doublade's here to stay, especially since it's been damn useful before.
Jellicent has access to WoW if you want more burn, meaning he can possibly tank physical attacks(of course that includes some EV adjustments). Doublade, well he's cool and stuff but I don't really find him that good in Ghost-type teams unlike in Steel-type teams.
Allyson(Ninetales)
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchidio on Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:59 pm

Well, I've been using Jellicent in tournaments similar to CQ in a groupchat, and he works more as a wall and supporter, while Doublade is an attacker. I'll think about it, since the only Pokemon meant to support stuff is Sableye.
Enchidio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebulous on Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:47 am

no reason to use double and aegi on the same team
Nebulous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content