Dreamyard: Talk About Your Dreams and Nightmares!

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dreamyard: Talk About Your Dreams and Nightmares!

Post by Rotom's Pokedex on Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:00 am

Cruella wrote:you guys have the lamest dreams.

Nah, you.

Anyways, I always seem to have repetitive tragic dreams. Such as: Being taken into a reserve-like area, forced away from my family. I shot awake, and I couldn't fall back asleep.

hi, i'm no longer active but thanks for seeing this dump, pls contact me on Pokefarm
• dump •:

Did you expect to find anything important in here? No? Just take some dancing birds.

credits to top.mailbox on PFQ for avatar
Rotom's Pokedex
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie AKA Spear (Absol) on Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:39 am

Cruella wrote:you guys have the lamest dreams.

Double Dare you to play Road Of Resistance HDHR on osu!. Do right now or I kill u
Cassie AKA Spear (Absol)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andria on Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:11 pm

..Every few months I have a dream where I'm like, in front of a school (Where we for some reason were taking art class and the school was like, we slept there.) And then it was suddenly night time and I'm in my dorm bed. And then a knight in armour on a horse breaks the wall down beside my bed, (Which was stupid because there was a door right there). But anyways I was on the top bunk of a bunk bed and I just kinda jump off and tackle the knight shouting 'TRAITOR!'. And then a string of random words. He chases me into the bathroom, which I lock the door. But there's another door into the headmasters bedroom, which is open. I just kind of sit on the bathroom floor for a minute and then my brother is sitting on the headmasters bed, and I follow him downstairs after handing him the knights helmet, that he threw at me. And the knight... Had 9 eyes or something. But anyways, we were chased to the living room (Which means we were apparently in an expanded version of my house.) The knight just kind of sucked my brother into his hand and I for some reason shouted "MIKE!" Although that is not the name of my brother. Then he sucked some other boy who I suppose was my friend into his hand. And then I shouted a random name again... Which happened to be "Kyle". Then I somehow found a hiding place and started crying. I got out and went to my irl bedroom, which had stairs in it's bathroom. Why? I do not know. But 3 people were in my irl bedroom. One a random old lady, and the other two my sisters. I started talking about which glasses I should wear (Idk where three of those glasses came from tho) and then I woke up because my sister yelled at me.
I know how it ends though. The 'knight' who is apparently my math teacher's evil twin according to my dream took all the people in the dorms' prisoner.
What. The. Heck man
Andria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top