Plug.dj is alive again

Go down

What do you think? Do you think plug should be introduced into our room again?

50% 50% 
[ 6 ]
50% 50% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 12

Plug.dj is alive again

Post by Chad (Lucario) on Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:54 pm

Plug.dj is alive again. If you're a newer user and don't know what plug.dj is/was, it's a music website for relaxing and taking turns playing music. We had a room for the Roleplaying room. The site is back in the form of stg.plug.dj.

In case you're still wondering about plug, here are some of it's features.

-You can get music videos from YouTube or Spotify to play for everyone to see. There's a wait list so everyone can play their songs fairly.

-You can make playlists for song genres or other reasons to set. Just set the playlist to play and it will play the playlist for you automatically.

-When plug was up and running in the room it was easily accessible by typing .plug, prompting Roleplaying Bot PMing you a link.  

-A chat for people to talk about anything in moderation, this is enforced by of course, staff.

-A leveling up system to gain higher levels and unlock fancy badges and avatars. Experience to level up is automatically earned by being active and wooting (liking) songs.

-Now although you unlock neat avatars and badges, you have to buy them with currency in the site. But don't worry, the currency is free and is earned by wooting and being active. If you're active enough you can earn up to 1,000 credits in just a matter of days and get that sweet avatar you've been craving.

-Ranks help moderate the chat and songs. So don't think you can be sneaky and play a inappropriate troll song

There's lots more features of plug but I wanted to go over the main ones for users who didn't know what plug was and didn't get to experience it when we had it.

Which brings me to the question? Should plug.dj come back so users of the Roleplaying room can be there? Of course with anything it did have its problems like drama, and occasionally inactive staff in the room. But at the same time it was a place for users looking to relax and chill out during a RP and talk about music and other topics with friends, and even making new friends there. What if with a new overhauled plug.dj we could all enjoy music and company of other users in a relaxed, nearly troll free environment, with improved moderation and rules for both new and old users and do what we love best, have fun.
Chad (Lucario)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Plug.dj is alive again

Post by Chad (Lucario) on Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:06 pm

I also forgot to mention, if you had a account on plug before your level is still there along with your avatars and playlists.
Chad (Lucario)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Articuno on Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:20 pm

If users wish to make a plug unofficially, then by all means, you are free to do so. However, the room itself will not have an affiliated plug (and as such, no .plug command). We saw too many issues with moderation of the plug, as well as drama, etc.

But since plug.dj isn't part of PS, you are welcome to have your own.

Room Owner

Crascking the ban whip
Stop stalking.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Allyson(Ninetales) on Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:35 am

OMG!!! PLUG IS BACK!!! <3 <3 <3
Yes! I'm gonna visit it sometime soon :3
Allyson(Ninetales)
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Life's Rainbow on Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:41 pm

Plug is bae.
Life's Rainbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cryptik on Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:55 pm

As much as I loved plug, I'm disappointed to say it'll probably never reach the entertainment value it had before.

But hey, pretty cool, I guess.
Cryptik

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down