Dreamyard: Talk About Your Dreams and Nightmares!

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dreamyard: Talk About Your Dreams and Nightmares!

Post by Andria on Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:14 pm

I had a dream of murder mystery... Except, it was irl. So yeah we were 4th graders with weapons. (IDK WHY OK?! Giving an Isabella who doesnt know how to hold a knife a gun was a bad idea!)

So, me and my school class woke up in a middle school in the 6th graders class room and a little girl, also known as my sister, poked her head in and told us that one of us were murderers and one of us were a detective. I cant remember if she said there was a nurse, but I think she did. So, me and my friend, Faith, ran away and then our teacher spotted us running away on the side walk and shouted at us to come back, so we went back to our group, and I asked while everyone was shouting and in a panic who had the gun, and Isabella (my other friend) pulled a gun out of her pocket, and I ran to the other side of the hall, then remembered, due to Roblox's Murder Mystery game, that the gunned person is the detective, and ran back, and then Jacob that pretty guy pulled out a knife and stabbed Marissa (yet again, my other other friend) and some others and I ran away, and tried to open the door, but I heard footsteps about to turn the corner... And then I woke up. Actually, I think I was the nurse.... I'm not sure since I dont remember anything else. I dont understand why he stabbed his pretty much girl friend first but eh...
Andria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEpicKyurem on Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:37 pm

I once had a dream where I was being carried by a school of Magikarp. It was really weird.
TheEpicKyurem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TurtleWarlord on Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:34 pm

Okay so I have 3 pretty weird ones.

1. Once I had a dream where I woke up after my mom called me downstairs, waking me up. Everything went normal, even the ground under my feet, the door, and I ate breakfast. Just as I went to the garage door my mom called me downstairs, waking me up. Damnit mom I was seeing the future, why'd you have to do that?!

2. Another time I had a dream where I was deeply engrossed in ps. I wasn't yami, I was a human wandering in the snowy tundra about to die. Then waroo stampeded me as yami smashed my skull in. Then I started to live as yami, hatched an egg which would soon be my daughter, borea. Waroo had one too and we were both fairly happy, malgora was the father though. And then yami died, when I went into a completely different plot I'd never done before, where I was a very attractive bird. I woke up not too long after though. It was like, a saturday, so I slept in.

3. And here's the final one! I remember like, nothing, but here I go… so I dreamed me and LargeJellopy were having an argument, posting weird points. I forget exactly what they were but they made no sense whatsoever. We split up and all of our ocs had a deathmatch, all of which LargeJellopy won and stuff. I was banned for being a jerk to LargeJellopy by the end of the dream, and then harassed in my pms by literally every user spamming FUCK YOU. I think I have self confidence issues?
TurtleWarlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchidio on Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:33 pm

I had a dream last night where I was banned by a regular user (couldn't remember their name though it was white) and then my computer exploded. I don't own a computer.
Enchidio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TurtleWarlord on Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:35 pm

New dream, okay!

Just had this last night. I had a dream where I was in an argument on the forums, then rico pmed me telling me to check ps. I did that, and I instantly blacked out. I woke up in a giant dog costume and I had a collar around my neck, everyone in the room who was there more then a month was there, and I was getting neutered. I had no asthenia. About this time I don't remember, timeskip a bit… near the end enchi started giving me wet food. It made me fat though and have 3 illnesses, and then I was taken to the vet, where I was put down.

I wrote this literally all down just for the forum, right after I had it.
TurtleWarlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TurtleWarlord on Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:10 pm

I'll record my dreams starting next sunday and ending the next two sundays. For now, um…

I think my dream involved a cactus?
TurtleWarlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kori on Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:25 am

Most of my dreams are me doing mundane stuff like going to college or walking down a set of stairs (No really) but I do have this one recuring dream where I'm in a Tesco (Its a shop in case you dont know about it) and I'm always looking for milk but I can never find it. Theres also no ceiling just a night sky filled with stars. I dont know why but I have this dream at least once a month.
Kori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawful Evil on Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:10 pm

once i had a dream that i was some sort of person in the military in the future and i was a veteran that had escaped from some sort of prison camp with a band of a few other people including an actual dwarf with the beard and everything and a little kid, and we were venturing through some sort of purple rock cave system. and i dont remember exactly but something was chasing us(i think it was a tiger/giant praying mantis combo) and i had to lead the group through the cave system safely and eventually one by one people in the group got picked off until it was just me and the kid and then i woke up
Lawful Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchidio on Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:13 pm

This was a while ago, and it wasn't anything special, but eh. Apparently the new games came out really fucking early and you could use PEOPLE from the games. Kukui had 30/35/15/25 (People don't learn special attacks)/15/40. Ghetsis had 40 (or 50? like i said it was a while ago) all around. Red had 55/70/35/40/35/70, and Lance had the attack and special attack switched around for defenses. Kukui was normal type, Ghetsis was grass/dark, Red was fire type, Lance was fire/dark. Since they're people they obviously have shitty stats. I imagine that they probably hit by punching, kicks, that stuff.
Enchidio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruella on Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:19 am

my dream isnt as interesting or cringy/pokemon related as some of these but anyway. i keep having a recurring dream where im getting stabbed through the leg with a large shard of glass and idk why. I dont remember much everytime it happens, apart from there being someone else beside me and it being a guy who is stabbing me. the pain feels super real and its weird.
Cruella
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Liziee on Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:57 pm

recently, my dreams have been of me studying. maybe it was out of stress from school? o-o
its useful though, helped me remember some biology notes because my entire dream was about me reviewing gotdamn mitosis.
Liziee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness (Umbreon) on Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:25 am

I usually have those dreams of my childhood. Not as in, good dreams, by all means. I'm on about the times I've had horror strike me many times. I have two examples.

