Undertale RP (OPEN)

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: Undertale RP (OPEN)

Post by Emperor of Birds on Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:19 pm

(( Added you, Candiies. Also, going to just start with Underfell!Alphys. I'll post Gerson depending on what Candiies does. ))

Underfell!Alphys

Confusion. If there were any word to describe the feeling that Alphys had as soon as she awoken in the Lab, it would have been this. Upon the floor, between her natural element and a messy desk, Alphys awakened. Her mind felt somewhat blank, uncertain what could have possibly happened to bring herself into this peculiar place. As she brought her eyes open, to her own surprise, she found herself in some place that she did not expect. For she was in the lab of her counterpart, and she was in the wrong place. She brought herself into a sitting position, so she could get a better look at what was around her outside of the not-blackened roof. When she looked to the right, she found her element. Whatever this place was, at least they could understand how much of a piece of trash she was. However, when she looked to the left, she found herself in disgust from what she saw; many stacked bowls of ramen, a large stack of notes messily stacked and placed in random spots, and a dirty computer surrounded by unknown food substance.

"..the hell?" she would say out loud, standing up to grab one of the papers on the lengthy pile. It seemed to be an analysis of some Japanese TV show. Alphys would speed through it, discovering that it was a shipping chart of a show called...called...

"Oh god." Alphys realized that she was looking at her own work, handwriting and everything. Well, another timeline of her's work, a timeline in which she was a complete weeaboo, addicted to ramen and Mew Mew Kissy Cutie. There was no doubt about it. In disgust, Alphys would throw the paper away from her, with mighty "Yeeagh!", and then proceeded to zap it into nothingness with her gun without hesitation once the paper fell onto the ground. The angsty lizard would stare at the nothingness that remained for a short moment, before shaking his head. "So, this is what I've gotten myself into..another fuckin' timeline. Great." She'd sheath the gun in a holster, and then find herself walking over to the messy computer. Perhaps she could learn a thing or two about the timeline she was in if she checked it out, along with how much of a useless pile of scales this other version of her could possibly be.
Emperor of Birds
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cradle Cat on Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:32 pm

Papyrus walked up to the laboratory in Hotland. He sighed, puffing a little on his cigarette before opening the door. He expected to see friendly Undyne in the lab, eating noodles or tinkering with something, but instead was faced with a different monster. "A-Alphys?" Papyrus was rather stunned. "Why aren't you doing something heroic? And... why are you breaking Undyne's stuff? I thought you two were friends-" Suddenly, a realisation came to him. He hadn't hopped timelines as he initially thought, but full-on universes. "...uh, Alphys? Where... where am I? When am I?" Papyrus sighed. "And what's with the weapon?"
Cradle Cat

View user profile http://psychoreality19.wix.com/popranter

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuffle The Ampharos on Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:43 pm

"..." Asriel Dreemurr appeared in a bright flash of rainbow-colored light, that quickly dissipated when he came out of it. "...Huh." He checked his surroundings, quickly spotting the Core and figuring he was in Hotland, right by the first SAVE point. The Royal Guards were there, doing their job, seemingly not noticing him. "Wait, why am I in this form? If I don't have the souls anymore, shouldn't I transform back into a flower?" Asriel poked his own body, making sure it wasn't some sort of illusion. "So apparently, in this timeline, I can use this form without using energy from the souls. Sweet!" To further test his powers were intact, he tried changing into his Angel of Death form. That worked, as in the blink of an eye he was suddenly in that form. He attempted using his favorite move, Shocker Breaker, infront of the lab. That worked aswell, causing a loud thunderbolt to crash into the lab infront of him. "As some people would call it, this is actually quite 'cool'" He then turned back into his Normal form.
Shuffle The Ampharos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emperor of Birds on Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:47 pm

Underfell!Alphys

Alphys would bang her fingers upon the keyboard, trying to get something to work. However, it all ended up being interrupted by the sound of..someone. It sounded too smooth to be Papyrus, and yet too gritty to be Sans. She'd look to the left of herself, and find..something else. By the height, it seemed to be Papyrus, and yet it didn't seem to look like the being hellbent on capturing each and every human's SOUL without pity and remorse. Her right eye would twitch a little under her corny swirly glasses, as he tried to make sense of things. It must be a Papyrus from another timeline, and not only that, but a completely different one than hers. "What the fu-"

