Smash Run Returns (Smash Bros. RP) {{Sign-Up Closed, Ongoing}}

Go down

Smash Run Returns (Smash Bros. RP) {{Sign-Up Closed, Ongoing}}

Post by Samtendo09 on Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:40 pm

Master Hand: Welcome to the renewed Smash Run from Super Smash Bros. for 3DS! If you ever said "what the hell is Smash Run?", then please Google it. (Darn, I broke the fourth wall...but I don't care, I am the Master! Ha!)

The situation is simple; Crazy Hand and I had remade Smash Run and make it rules customized in favor of the fans, as well as tweaking the enemies to make them weaker (in truth, we made our fighters way stronger) and much, much less annoying, while we give out a "marvelous" surprise at the end. And for little newcomers like you, you bet that it is a trap! Well, not a deadly trap to be honest, but a rougher challenge. But shh, it's a surprise, so we won't tell what is it! Mua Ha ha--Whoops, sorry. I almost let myself launched my laugh.

Crazy Hand: I am maybe a sort of an imbecile, but shall we give out the important stuffs like rules first?

Master Hand: Well, I will just about to do it, but thanks still. *Reads the rules, character sheet and so on*

Rules:
All Showdown rules will applies here.

All Roleplaying Room forums rules also will applies here.

No godmodding, metagaming, powerplaying, and anything that will make the Roleplays very annoying.

This is rated T for Teens, contains Fantasy Violence and major Cartoon violence and Wario. (What? Wario himself is quite a toilet humor recently, though I do prefer when
he is awesome or simply funny.)

The roleplay takes 10 turns before the Final Battle, so make sure your actions would make about a minute.

In each turn, you will make your turn by performing multiple action (not just one!) with up to two paragraphs. Don't make it overly long though, and one-lines will certainly waste your turn!

After the end of collecting Stats, smashing enemies and your opponent, the Final Battle will be more plot-based. You will be either together (if we starts with Free-for-All), or separated. (It also depends the Final Battle type, so some will not be available for either Free-for-All or Team Battle.

If you screwed up, don't blame me. It is your action and the RNG that takes impact. Blaming either yourself for some random actions or the RNG is making bias would be a better idea, especially the latter one.

Have fun...but would you be too competitive to have it? *Evil laugh*

Character Sheet:
Copy and paste it to help you out.

Username: Your name if Smash Run Returns gets real.

Character: It can be anyone who participated in Super Smash Bros. or not, but I restrict it to the following franchises; all Nintendo franchises, Sonic, Bayonetta, Mega Man, Street Fighters, Pac-Man, Tekken (in case you are not happy with Pac-Man), Final Fantasy and Rayman (yeah, since Rayman has a trophy in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U.) Also, don't use characters who are potentially too powerful or too large.

Special Moveset: You can change it if your character is already in Super Smash Bros., but if it not, your Special moves must not be a blatant copy of a veteran.

Final Smash: Like the one above, you can change it if your character is already in Super Smash Bros.

Preferred Playstyle: Depends on what do you want on your character.

The Final Battle will take place in a fight against a tough boss randomly picked (oops), also known as the Frightful Fourteen (these characters cannot be picked as a result);
Fighting Boss Characters:
Petey Piranha, Lord Fredrick, Gohma, Ridley (judge me if you can but no harsh critic), Marx, Metal Face, Medusa, Hoopa, any weather Trio (Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza), Porky Minch, King Hippo, Master Shadow/Crazy Doppelganger.

There are also those eight Smash Run stages, including the classic one. Which one would be picked will be random and each of them have a specific objective to earn bonus Stat Boosts.
Smash Run Stages:
Classic Run, Bowser Castle, Hyrule Field, Mystery Dungeon, Milky Way Wishes, Zebes, Animal Crossing Town, Game & Watch Collection, Octorian Valley

Spots (Minimum is four, maximum is eight)
Player 1: R4PT0R5H0T (Minstrel)
Player 2: ChromeSkies (Viridi)
Player 3: Aria 4.5
Player 4: TheLimeFilms (Swampert)
Player 5: Rosalina (CPU)
Player 6: Meta Knight (CPU)
Player 7: Ness (CPU)
Player 8: Pit (CPU)

Good luck for everyone!

Last edited by Samtendo09 on Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:54 am; edited 6 times in total
Samtendo09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Smash Run Returns (Smash Bros. RP) {{Sign-Up Closed, Ongoing}}

Post by Cave_Hamster Cubone on Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:18 pm

Seems pretty good.

Username: R4PT0R5H0T

Character: Minstrel ((Dragon Quest IX : Sentinels of the starry skies))

Special Moveset:
Neutral: Fan shield. He gets out a battle fan and spins it around him at high speeds like a shield to deflect projectiles. It also deals weak damage with strong knockback if an enemy touches it.
Side: Whiplash. He flicks a long combat whip to his side, dealing high damage and knockback if he hits with just the tip, and if he hits at the base it is a long combo hit. Anywhere else is normal. It can also be angled in any direction.
Down: Crack attack. If used on the ground it summons five icicles abour his length centered directly over him which wobble for a second then smash down onto the ground. They deal weakish damage with normal knockback and high shield breaking power, and can also freeze the opponents. If used in air he uses it directly below him with only one icicle and the chance to freeze gone. However, it has much higher knockback and damage and can meteor if it hits directly. This has a delay of 0.25 seconds.
Up: Evac. A teleporter. He has 1.5 seconds invulnerability when he uses it, then teleports to the set destination. It is a medium to far distance, which heals 10% every time he uses it.

