Undertale RP (OPEN)

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: Undertale RP (OPEN)

Post by Emperor of Birds on Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:06 pm

Underfell!Alphys

Alphys didn't bother to look at the bundle on the lab, as she was too focused on what was actually important, instead of the large crowd that seemingly bundled within the Lab. After all of this, Alphys wished from the bottom of her soul that she could yell them all out of there. However, similar to the chance of Asriel spontaneously obtaining a human SOUL to have seven, Alphys chance of successfully doing this was practically null. "And, by the way..." Alphys spat, "Don't you dare put me on the level as degenerates that like anime! That's beyond the level of trash!" Alphys would try to think of a level beyond trash, but simply shook her head in frustration.

Alphys would get a good look at the child. They were speaking of some "Undertale" as if she had some metaphysical understanding of the entire universe, which made absolutely no sense. She had to say something nice, collect something together. All she could get herself to whisper to the kid is, "I'm doing this for you, okay," before glaring back at the goat.

"..ungh..I have no fucking idea what's going on, and you're trying to kill us all, you mistake. You weren't even supposed to be made again. Why are you here, and, in fact, why are we all here, in MY laboratory!" Alphys would boom out at Asriel's face.
Emperor of Birds
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffyDeoxys on Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:52 pm

("That's the issue? Well, better give the person who over-complicates this to a ridiculous point a head-start...")

Not entering the facility that already was packed with colourful individuals, she murmured with a voice that cast out to them. It was a faint whisper, appearing in a manner like an ethereal being. They could choose to ignore this-- they had their own conscious to follow, anyway.

"Why don't you actually get them out, instead of flailing your arms and solve this outside?"

She despised this random outbursts, though not knowing of its origin-- since she knew nought of any here-- Prota could be branded as naive. But her intentions were true and desired conflict to settle and words be used, not gadgets and gizmos to blast each other's asses into oblivion. Oh, and the speaking was actually Prota murmuring into a pipe that hung into the outside, the end sitting in a corner of the room they supposed to be in. It worked, either way.

Last edited by FluffyDeoxys on Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
FluffyDeoxys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aroma Lady Sealy on Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:16 pm

"You are?" Ceruli looked up at the monster with large round eyes. "Oh. T-thank you. A-are you my mother? First y-you blast me, than p-protect me w-with your life. Y-you seem to not know who I am, but y-you resemble my m-mother, in voice and appearance. A-are you her t-twin sister?" the words escape her lips in a soft whisper, as she gazing fearfully at the goat-like being. He seemed pretty malicious, and Alphys stood there, with a angy look plastered on her face. "S-stay strong, ma'am. Y-you have enough d-DETERMINATION to beat him. I-I can feel it. B-beat him. You can do i-it!
Aroma Lady Sealy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emperor of Birds on Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:20 pm

Underfell!Alphys

Alphys would make a shrug towards the young girl. "I'm not too sure myself, by this point." A mistake in the timelines, was what it really was. There's a point when you realize that two pieces don't get together, and it's this point that clarified it to herself. This shouldn't be happening. And unless she put a stop to it, it's likely to only get worse. She would more directly point her gun at the goat, a bit more steady this time, with little to no fear visible in her eyes. This was a threat, and she had to end it. Surely, she wasn't the only one who understood this.
Emperor of Birds
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Candiies on Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:35 pm

Undyne had been silent for a while-- She was probably processing the string of weird events and dialogue in her head, given that a weird Papyrus, Alphys, and some other monsters she didn't know suddenly entered the stage. The zombie-and-yet-grown-up-Asriel, anti-Alphys, and cigarette-smoking Papyrus without his usual costume. "OKAY, now I'm REALLY confused. WHY is a GOAT making MAGICAL FLOATING WORDS appear out of NOWHERE, what the HELL--" She seemed to pause for a moment, quickly taking notice of the weird fish-lizard kid in the room. "--HECK is an UNDERTALE, and WHY is some WEIRD ALPHYS COSPLAYER [It seemed she learned the word from her Alphys. Huh, seems logical enough.] POINTING a GUN at the GOAT... Actually, he RUINED MY SPAGHETTI!"

Undyne was still leaning over the railing of the second floor of the Lab, but it didn't look like that stopped her as one of her classic icy blue spears formed in her hand, the fish lady's facial features contorted even further than before to express a higher level of anger, with that one pinch of confusion. A spear cut quickly through the air, only passing by Asriel's head just a few inches away this time. "AAAAAAUGH! I CAN'T AIM PROPERLY BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS SO WEIRD!" It sounds like she's stomping her foot on the second floor's ground now, and it's sending waves of dust onto the heads of anyone below. A few more spears flew again, each one becoming increasingly close to hitting its mark on Asriel's forehead.

((smh yall are so active and then i'm just in school for 7 hours))

my art blog lmao

Candiies
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffyDeoxys on Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:41 pm

"Y'all liken' this chaos? Givin' 'em any time to-- FUCK!" 

Prota screeched, the dust tumbling down freely -- as her cloak didn't cover her eye, into her left eye. 

"My eye, my only FUCKING EYE!!"

Those actually paying attention might discover where the female was, note of what Prota said earlier and more than likely not become extremely confused in the matter. Her vulgarity was rather ... Repetitive, but loud. Very loud.