Her vulgarity would be interrupted by the loud bang of some sort of bolt outside of the laboratory. Something must've been attacking the laboratory, or so she assumed. But for what purpose! She'd ready her weapon, and then proceed to skitter off of her chair, hiding under the messy desk. She'd look over at the skeleton with a frustrated expression. "If you're not a fool, you're going to get down. No time for greetings."
Emperor of Birds
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cradle Cat on Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:18 pm

Papyrus hit the floor. "Okay, now I'm slightly worried. What is going on here? Where's Undyne? Is she the heroine in this world? Because if so, why isn't she nearby?" He sighed, knowing talking probably wouldn't get him anywhere. "Well, whatever's going on here... I don't like it." Taking another puff on his cigarette he walked outside, wielding a bone. "Anyone here? Hello?"
Cradle Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreaming Asriel on Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:24 pm

Finally, Mettaton comes clanking down from the repairs room upstairs in the lab in his box form. His instant reaction was to question why Alphys was wearing black and red instead of her usual attire, but he pushes the thought of that aside. Only for it to come back. Quickly, he speaks out.

"Alphys, darling, what's with the unusual clothing? And what's with all the loud noise? I'm trying to recharge!" He snapped at the poor Royal Scientist before realizing what he said. "And who the HELL was at the door!? It's late!"
Dreaming Asriel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuffle The Ampharos on Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:25 pm

"Wuh?" Asriel looked up from inspecting Hotland, so far it looked just like he had remembered. "Oh, there were people inside the lab! You should've told me!" Asriel looked at Papyrus, with a smile. "Did my thunder disturb a conversation you were having? I was just, well, kinda shocked at the fact that I wasn't immediately turning into a flower when I entered this world. So I tested my powers to make sure it's real." Another flash, and the Angel of Death form came out again.
Shuffle The Ampharos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emperor of Birds on Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:30 pm

(( Will post tomorrow. Be patient until then. ))
Emperor of Birds
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cradle Cat on Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:39 pm

"...you've got to be kidding me. Temmie, stop playing around with that. It's dangerous, and you're probably going to hurt somebody." Papyrus suddenly sighed. "Oh, right... what are you in this universe? It seems everyone here is different. So, do you have another name?"
Cradle Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Candiies on Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:16 pm

"Hey, what the HELL IS GOING ON DOWNSTAIRS?!" A loud, feminine voice boomed to the lower floor of the Lab. In a flash, a spear embedded itself in the metal wall of the lab, a few feet above the head of the Angel of Death-form Asriel. The spear slowly dissipates into nothing, and an angry face leans over the railing of the second floor, glaring from face to face as she inspected whoever the heck was deciding to ruin her cooking. "I was TRYING to make SOMETHING to EAT and SUDDENLY the entire Lab starts SHAKING and my PAN fell OFF OF the STOVE!" Ah, yes, it was Undyne, your somewhat neighborhood-friendly protector, now living in Alphys's lab due to a certain intense spaghetti-making incident.

Undyne's hair was pulled back into a ponytail as usual, and it continued to flop in the nonexistent wind as she scanned the lower floor for the potential culprit, unaware of both Asriel in his spooky Angel of Death form and Underfell Alphys in her weird clothing. For all she cared, if it wasn't Alphys in her usual round glasses and suspiciously stained white lab coat, it wasn't Alphys.

my art blog lmao

Candiies
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cradle Cat on Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:58 pm

Papyrus turned around and smiled faintly. "Ah, Undyne, thank goodness you're here. You see, this thing here-" The skeleton gestured to Asriel- "attacked the Lab. Do you- I mean, does Alphys have any gadgets that could help?" He looked up at the heroine, breathing heavily. "After all... We'll probably need 'em for this troublemaker."
Cradle Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreaming Asriel on Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:34 am

Mettaton waves his hands in the air. "I'm down here and no one cares!? What is this, the Underground's worst television show!?" Well, he seems upset. "Surely you-- oh? A troublemaker?" The box-formed robot turns his attention to Asriel and lets out a robotic laugh. "Darling, this is my place to make mayhem, not yours. Scurry along, before.I make you scurry." A hand was being reached toward the robot's switch. Oh, dear.
Dreaming Asriel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffyDeoxys on Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:26 am

