[ 3 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

[CQ RMT] Faeries (Fairy Knight Team)

Post by Allyson(Ninetales) on Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:34 pm

Hi all, so yeah I'm kinda into doing random stuff and this one of them. Kinda need help on this one because Fairy is a hard type to knight for.

Beauty (Gardevoir) @ Gardevoirite  
Ability: Synchronize  
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe  
Timid Nature  
- Hyper Voice  
- Psyshock  
- Focus Blast  
- Calm Mind  
Wall breaker beauty is also semi-lead, the idea of CM on Mega Garde came from Smogon and it actually well being able to set up behind Klefki's screens and breaking through opponent walls. I chose psyshock of course to break through UBER Special Defenses (*cough* chansey *cough*) while Hyper Voice is the only decent Normal-type move that can be Pixilated(no Hyper Beam, just no). Even though I have Calm Mind on Mega Garde I still insist on giving her Speed EVs because 100 Base Spe + Decent SpAtk + Set up (Both CM and Screens) = Scary Threat

Slurpuff @ Sitrus Berry  
Ability: Unburden  
Happiness: 0  
EVs: 28 HP / 252 Atk / 228 Spe  
Jolly Nature  
- Belly Drum  
- Play Rough  
- Frustration  
- Drain Punch  
Slurpuff is the fastest sweeper on the team and it can be given a chance to set up easily because of Klefki's screens. Drain Punch is a very important move even though it's not really a STAB move, it helps Slurpuff sustain its health once it Belly Drum+Took damage which Sitrus Berry cannot cover up easily. 28 HP is just a bit help so that Slurpuff can take a hit or two better since it's really a no bulk mon while the max attack is obvious and the left EVs goes to the Speed so that he wont get outsped by some fast scarf users. I chose Slurpuff primarily because Slurpuff's Unburden is a better threat that just a 1+ 40 BP STAB (ie: Aqua Jet) of Azu even with +6 Attack, there are some walls that Slurpuff handles better than what Azu can. I also chose not to have Azu and Slurpuff in the same team because both require set up which is too much hassle and in the end only one of them is able to set up and the other is just a waste.

Cancer (Whimsicott) @ Leftovers  
Ability: Prankster  
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD
Bold Nature  
- Encore  
- Substitute  
- Leech Seed  
- Stun Spore  
Yep total troll Whimsicott, he's one of my anti set up pokemon that would make opponents hesitatant on their moves. Pure troll Whimsicott is Specially Defensive because I have Clefable + Klefki as Physical Walls (and they do a better job at it than Whimsi does). I didn't run Speed on this because it already has prankster on every move, though yes this thing gets shut down by a taunt being able to para/seed the opponent causes my other pokemon to kill it off.

Cuteness (Clefable) @ Leftovers  
Ability: Unaware  
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD  
Bold Nature  
- Moonblast  
- Flamethrower  
- Wish  
- Protect  
Everyone would always expect the #1 Cancer Magic Guard Calm Mind/Cosmic Power Clefable. Well this is my best pokemon against set up sweepers, primarily I bait them in with Whimsicott then bring out Clefable in case that they choose to be greedy over it and then Clefable will hand their asses to them. Since I said Clefable would stall for the win I chose the Wish+Protect set up which also helps Kleki and Garde primarily because they're my primary leads.

Smartness (Klefki) @ Light Clay  
Bold Nature  
- Thunder Wave  
- Light Screen  
- Spikes/Foul Play
- Reflect  
You need a key to open the heart, no jk the key is the heart. My primary lead as kleki primary slows down and sets up on the opponents, almost everyone on the team relies on this guy because he widens the team's chance to set up and break through. This Klefki is physically defensive mainly because most leads are physical sweepers and so that requires kleki to keep up with them to set up for the team. The screens primary help Garde and Slurpuff and helps Clefable wall some attacks. Spikes and Foul Play are two moves that can help you so much. If you can land 3 layers of spikes(which is easy as klefki) it cuts off decent amount of health so that the sweepers can deal easier with some walls that cannot be broken down easily, meanwhile Foul Play is to counter Physical leads and Physical set up sweepers like Scizor for instance.

