Undertale RP (OPEN)

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: Undertale RP (OPEN)

Post by Aroma Lady Sealy on Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:20 am

"W-whats going on?" Ceruli had made her way down into the lab. Her face then widened in complete shock. "D-did he come in?" She asked, pointing to Asriel. "Mama, whats happening?" She ran up to Alphys, cuddling up next to her. Small tears forrmed jn her eyes, as she squirmed closer to Alphys. "Mama~"

((Ceruli doesn't know yet of AU existing. She thinks Underfell's Alphys is her mother))
Aroma Lady Sealy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuffle The Ampharos on Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:34 am

"Yep, it's your favorite friend, Flowey! Except, no one really has me as their favorite friend. Or friend in general. Except Chara." Asriel looked around him, at the two Gaster Blasters that seemed to have appeared out of nowhere. "I still have my flower memory, as you could probably tell. I've seen Frisk die enough times to Mettaton's disco ball to see what blue does." He slowed his floating down to a crawl, eventually stopping completely, now hovering about 2 feet in the air before Papyrus.
"I will not answer that question for anyone except Sans." A text box appeared; "ASRIEL IS READYING CHAOS SABER"
Shuffle The Ampharos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreaming Asriel on Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:24 am

"I should intervene." Mettaton flips his switch and smoke fills the room. "Oh yes~." The smoke clears and he's in his EX form. He also has a bomb in his left hand and is posing dramatically. "I think we know who truly belongs in here, darling, and who deserves to be gone before they become bombed." Mettaton readies himself to throw the bomb at Asriel.

A text box overlaps the other one. "Smells like Mettaton."
Dreaming Asriel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emperor of Birds on Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:25 am

(( I told you guys to wait, but oh well. ))

Underfell!Alphys

A large list of events that could not be explained all occurred in the span of time she kept herself silent. The culprit happened to be none other than someone should should be dead. And, not only that, they seemed rather clear that they were the mistake that she happened to bring back to life. If she were given the chance, she would've shot the goat from there, but things just kept happening. She couldn't get herself to fire, as she took too much time trying to collect the insanity of people just happening to come into her lab.

Mettaton, or, at least, a non-four-armed Mettaton, came around. They seemed as confused as the rest of them, but it didn't take long for them to come around to becoming Mettaton EX. The way they spoke seemed foreign to her, as if she was hearing the voice of a completely different person. They also seemed particularly knowledgeable about show business, which worried her even more. Undyne..no, an Undyne had came down from upstairs, as well. She can tell what a beautiful fish looked like from miles away, although this one seemed different, too. From the way the tuna looked at her, Alphys supposed that she had no idea who she was. This was obviously for the better, as something most disturbing would then occur. A monster she had no idea what it could possibly came along, and asked her, as her "mother", what was happening. Was the child just confused? Stupid? What the hell was going on?

And it didn't help that the goat, that should be dead, was threatening two figures; the strange Papyrus, which seemed to be more sensible than her own and perhaps could make some sense of this world, and Mettaton, who could make for a good weapon if she broke them in a little. But first, she had to deal with the child. Alphys, hoping to God that Undyne wouldn't shove her a spear into her for this, would not make a nasty remark, and would instead simply ask the child, "You're my kid?"

Alphys would then make a quick glance to the growing battle at hand. She gave Asriel a glare that could easily be described as "you should be dead", as the goat should've stayed dead, in her eyes. She would then go back to looking confused at the child, her magical pistol still in her hand.
Emperor of Birds
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emperor of Birds on Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:48 am

(( Also, FluffyDeoxys, you are accepted. ))
Emperor of Birds
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuffle The Ampharos on Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:08 pm

"Dammit, I'm outnumbered...If only some random human would show up here, I'd have all of them beat" Asriel thought to himself, while using the Chaos Saber he'd been readying, and attempting to slash at Mettaton. "Oh hey, it's Alphys! Wait, didn't you wear a lab coat? And why do you look so...not weeaboo? You should be out watching that one anime I can't bring myself to say the name of."
Shuffle The Ampharos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aroma Lady Sealy on Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:56 pm