( I'm not fretful if this "original character" doesn't make it! Alway's got back-ups. )

Spoiler:

Name: 
Prota Gonee

Species:
Monster 
Universe:
 "Roleplay Universe" (Due to "original character" requirements.)
Run Type: 
Neutral
Appearance:

(I'll get a proper reference done sooner or later for ones convenience) A stocky, rather short female who doesn't exceed the height of that big-boned skeleton. Not fussed about such, she's more fussed about keeping that tattered, maroon-auburn cloak of hers covering her gentle, baby blue body. A rounded muzzle pokes out from underneath her worn hood, one eye gleaming with various emotion. The right... Torn from its socket. She won't explain why, but she surely wasn't the one who did it. Triangular, yet calmly rounded ears sit underneath the hood. A collar attached to a cloak, concealing four-digit, opposable and clawed hands underneath. Something black suggests a belt carrying small arsenal, but it's not stated or threatened with. A small tail follows her like a sheep.

Personality:

Cautious, careful, always expecting something of the other. Rather passive and unwilling to come forth in praise or glory-- as Prota believes heroes suffer the most and bathe in no glory, having to succumb to the worst in the means to do "what's right." To her, however, people willing to take that risk are respected by the female almost to a fanatical point. Prota is quick to judge and is wary about any information. Lies and deceits make her turn sour, but the contrary of such can produce a loyal friend. This may or may not last. Comfortable with silence and constantly on the move, deep down the female feels she must serve others. Whether this is a good or bad thing is yet to be judged.

History:

A monster who merely "appeared" in a gentle breeze with a willing roll of fate to birth the small monster. Like a newborn newcomer, she could only go about so far before Prota came to a spluttering stop. She believed she could source her life solely on herself, as she came to be by herself. Solitude, that's all she knew and all she cared about. For now, that is. Coming to find she arrived "post-war", monsters developed around her in a blur she couldn't comprehend or become accustomed to. That weak soul filled with regret. 

Why? She had done nothing... Wrong. Maybe that was the issue, she hadn't done damn anything! So instead of solely being a bystander to the life Prota had no clue about, the female decided to take a stand against the laziness of ... Well, doing nothing as nothing interested her to try something. 

For ages, she did observe monsters and their actions. Some hated each other, some had relationships. Some wanted to slaughter every last human-- who are they?--, and some were indifferent. Prota became the "judge" of these to learn. She learned something, and lost other things to the rush of the world around her.

It was time for Prota to discover through experiences, not by watching.

Other:

Her arsenal unknown, which she'd rather belittle herself for having.

Prota's right eye may or may not reform, but she is incapable of such herself. She doesn't like anyone near her face because of it.

Don't touch the ears.

Last edited by FluffyDeoxys on Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:33 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : SHIET IT DIDNT WORK)
FluffyDeoxys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuffle The Ampharos on Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:38 am

"I am NOT a Temmie! I'm Asriel Dreemurr, son of Asgore Dreemurr and Toriel (dreemurr?)" Asriel looked and felt insulted, but shrugged it off to respond to the other people. "Hmm? Oh you guys think I'm a threat. Alright then. I don't exactly know how a lightning bolt outside the lab knocks over a frying pan inside the lab, but that's fine I guess." Asriel started hovering around the battlefield, like how he did in the Frisk fight.
"Oh great. We have the terminator, blockhead edition here too. Nice." He headtilted, now looking towards Mettaton. "Do you want me to fry your circuits?"
Shuffle The Ampharos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cradle Cat on Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:17 am

"...Asriel? That's you in there?" Papyrus shook his head, sighing. "Oh, I see exactly what your game is now. I suppose I should do something about it before somebody gets hurt." He took a puff on his cigarette, before chuckling. "Oh well, I suppose it's time to live up to my own standards." Two Gaster Blasters with bulky mechanical scopes attached to their faces suddenly appeared out of nowhere. "Or perhaps you're just too afraid to face the music." Blue balls of energy appeared in their mouths, the sound of their charge echoing in the area. "Before I shoot, I gotta ask..." Papyrus's eyes began to glow orange.

"Do you wanna have a bad time?"
Cradle Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next