Last edited by FluffyDeoxys on Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
FluffyDeoxys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cradle Cat on Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:17 am

Papyrus was stunned. "Uh... okay. So, that Alphys isn't this universe's Alphys. That Mettaton is a robot. And then there are some monsters I don't even know. Whatever." The Gaster Blaster shot an orange beam at Asriel, hoping he'd see it as harmless and refuse to flinch. He then turned to Alphys and Undyne. "Alright, let me clear this up. This Alphys has been sent through universes. Like me, she's from an alternate version of the Underground. Undyne, Undertale is a word. Might be some human book, as well. But I myself have never heard of it. And kid?" Papyrus smiled. "Don't freak out. This is a weird time for everyone." He looked back at Asriel. "Especially me."
Cradle Cat

View user profile http://psychoreality19.wix.com/popranter

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuffle The Ampharos on Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:39 am

"Huh...Seems like y'all want me de--OW!" Asriel was hit by the orange beam, as his SOUL was currently unable to move due to Alphys's bullet. His eyes quickly darted around the lab, still searching for a way out. "Hmm...What did I do when that stupid human, Frisk, used his metric ton of DETERMINATION to survive every one of my attacks? Oh yeah, I just went Hyperdeath. But that was when I had seven souls, not six. Hyperdeath requires so much energy that I have to have atleast seven souls. But apparently, it's Chara and Frisks day off. I'm pretty sure Chara would go rampant if he knew of this...But he's in another timeline." Asriel thought to himself...He then shot off the Shocker Breaker, at the Undyne who wasn't even trying to be subtle about killing him.  Large lightning bolts tried to hit her. Another text box. "ASRIEL SEEMS TO BE...VERY, VERY SLOWLY READYING HYPERGONER."

Last edited by Shuffle The Ampharos on Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:46 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : yay description)
Shuffle The Ampharos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emperor of Birds on Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:12 pm

Underfell!Alphys

Alphys would then observe the wild Undyne in her natural habitat. To her, apparently, she was only 'Alphys in a cosplay', whatever that meant, and that the murderous goat in front of them ruined her spaghetti. The only time Alphys remembered Undyne talking about spaghetti was that time she tried using it with Papyrus to try and murder the kid and get their SOUL. It didn't work. Alphys would get a good look at Undyne, before remarking, "My name is Alphys. Maybe I'm not your Alphys," she would hesitate to thank the lord that she wasn't in her head, "...but the name still is Alphys." She'd look over to the kid. "And, according to this kid, we're her parents, so act like it, would you?"

She'd then watch as the strange Papyrus would speak, and, internally, she would begin to do the math. The Papyrus was from a completely different timeline than the main one, and so was she, but she was from a separate timeline from that Papyrus. So, what was this Papyrus from? It wasn't a question she could ask in time, for a Shocker Breaker was sent in the way of Undyne. Of course, she couldn't stop it in time; she was just a nerd lizard after all, and not like, say, Undyne herself. All she could do was to shoot more lethal (and not just paralyzing) bullets of magic towards the goat, even if the monster's DEF would prevent her from even causing much.
Emperor of Birds
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuffle The Ampharos on Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:27 pm

"Nngh...Stop that!" The bullets indeed weren't doing much against the monster's high DEF stat, but they were interrupting his already very sluggish readying of Hypergoner. And while they, yet again, weren't doing much, they still did something. Even if they only did about 20 damage each, enough would eventually kill him.

"Wait...Why am I even fighting Alphys? Why did I enter this lab? Why don't I have the powers of SAVE, even though this form has the same soul power as my Omega Flowey form? That's...weird. Maybe it has to do with the different timeline or something, I dunno."
Shuffle The Ampharos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emperor of Birds on Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:21 pm

Underfell!Alphys

"I'm not going to stop unless you stop existing, you know. Like, how you're supposed to be," Alphys would once again hint at. Her gun was still pointed at the goat, ready to fire if needed. She didn't seem to even care if someone fell into the Lab by this point, with the already outrageously large crowd within it. What mattered most was that this top-priority threat needed to be removed. Then, she could deal with the rest. She wasn't even sure by this point what order she would go in with them all. They all seemed to give her too many questions to ask.
Emperor of Birds
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreaming Asriel on Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:38 am

Mettaton spins to dodge the blast that he forgot was even fired at him and he lets it be known that he wasn't very happy with any of this. "You do need to learn about glitz and glamour, clearly, darling." He throws another bomb at Asriel, annoyed yet seemingly keeping his cool. "I'll make the last moments of your life..." Two more bombs. "... Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!"
Dreaming Asriel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emperor of Birds on Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:55 pm

Underfell!Alphys

Alphys would seem to link that despite other strange mannerisms, the robot seemed to understand it's primary purpose. To kill. This was a way to get rid of the goat. Perhaps violence wasn't the greatest answer in this scenario, but why would she care? She could repeat the same line about the goat being a mistake in her head, and nothing would change. She eagerly awaited for the goat to just give up on, at the least, being in her laboratory, and, in her hopes, that it would just die and go to where it belongs.
Emperor of Birds
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Life's Rainbow on Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:06 pm

"...Bombs? Didn't you use like, Mettaton-shaped things and disco balls with blue rays?" Asriel flew up about 3 feet to dodge the first bomb, quickly ducked again although the second bomb hit him over the head, and he used a spark of fire to detonate the third bomb before it got to him. This'd hopefully catch both him, Mettaton, and Alphys in the explosion. He then went back to his business of charging his way to turn the tides, Hypergoner, which had been interrupted.

"And NOW I just need to hope you people aren't annoyingly determined like Frisk and Chara, so I can become the Monarch of the Timeline again and use the power of SAVE!"
Life's Rainbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emperor of Birds on Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:16 pm

(( Will note that Life's Rainbow actually is Shuffle. ))
Emperor of Birds
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next