"Who is the goat?" Watching Asriel attack the skeleton, she shyly snapped her claws. A large helmet would appear on her head, and her voice echoed. "Please, Mama. Remember me. I'm Ceruli, your daughter!" She would bury her face close to Alphys, trying to feel safe.
Aroma Lady Sealy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emperor of Birds on Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:11 pm

Underfell!Alphys

Alphys would get a good look at the child again, and then sigh, looking down upon the lab's floor. "Just stay still.." Alphys would try to get out of the grip of the strange monster that believed that she was the mother of her. The words she said, however, gave her an idea. A sly grin was brought to Alphys face as she decided to get a nice look of the mistake she made, before setting her shot to paralyze the monster's SOUL in place. She would then shoot it over at Asriel, it being hard enough to at least keep the goat there for a minute or so. As the bullet fire, she furiously exclaimed in her frustration of all the sudden events, "And you stay still too, disgrace!"
Emperor of Birds
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuffle The Ampharos on Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:19 pm

"Wha-" Asriel was distracted by Alphys' sudden yell, looking towards her, before being struck with a bullet through his chest. This made him flinch a little, and leave a wound in his chest. The two Chaos Sabers disappeared, his gaze now focused on the Underfell Alphys.

"FINE then! If you want to fight, we'll fight!" A text box appeared again, displaying "ASRIEL IS READYING SHOCKER BREAKER," as his hands started to radiate an electric sparkle, instead of their usual starry energy.

Last edited by Shuffle The Ampharos on Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shuffle The Ampharos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emperor of Birds on Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:21 pm

(( Well, actually, Alphys shot her gun at you. Wording. ))
Emperor of Birds
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuffle The Ampharos on Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:38 pm

((Edited))
Shuffle The Ampharos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emperor of Birds on Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:44 pm

Underfell!Alphys

Thankfully, the bullet landing would keep Asriel in place. She made a rather nasty smile at the figure in place. "If you get any ideas, I can just end you right here, right now. You have nowhere to run." Alphys didn't even care if this would scare her apparent child, as she was doing what she had to do, and she liked it, too. Mistakes like Asriel's rebirth should be erased, making there only be perfection. That was her mindset at that point.
Emperor of Birds
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffyDeoxys on Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:48 pm

The watcher watched her surroundings carefully, eye analysing the events below her. A weird goat being surrounded by a bunch of rather interesting individuals… Some hostile, some placid, another… Had a shapely body encased in metal. The whole predicament was much different to what Prota watched for most of her live.

“... Heh. I think this'll do.”

Her left eye gleamed, a reddish-orange hue trailing from her eye. It was merely her pupil seeking to capture light to enable easier sight, as the underground is pretty dark sometimes. Carefully fingering the worn hem of her hood, Prota dropped it down to her shoulders. How she managed was a feat in itself, as the female was balanced on a rocky crevice that wedged her against Alphys’ lab’s wall and the high cavern ceiling of… Hotland? Prota barely even bothered to pay attention to where she visited. However, it should be noted that a soft blue and maroon bundle against charred-black grey and the white colouration of the lab should be easily noticed.

"... They fall so easily into chaos..." She laughed softly, her feet reaching the cavern floor.

Last edited by FluffyDeoxys on Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
FluffyDeoxys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuffle The Ampharos on Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:53 pm

"Dammit...I don't want to die as "R.I.P Flowey/Asriel Dreemurr - He died because of a mad scientist that used to be a complete and utter weaboo" Asriel thought to himself, as he tried to look for a way to escape this astoundingly bad situation. Like suddenly obtaining a human soul. But the chances of that were pretty much null. Maybe...If he could harness enough energy, Hypergoner might do the job.
Shuffle The Ampharos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aroma Lady Sealy on Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:57 pm

"Mama. W-why would you do this? You wouldn't. M-monsters in Undertale are m-more peaceful than you are, and my m-mother would n-never t-try to hurt me. Or anyone else f-for that matter. Why, how are you acting like this?" The shaky words escaped her mouth, before standing still, numb and cold on top of the hard floo of the lab. Her body made one quick jolt, before staying still. Her chest rose up and down. She could breath, but not move.
Aroma Lady Sealy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next