Undertale RP (OPEN)

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: Undertale RP (OPEN)

Post by Cradle Cat on Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:35 pm

Papyrus chuckled a little. "Well, normally I wouldn't dignify that with a response, but..." The skeleton pointed to his gleaming orange eyes. "You see, I'm more than a little upset at you. I came back to give this timeline a warning, and you show up to throw that off track. I think I'm more than a little determined to get you outta my way."
Cradle Cat

View user profile http://psychoreality19.wix.com/popranter

Back to top Go down

Post by Emperor of Birds on Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:02 pm

Underfell!Alphys

Once again, she'd get a fresh look at the strange skeleton upon the scene. It seemed that it had willingly brought itself here, which confused him dearly. Perhaps the time machine was fixed in their timeline, the one that should be in this very location..or not, depending on how horrible this other version of herself really was. With her luck, it was likely in some other place. She would then finally add onto Papyrus's statement after considering these thoughts. "You have no reason to be here, after all, so why don't you just scram?"
Emperor of Birds
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Life's Rainbow on Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:16 pm

[i] He scrams. Aww, time to revive this RP.
Life's Rainbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffyDeoxys on Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:35 pm

(I'm kinda... Waiting to see if Candiies is gonna respond, or at least some form of interaction to occur before I go ahead.)
FluffyDeoxys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Candiies on Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:52 am

((well, i've just been incredibly lazy as of late, but...))

Undyne swiftly dodges the lightning bolts, ducking her head below the solid railing to avoid being zapped- especially bad, being that she was a fish and all. "You know WHAT-- I'm not even GONNA bother LISTENING until THIS GUY stops ruining my GIRLFRIEND'S PRECIOUS LAB. MAYBE I'll sit down and TALK after everything BLOWS OVER, but for now, THAT GOAT THING has GOTTA GO.

...And uh, I guess we can have a talk about my supposed kid, too."

Without warning, the humanized female fish monster vaults herself over the railing, a shining blue spear forming with its point facing the floor in her hands. Her aim perfect and her body squeezed together for maximum speed through the air, Undyne pierces the silence as Asriel begins to scram out the door, trying to pierce his skull directly in the center.

my art blog lmao

Candiies
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffyDeoxys on Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:38 am

(Eh... Never mind then. I'll just take a bit to overhaul some ideas, since I'm pretty limited with them.)
FluffyDeoxys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Life's Rainbow on Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:58 pm

"Alright alright, I'll just leave, get a h--WAAH!" He screams as he's stabbed in the back, leaving him to stumble onto the floor, with a big gaping wound on his back. "...Well I guess not." He says, while starting to make text boxes appear with random text. 65 different text boxes, all with negative messages. In one of the text boxes, however, would be: "ASRIEL IS READYING CHAOS BUSTER, SO PREPARE FOR THAT".
Life's Rainbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreaming Asriel on Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:53 pm

Mettaton is now questioning the decision to run down here and rushes back upstairs to hide from Asriel and the Chaos Buster. "Lemme know when this is over, darling! I cannot risk the Underground losing it's only TV star!" With that, he throws a disco ball up and flees to another room.
Dreaming Asriel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

UndertaleshitandyeahforChi

Post by Claw(Garchomp) on Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:01 am

Name: "Kinner"
Species: Monster
Universe: Roleplay Universe
Run Type: Neutral
Appearance: A dragon like creature with red flame-like spikes on the back of its body.When he gets enraged, his body would turn into a lava like state, something like this.
Personality: Brave, Quick-Thinking
History: A monster that was born when a Fire monster and some kind of Lizard got drunk. Abandoned by his so called parents, he lived in a literal puddle of lava in Hotlands. He emerged from it when he grew older, as it was..too extremely small for him to 'live' in. He carries it wherever he went. Thus the bottle of lava.
Other: Despite looking like a Dragon, he isn't one. However, he is of the Fire Element and drinks lava instead of water, and always has a bottle of lava with him. When he steps into a field or a grass/plant filled area, he would burn the ones around him.About a small area. When he gets enraged on said area, all of the plants will get burned. Same for other flammable things, but explosions.