Coolness (Togekiss) @ Choice Scarf  
Ability: Serene Grace  
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Timid Nature  
- Trick  
- Air Slash  
- Aura Sphere  
- Fire Blast
Carries her own chair, Scarf Togekiss has been something I've been using for a long time already and up till now it has gained my respect. This time around I just learned about Togekiss being able to learn Trick, it actually gives the opponents some shock since they always expect the #2 Cancer T. Wave Togekiss and hax you all the way through, about 45% of the times people really don't expect a scarfed togekiss. I have Fire Blast and Aura Sphere because I didn't wanna risk the Heatran switchins and giving it a power up + being forced to switch out is a bit hurt for me and so I've decided to have both Aura Sphere and Fire Blast in the same set alongside Air Slash and Trick.Generally my main reason about scarfing this thing is because my team lacks speed and of course I always see that a scarf user is one of the musts in the team.

General threats:

Mega or Not Mega Scizor - Scizor is pretty tough to handle, Mega or not I always had tons of problems with him either he was in a Bug-type team or a Steel-type team

Here is some calcs against my Unaware Clef w/o Screens:
252+ Atk Technician Mega Scizor Bullet Punch vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Clefable: 212-252 (53.9 - 64.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Technician Scizor Bullet Punch vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Clefable: 188-224 (47.8 - 56.9%) -- 38.7% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
Here are some calcs against my Unaware Clef w/ Screens:
252+ Atk Technician Scizor Bullet Punch vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Clefable through Reflect: 94-112 (23.9 - 28.4%) -- possible 5HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Technician Mega Scizor Bullet Punch vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Clefable through Reflect: 106-126 (26.9 - 32%) -- 43% chance to 4HKO after Leftovers recovery

That is given that Clef is in good condition and not taking account that Clef got crippled down by something else or had already taken some primary damage. I also use my Klefki to check on Scizor dealing much damage as they would want to set up to +4 Attack but also allowing them to get OHKO'd by Foul Play.

Aegislash - Ugh this thing... Every time I face it I always lose the match, up till now I still don't know how to face this thing. Horrible D:
I dunno if I should add some calcs here, but often times Aegislash is a major threat in the team since it's hard to predict whether it was physical or special or horribly mixed together which makes things worse for me.

Scarfrachi - Stupid brat imo, most of the time I get this lured out then get it paralyzed with Klefki, but this thing out speeds my only scarf user in the team(if it isn't stopped) and it's also using hax and hitting back would be harder than it looks like. Now, I don't think much of Scarfrachi as a threat as it was to me before (yes there was a team I built before and it did good but of course I still sucked)

Steal-able team is steal-able:
Beauty (Gardevoir) @ Gardevoirite  
Ability: Synchronize  
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe  
Timid Nature  
- Hyper Voice  
- Psyshock  
- Focus Blast  
- Calm Mind  

Toughness (Slurpuff) @ Sitrus Berry  
Ability: Unburden  
Happiness: 0  
EVs: 28 HP / 252 Atk / 228 Spe  
Jolly Nature  
- Belly Drum  
- Play Rough  
- Frustration  
- Drain Punch  

Cancer (Whimsicott) @ Leftovers  
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD  
Calm Nature  
- Encore  
- Substitute  
- Leech Seed  
- Stun Spore  

Cuteness (Clefable) @ Leftovers  
Ability: Unaware  
Bold Nature  
- Moonblast  
- Flamethrower  
- Wish  
- Protect  

Smartness (Klefki) @ Light Clay  
Bold Nature  
- Thunder Wave  
- Light Screen  
- Spikes  
- Reflect  

Coolness (Togekiss) @ Choice Scarf  
Ability: Serene Grace  
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Timid Nature  
- Trick  
- Air Slash  
- Aura Sphere  
- Fire Blast  
Allyson(Ninetales)
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [CQ RMT] Faeries (Fairy Knight Team)

Post by Nebulous on Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:05 pm

oh wait i've seen you ladder with this team yesterday

seems pretty effective, why no fairy STAB on togekiss though?
Nebulous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Allyson(Ninetales) on Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:46 am

Nebulous wrote:oh wait i've seen you ladder with this team yesterday

seems pretty effective, why no fairy STAB on togekiss though?
I just find Dazzling Gleam as not so good even though it has mediocre 80 BP, Air Slash is a better STAB move with the 60% chance to flinch. I really have my respect for Fire Blast since it checks steel types while Aura Sphere prevents the Heatran switch ins.
Allyson(Ninetales)
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top