The first one starts with my five year old self back at a place where I was growing up, partially. Two years of this same thing has sort of built my mind to being violent. I was only sitting in the corner to hide myself away from this 'thing', but it's not a thing by object, no. I'm on about that it's a monster of a human who used to torture me by taunting me and physically harm/abuse me. This time it was her son's birthday, so obviously they have balloons. But the 'thing' knew my phobia about it, so she actually doubled the amount in the room. She chucked me in there, yes, picked me up by the leg and shoulder and threw me in there, sliding across the room. Waiting for the madness to end by mother picking me up, which would have been three hours from then. This 'thing' decided to pop all the balloons in the room as I covered my ears, but she left one. She then put on a soft, nice voice saying that they were all gone, so I let go of my ears, but she obviously lied and she immediately went from a nice, soft voice into an evil, sort-of-screech and burst the balloon in my ear, which caused my body to go haywire with all the senses, and even making my eyesight and hearing hypersensitive. I've never been the same since, because of the sensitive type I was back then, and now I have a massive hunch to murder someone, or if I see her, make sure there is no trace of her when I'm done.

The second one came from all the neglecting I had from my primary school. As I was a bit of a weird one, leading up from being taken away by the monster, I was then more of a crazy, uncontrollable with anger kid who couldn't let anything go. I used to beat up kids and even beat up a teacher from how much anger I had, and that didn't satisfy me enough. I was neglected in long term with my uncontrollable rage, from what that bitch turned me into. The next problem in which I had was trying to make friends, but any friend I did make would end up in the hospital if I felt they suddenly became a hostile presence. Even to this day I would hurt someone if I'm not cared for/treated right. Back to primary school memories which I ALWAYS dream of, I used to be shunned by others, and left to rot by people who just didn't care about me, no-one ever made an effort to stop me from being upset, rather just leaving me in a padded room to stop my anger getting the better of me. Unfortunately, this lead to me failing the exam that would determine the next school I wanted to go to, which was an advanced school, known as a grammar school. Rather, I just went to a shitty, underground bully squad which really ruined my mentality. I'd rather forget the secondary school life because it probably was the most traumatic.

To those TL;DR, I'm violent and thoughtless, mostly because of the dreams I have of my past.

Take me for a spin, take it easy, make it redline, make it whine. Make it so we are hitting the high 90's. Make it so we are screaming our lungs out with joy as they get filled with the very smoke from the burning rubber. Do that, and we'll be great friends.

Darkness (Umbreon)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TurtleWarlord on Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:48 pm

…I know this isn't really one of the seven but I just had this dream, one half sunday one monday, two interpretations of a similar story.

So, on sunday, it started out fairly normal. The layout was this, a forest to the top with a small path, and a river running through it. There was a town square built in a circle, cut in from the forest. A lab was in the middle, and houses surrounded it. For the first one, I was this fairly basic dude who just caught pokemon in the general forest. There were some odd ones, such as giant black and evil bunny rabbits, that needed to be regulated. None, however, were in town (as of yet.) I knew all the characters and had a team, actually, when they swarmed town. You had to run, and usually were chased by five. People were killed in their homes. I managed to get to the lab, where everyone was there. I walked around, talking, and then touched the door. I walked back downstairs after that, there was a pink door on one side of the wall, a large red one, and a few different but brightly colored ones. The floor beneath me was white and the walls were light brown. Suddenly, I heard a large buzzing, and everything vibrated. I ran to the pink door, it was kept open for me but I was running so slowly! You could hear it getting louder and louder, a few people were even still in the hall! I managed to get in and just as I did I was in a crowded, black room. I heard the buzzing again, ensuing around the door. The dream stopped there.

The second one took place in the same location, and I often went on walks through the forest with my wife. It was mostly focused on character interaction, I knew this cool scientist dude. I went on a short little vacation, a one day stay, when the same thing happened with the monsters. Except I managed to run so long they went away, this guy was athletic. I was carrying my wife on one shoulder but I felt something odd. Like a vibration on the right side of my head. As I got to the door I collapsed, and I was in a camera. The following words popped up: You can save him or not, in big blocky yellow letters. I was the scientist dude I knew, working on my hollow head that was carved in on one side. The inner skull was red. Long story short, I became better, and figured out my wife did it because she was angry I went on vacation. I spent a while in the hall doing nothing. Same thing, I touched the door peeked out and saw the monsters were there. I closed it and I think the scientist said "Nope, we're outta luck." then when I went to the hall I felt the vibration again and heard the buzzing. This guy was faster, but somehow just as he got to the door he was close to it slammed shut. The bugs swarmed over him, they were all brown and I remember my flesh tingling all over. Then I woke up. I'll do the others tomorrow, sorry.
TurtleWarlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie AKA Spear (Absol) on Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:43 pm

Once upon a time, I got onto my computer. I grabbed my keyboard and mouse, and I got onto my osu! account. Today was the day.

The first map I played was of Monstrata's map, BABYMETAL - Road Of Resistance. I played with HDHR (Hidden+Hard Rock). On my first try I SS'd it.

Then I woke up.

RIIIIIIIIP
Cassie AKA Spear (Absol)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruella on Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:30 am

you guys have the lamest dreams.
Cruella
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top