Last edited by Claw(Garchomp) on Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:43 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Well, Now I kinda understand Undertale better so here is the finished product!)
Claw(Garchomp)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Claw(Garchomp) on Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:02 am

Im sorry for the post above, but some people told me to put it there.So yeah, feel free to tell me where to put that if its in the wrong place.
Claw(Garchomp)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Life's Rainbow on Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:40 pm

"ASRIEL IS NOW FINISHED READYING CHAOS BUSTER".
Another text box read. He seemed to be good at making those. Anyways, a silver, streamlined big gun-like thing appeared in his hand, rapidly firing 4 rows of pellets into the lab. This finished after about 30 seconds, but if you didn't dodge this could hurt a lot. It finished with a large rainbow beam being fired at Undyne. "How do you like that?"
Life's Rainbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorai the Noivern on Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:35 pm

((Alright, time to join I guess...))

Flowey(Yep...):

Name: Flowey the Flower (Obviously)

Species: Err...Monster? Does a murderous Flower count as a monster? I think so..

Universe: Undertale

Run Type: Genocide (murderous Flower)

Appearance: Flowey is a small, golden flower, with golden petals, and a white center, and, well, a face. He can change his face, and make a variety of impressions, even mimicking some the other characters faces, like Toriel, and Asgore. How he does this? The world may never know. He can summon vines, that are spiked, and can grab and damage foes. He can dive under the ground to avoid attacks. He is significantly weaker than his monster form, Asriel, and can shoot "friendliness pellets" at his foes, and they can range in amount, and size. Due to not having all Seven souls, he cannot become Omega Flowey, and cannot SAVE, due to Frisk's determination overriding his own.

Personality: Flowey's motto is "kill or be killed", and for good reason as well. He cannot feel emotions, and has turned extremely murderous. He is extremely cunning, and persuasive, and can trick others (That is, unless you know him...). He tries to convince others to change there route to Genocide, and has succeed with Frisk over multiple timelines. However, the flower fears death, and will beg for mercy if he is in a situation that could get him killed (Such as with genocide Frisk). 

History: Flowey used to be the body of Asriel, the offspring of Queen Toriel, and King Asgore. However, after the unfortunate poisoning and death of Chara, by his own hands with the butterscotch flowers, he was reduced to mere dust after absorbing Chara's soul, and trying to bring him back to the golden flowers of his village. However, he became mortally wounded, and managed to get back to the butterscotch flowers, before dying...fortunately, he was brought back to life, thanks to our friendly neighborhood scientist Alphys, after she injected DETERMINATION into a flower. This flower had some of Asriel's dust left on it, and thus, he was revived. He found out he had the ability to save, and helped others, before realizing he couldnt feel any emotions. No matter what he did, or what he tried, he could not care for others. However, he continued to help others....until, he got bored. Then, he decided to see what might happen, if he killed them. This caused him to start thinking that in this world, its "kill or be killed", and made him into the murderous flower that we all know today. Eventually, after meeting Frisk, he found out he had the ability to become Omega Flowey with all the souls. However, after being defeated by Frisk, he no longer has all the souls, and cannot turn into Omega Flowey.

Other: Flowey is technically related to Toriel, and Asgore. You could also say he is related to the Asriel's from other timelines. Flowey's age is unknown, as it isnt specified when Alphys created him.
Sorai the Noivern

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorai the Noivern on Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:35 pm

((Oh crap...I messed that up...sorry...Im still trying to figure out how everything works on the forums...))
Sorai the Noivern

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Life's Rainbow on Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:52 am

((Wait, does this mean Flowey can never achieve his true form since I'm already Asriel?)
Life's Rainbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorai the Noivern on Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:48 am

((Yeah, I guess so XD but this could be a Flowey from a different timeline, sooo...yeah))
Sorai the Noivern

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next