Final Smash: Starflight express. He calls the Starflight express down and hops on. Once on there it flies around the stage for twenty seconds, chasing enemies down. You can whip them manually as well by using your side special. Once the twenty seconds is up, or he teleports out using Evac, the starflight express flies to the top center and smashes into five pieces which scatter around the screen, falling down through the stage to deal moderate damage and knockback.

Preferred Playstyle: Extremely adaptable, and can deal with almost any situation. He is slight more offensive than defensive.

Can't wait!

Last edited by Cave_Hamster Cubone on Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:43 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Gramma, gramma, gramma say what.)
Cave_Hamster Cubone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aroma Lady Sealy on Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:06 pm

Username: ChromeSkies
Character: Viridi ((Kid Icarus: Uprising))
Specials:
Neutral: Mudrone Beam Viridi summons a Mudrone, which fire a beam at the opponent. Can be charged.
Side: Zert Shock: Summons a Zert, which fire a ball of electricity at the opponent.
Up: Nutski Rise: Summons Nutskis to carry her upwards.
Down: Bumpety Bomb: Throws a Bumpety bomb at the ground, exploding at the opponent's feet.

Final Smash: Reset Bomb: Utilizing her signature weapon, Viridi summons her reset bomb, to wreck havoc on the field. This explosion sends enemies flying off the stage, or at least damaging them slightly. This attack isn't the most damage-dealing, but it sends you flying.

Playstyle: Stays far away from the heat of battle, spreading havoc with ranged attacks. Edge Guarder.

Last edited by Aroma Lady Sealy on Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aroma Lady Sealy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samtendo09 on Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:59 am

The two first are approved. We need atleast two more before we can start, and to fill the rest I will use CPU that I control by myself.
Samtendo09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria 4.5 on Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:37 am

I'll join I suppose.
Aria 4.5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLimeFilms on Sun May 29, 2016 11:57 am

This seems super cool, never seen an rp like it.

Username: TheLimeFilms

Character: Swampert!

Special Moveset:
Neutral: Water Gun
Up B: Waterfall
Down B: Earthquake
Side B: Surf

Final Smash: Muddy Water, Floods about half the stage, while you're in the water you're pushed back off the screen

Preferred Playstyle: Tanky, Powerful, Slow, Strong With Items
TheLimeFilms

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samtendo09 on Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:21 pm

Alright everyone! Two days left before I will fill the rest by CPU players! Hurry up to get a spot!
Samtendo09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Introduction

Post by Samtendo09 on Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:12 am

Player 1: R4PT0R5H0T (Minstrel)
Player 2: ChromeSkies (Viridi)
Player 3: Aria 4.5
Player 4: TheLimeFilms (Swampert)
Player 5: Rosalina (CPU)
Player 6: Meta Knight (CPU)
Player 7: Ness (CPU)
Player 8: Pit (CPU)

Master Hand: Ladies and gentlemen! Our renewed Smash Run is now ongoing for its first match!

Crazy Hand: Or shall I precise first Smash! He he he!

Master Hand: Yeah, yeah right. You have ten turns to smash enemies and each other to gain Stats, and then the Final Battle will take place.

Crazy Hand: Today's stage will be...Mystery Dungeon from the Pokemon franchise!

Your moves and success will depend on the number picked.
1: Epic Fail
2: Fail a bit
3: Worked not good but not bad either
4: Worked well
5: Worked real good
6: Worked too well, bad consequence despite working well
The CPUs will decide the action from themselves.

Do not forget that the more paragraph you put, the more likely it will work, and if you are doing well, the Epic Fail is less likely.

It all start in a Mystery Dungeon, with randomized tiles and traps. The enemies, like in all stages and unlike before, are notably weaker and some are removed like the Clubberskull and the Orne for being too overwhelming. However, the only real enemies and threats are each other players.

Plan up your first Action!
Samtendo09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aroma Lady Sealy on Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:17 pm

(Finally)
"Bah ha ha!!! See how you like this!!!" Chrome's glasses fell down on her nose, as she frantically mashed the command down on her 3ds. She has memorized the sequence. A, and tapping the circle pad as quick as lightning.Viridi's hair whipped through the air, as she readied her Smash Attack.
Aroma Lady Sealy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cave_Hamster Cubone on Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:43 am

Feeling defensive, R4PT0R5H0T used his down special, pushing anyone who wanted to get a quick first attack on him out of range, unless they wanted to get smacked by a couple crystals.
Cave_Hamster Cubone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLimeFilms on Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:45 am

TheLimeFilms stared intently at his screen. Lime moved the Swampert around, there were some stat power ups close by. Lime double pushed the cursor on his 3DS, his fingers moved swiftly from button to button getting ready to attack any incoming enemies. A goomba and a few enemies Lime didn't know the name of popped up in front of Swampert, since there were so many Lime pushed the cursor down and pressed B, creating an earthquake around him, trying to kill the enemies.
TheLimeFilms

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down